Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1088695 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
BTW congratulations to all the medicals and TRv choppers in the house. I share in your testimony and i pray it brings you all gains.

Go make us proud!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Asumns:

Thanks madam. Means that I've to start new online application afresh(different user name, password nd others) ..... just need to fill the old UCI number where it is been asked in the new form....bah!
I don't think you need a new username and password. Just apply again under that same profile. That place that shows the number of applications you have entered...The others in house can assist u. For the second question, the answer is yes.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
kacchiz:
pls how does one go about requesting a case file? cos was denied the second time for reasons been that i havent convinced dem i wil b coming back and personal assets. i had a sponsor who is my broda and has his company soa of 20m n his private soa of 6m. i myself provided soa of 2m, 6 months payslips from my company. letter from my company stating they are expecting me back in the company with a reviewed salary scale.

dont tink i wanna reapply but seems i just may have to request for a case file
Sorry about the delay, could you double check the letter to ensure PURPOSE OF VISIT was not ticked as one of the reasons and how much did your brother expressly state in his sponsorship documents will be available to you for your studies, because your financials is more than okay and some peeps here got their TRV approved with far less than what you have. Hope you did not state in anyway that you were sponsoring any part of your studies.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Asumns:

Thanks madam. Means that I've to start new online application afresh(different user name, password nd others) ..... just need to fill the old UCI number where it is been asked in the new new form....bah!
if you have previously applied online what you need to do is
1. Generate a fresh study permit questionaire with a new personal checklist code.
2. Login into your MyCIC account with your username and password
3. Click on start a new study permit application
4.insert your new personal checklist code to import your questionnaire into your account and then click on continue application

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
It takes approximately three months after application deadline
hurrpe :
University of regina people. How long did it take you to secure admission in a m.eng program after submission of application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
OGreene:

Thanks bro.

no link for scholarship sad

I DON'T HAVE ONE YET. sorry...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ChriGo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
mevisbleek:

Minus 38% tax, minus mortgage, minus loan and any other credit card payment, minus 10% thight for the religious people them, minus monthly money sent to family in naija and u realise that all that glitters is not Gold. Life na circle, man need better business rather than white collar gig lol
...Lol...Funny man..very true grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Sulidishes: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
hello and good day everyone,have being following this trend since part5 but have not posted i only read through the trends. its really informative. pls is there any female in the house going to lambton this august?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pampem: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=mevisbleek post=35068256]

My dear please compare standard of living. U will be making money here and spending it here and not naija Eg house girl in naija 10-20k a month, live in care giver here minimum $1600 a month, think am how u go pay house girl over 200k lol. Anywayz make I focus on helping students. I can go all day. Naija is still the best trust me

Lol @ naija is still the best but we don't wanna come back. Sure you got plans to return
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by morgan2006(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
@kacchiz sorry about the delay. If u have a friend in canada just ask him for his resident details and email address and then u cud pay with ur gtbank master card. When I paid mine it was less than 1k in naira but my result isn't out yet. I Applied first week of June. Please be strong bro.

hayqinsbFX:
Sorry mehn...You got good finances...

When did you apply and when did you get you're reply...
Could u share your profile...

@tnuola @morgan2006 how did you request for your gcms?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by morgan2006(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hi kacchiz

Pls see my reply which concerns u. Take care

kacchiz:
pls how does one go about requesting a case file? cos was denied the second time for reasons been that i havent convinced dem i wil b coming back and personal assets. i had a sponsor who is my broda and has his company soa of 20m n his private soa of 6m. i myself provided soa of 2m, 6 months payslips from my company. letter from my company stating they are expecting me back in the company with a reviewed salary scale.

dont tink i wanna reapply but seems i just may have to request for a case file
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
can anyone direct me how to get to IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre .... from ikeja under bridge what bus would I take
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
guys that have reapplied.
whaat details did you give in the section that asked if you have previously been denied entry into canada.
how should that box be filled?

urgent pleas o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by montrealer: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
NO. The question is asking if you've been denied entry at the border (airport) not in terms of visa. So the answer should be no.

hayqinsbFX:
guys that have reapplied.
whaat details did you give in the section that asked if you have previously been denied entry into canada.
how should that box be filled?

urgent pleas o

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
really, are you sure about that.....
montrealer:
NO. The question is asking if you've been denied entry at the border (airport) not in terms of visa. So the answer should be no.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by monisola001: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
@Team12
[/quote]
I sent you a msg...Please I till await your response. tnks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by montrealer: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
If the question is,
Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? YES
If the question is just: have you been denied entry, then I would say the answer is No.

But I'm not an expert

hayqinsbFX:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
question
2 b)Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any country
the answer is yes because you were refused a study permit recently then list refusal reasons in the box below

2 c)have you previously applied to enter or remain in canada
the answer is no because you have never been turned back at the port of entry(airport) nor applied to remain in canada from inside canada

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
okay thanks...
teesboy:

question
2 b)Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any country
the answer is yes because you were refused a study permit recently then list refusal reasons in the box below

2 c)have you previously applied to enter or remain in canada
the answer is no because you have never been turned back at the port of entry(airport) nor applied to remain in canada from inside canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
you got me wrong the first time...i understand now...thanks
montrealer:
If the question is,
Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? YES
If the question is just: have you been denied entry, then I would say the answer is No.

But I'm not an expert

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Amen ooooooo..... TRV unlimited in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
OGreene:
Haba, na Canada link we still dey na. Its Canada oooo.

thanks

You could try UCalgary if you have a very competitive profile. The thesis based students are funded however, not all course based students are funded.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Congrats
Gods1son:
GLOOOOORY. Approval mail came in today. Ontario all the way. #THANK GOD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mine was ready for collection in 2 days.

Gods1son:

Conestoga college.
I got the approval mail today, when will my passport be ready for collection in Lagos?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Lolly1204: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
May 28th, Conestoga,PGD, Online
tnuola:
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL -SEPT 2015)

1.Moheat: April 8 Humber College, Diploma, online delayed
2. Sexysammy0906: April 8, Vancouver Island University, MBA, Paper TRV
3. Jakay: April 8, MI of MUN, Adv. Diploma, Online delayed
4.Bepzi4jesus: April 8th, Okanaga College, Diploma, Online route delayed
5. tosinfemi: April 17, fanshawe, pgd, online delayed
6. Manover: April 21 Humber College Pgc Online delayed
7..Gravition2 : April 21 UPEI Online UG delayed
8. Darefestus: April 23rd, UofL, PG, Online delayed
9. SeyiMilan: April 23, Conestoga, PGD, Online delayed
10.. CruzAj: April 24, NSCC, Pgd, paper Route
11. HayqinsbFX: April 27, Seneca, Adv dip, paper route
12. Chubbybarbie: April 31, york uni Msc Online.
13. nigeriannewbie: May 5, U of Ottawa, PGD, paper
14. berexio1: May 7, university of waterloo, Meng, online
15. Graphical: May 8, MUN , M.ED, Online
16.. Joeyf: May 11, NSCC, DIP,Online
17. Dbaba: May12, Niagra, PGD, Online
18. Taike: May 14, U of T, PhD, Online
19. zattiezat: May 15 ,U of S, Msc, paper
20. Team12: May 15, UofW, Masters, Online
21. opeyemi8 : May 19, Algonquin , PGD, online
21a.pcachuks fam1: May20 NBCC DIP, online
22. pyroxene: may 21, Niagra, pgd, paper
23. samade001:May 21, ottawa, masters, paper
24. kfrosh: May22, fanshawe, PGD, Online
25. Ugochialf: May 24 Upfront medicals.Uni of Sask,Mph,Online.
26. easyxtan: Jun 1, Vancouver Island Uni MBA Online
26a pcachuks fam2: Jun1, Conestoga PDG online
27. midnightinParis: jun 4, U of M, MSC Online
28. David2: jun 4, Conestoga, PDG paper
29. Ahyotomiwa: Jun 5, U of R, M.A.SC Paper
30. Richcasey: Jun 5, Conestoga PDG Online
31 Justicia: Jun 7, York Uni Msc (LL.M) Online
32. JohnsonIyere: Jun 8, Lambton, PDG Paper
33. Jessicajessa: Jun8, Seneca, PDG Online

If you have admission and have applied for TRV Please provide the following information :
**Submission date
**Institution
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper **level of study.
BEST WISHES

UPDATED[/b]

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
pls Ooo how do I link IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre from ikeja need to be there by 10am tomorrow
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Google the description or the address.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Team12:
Mine was ready for collection in 2 days.
Did u get a mail or u tracked?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Carry bike from underbridge straight to Sir Micheal otedola Cresent, G.R.A ikeja.....lobatan
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Datsureboi: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
senarthor:
Carry bike from underbridge straight to Sir Micheal otedola Cresent, G.R.A ikeja.....lobatan

Bike ke... Abi keke
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Datsureboi: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls Anyone here going to Royal roads university, sept 2015 intake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.