Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1088804 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by gabrola: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
kennykentipsy:

I had 400k but ur personal statement doesn't Mean since u not sponsoring ur self
thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
GLOOOOORY. Approval mail came in today. Ontario all the way. #THANK GOD

20 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gods1son:
Congrats..Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
berexio1:
Congrats..Enjoy!

Yours is today or tmrw :d ... Wait on it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gods1son:
Congrats pastor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Asumns:
G. afternoon house! Pls, I want u guys to help me out on this especially those who got their medical request after second attempt. My application was refused few weeks back and now want to re-apply (online application). My challenge now is that I can not find any [b]link [/b]where i can relate my formal application with this new one to let them know that I've been refused before. Pls help on this ..... trying to avoid any silly mistake this time. God bless u all
fill the UCI number on the application form (application for study permit made outside of canada). There is a space for that at the top of the form. The UCI number u will use is the one on the refusal letter.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
AriseOCompatrot:

Chairman, I noticed you mentioned MBA once or twice in earlier chats. Did you do an MBA? If so, please what are the prospects of MBAs in Canada? This thread seems filled with engineering peeps which gives the impression that engineering is the main or only thing booming in Canada? Can you shed light on this?

Brosses @Siga, @GboyegaD, @Solo8
Your thoughts on this will be highly appreciated

Yes, I did an MBA. Engineering is not the only thing booming in canada. MBA is good and well respected in canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
AriseOCompatrot:

Chairman, I noticed you mentioned MBA once or twice in earlier chats. Did you do an MBA? If so, please what are the prospects of MBAs in Canada? This thread seems filled with engineering peeps which gives the impression that engineering is the main or only thing booming in Canada? Can you shed light on this?

Brosses @Siga, @GboyegaD, @Solo8
Your thoughts on this will be highly appreciated

There are prospects for everyone irrespective of your field of study however, engineering might seem more lucrative considering crude oil is one of our major product and source of income.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
GboyegaD:

There are prospects for everyone irrespective of your field of study however, engineering might seem more lucrative considering crude oil is one of our major product and source of income.
How far with agriculture? Just curious.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
OGreene:
Good morning y'all. Thanks for the info.

Someone in Hongkong mentioned about getting a scholarship, please who knows how one can secure a scholarship for a Masters course? Field - Economics and i live in Nigeria. Thanks Thanks!!!
(i didnt read this part on prev threads.....hope my ques is not a repetition grin )

Your question is vague kind of. Do you mean a scholarship to study in Hong Kong, Canada, or an Hong Kong scholarship to study in Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Zattiezat:
Hi
Pls to the pple who have gotten medical mail i wanted to confirm if your e med form was filled by the embassy or u printed it out and filled it for urself.
Cuz mine is blank and the hosp lady said the embassy usually fills it

it has been filled already jus print out the pages and the photocopy passport page sent to u together with ur medical fee prove of payment 4 passport photographs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gods1son:

congrats fam doing mine tomorrow at IOM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Congrats fam...
Gods1son:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gods1son:
Congrats. What Uni or college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
mevisbleek:

Yes, I did an MBA. Engineering is not the only thing booming in canada. MBA is good and well respected in canada.
I don't know how true this is, buh it should give an idea sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
sholay2011:

How far with agriculture? Just curious.

I don't know much about that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluine56:

Congrats. What Uni or college?
Conestoga college.
I got the approval mail today, when will my passport be ready for collection in Lagos?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Haba, na Canada link we still dey na. Its Canada oooo.

thanks

GboyegaD:

Your question is vague kind of. Do you mean a scholarship to study in Hong Kong, Canada, or an Hong Kong scholarship to study in Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by vague: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
GboyegaD:

haba use "unclear" na

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluine56:

I don't know how true this is, buh it should give an idea sha

I don't understand. Are you saying engineering is the only thing booming or MBA is not respected? Please expantiate. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gods1son:

Conestoga college.
I got the approval mail today, when will my passport be ready for collection in Lagos?
Nice one
Tnuola berexio1 siga
Pls come to my aid
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
mevisbleek:

I don't understand. Are you saying engineering is the only thing booming or MBA is not respected? Please expantiate. Thank you
I attached a pix earlier.
I think its been removed by mods.
I guess u didnt see it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluine56:

I attached a pix earlier.
I think its been removed by mods.
I guess u didnt see it

Oh yeah. I guess it's been removed lol. So what is it about, engineering gig?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello bro. I want to make some enquires about the university of regina. Please how can i contact you?
Crich:

Hi. Yes, go ahead with ur soft copy. You can also do d upfront medicals before submitting ur application to hasten the process.
Personally, i don't think there's any difference between d online n paper route. Just choose which is more convenient for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
mevisbleek:

Oh yeah. I guess it's been removed lol. So what is it about, engineering gig?
Lol...here it is...a customized version
According to this statistic, MBA is top

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluine56:

The highest as u can see is business managers lol which a lot of companies love MBA grads in that role. That pic is true to some extent but not 100%. It all depends on years of experience and the company u join. There are still a lot of engineers making less than 137 and a lot making more so it depends. If u want exact figures I can give u lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please are you a student ot the uni of Regina? @mevisbleek
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
hurrpe:
Please are you a student ot the uni of Regina?
no I'm not Sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
mevisbleek:

The highest as u can see is business managers lol which a lot of companies love MBA grads in that role. That pic is true to some extent but not 100%. It all depends on years of experience and the company u join. There are still a lot of engineers making less than 137 and a lot making more so it depends. If u want exact figures I can give u lol
Thats why i said might nt b true but could give an idea.. tongue
Oya gimme figures...am interested...and also for public consumption
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
University of regina people. How long did it take you to secure admission in a m.eng program after submission of application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
I did some calculations, that's like 30 million naira per month shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Chai eeehhh!!

toluine56:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluine56:

Thats why i said might nt b true but could give an idea.. tongue
Oya gimme figures...am interested...and also for public consumption

If I give figures now Mr. Fhemmy or some other viewers might get offended. If u want me to feed ur appetite with numbers u can pm me and I would be so happy to respond. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.