Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1088721 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
OGreene:
I did some calculations, that's like 30 million naira per month shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Chai eeehhh!!

Lolzz thats annual pay, not monthly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
@mevisbleek. U didn't answer my PM. A brother needs u o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
mevisbleek:

If I give figures now Mr. Fhemmy or some other viewers might get offended. If u want me to feed ur appetite with numbers u can pm me and I would be so happy to respond. Thank you
Done..thanks too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gods1son:
@mevisbleek. U didn't answer my PM. A brother needs u o

Lol at you need me. I'm so sorry sir it's just 8:11am I dey try settle for office. I will respond shortly. I'm so sorry for the delayed response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mizIvy(f): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gods1son:
GLOOOOORY. Approval mail came in today. Ontario all the way. #THANK GOD
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluine56:

Minus 38% tax, minus mortgage, minus loan and any other credit card payment, minus 10% thight for the religious people them, minus monthly money sent to family in naija and u realise that all that glitters is not Gold. Life na circle, man need better business rather than white collar gig lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
mevisbleek:

Minus 38% tax, minus mortgage, minus loan and any other credit card payment, minus 10% thight for the religious people them, minus monthly money sent to family in naija and u realise that all that glitters is not Gold. Life na circle, man need better business rather than white collar gig lol
Hmmm...mevis take time ooo.
That pay is still okay there..minus whatever..compared to here. At least in most cases.
You're right tho. Still waiting for response to ur p.m
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluine56:

Nice one
Tnuola berexio1 siga
Pls come to my aid
What is the issue madam?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
@tolu, sorry i meant like 3M naira monthly. 225,000 CAD is about 37M naira annually.

toluine56:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluine56:

Hmmm...mevis take time ooo.
That pay is still okay there..minus whatever..compared to here. At least in most cases.
You're right tho. Still waiting for response to ur p.m

My dear please compare standard of living. U will be making money here and spending it here and not naija Eg house girl in naija 10-20k a month, live in care giver here minimum $1600 a month, think am how u go pay house girl over 200k lol. Anywayz make I focus on helping students. I can go all day. Naija is still the best trust me

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
hurrpe:
Hello bro. I want to make some enquires about the university of regina. Please how can i contact you?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
hurrpe:
University of regina people. How long did it take you to secure admission in a m.eng program after submission of application.

I'm not into engineering but mine took less than a month after submitting all required docs.
Sure an m.eng student will give u a better response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
mevisbleek:

My dear please compare standard of living. U will be making money here and spending it here and not naija Eg house girl in naija 10-20k a month, live in care giver here minimum $1600 a month, think am how u go pay house girl over 200k lol. Anywayz make I focus on helping students. I can go all day. Naija is still the best trust me
Am a prospective student too nah...jus long term planning tins.
Make we dey pm sha.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Asumns: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
ada4all:
fill the UCI number on the application form (application for study permit made outside of canada). There is a space for that at the top of the form. The UCI number u will use is the one on the refusal letter.

Thanks madam. Means that I've to start new online application afresh(different user name, password nd others) ..... just need to fill the old UCI number where it is been asked in the new new form....bah!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
OGreene:
@tolu, sorry i meant like 3M naira monthly. 225,000 CAD is about 37M naira annually.

Yea...you're right
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gods1son:

Conestoga college.
I got the approval mail today, when will my passport be ready for collection in Lagos?
Berexio1 mevisbleek
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
berexio1:
What is the issue madam?
Arghhh madam ke?
I b guy like u o.
Anyway I've mentioned you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by growth: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kudos to the our experts on canada travels. I must confesse u guys are doing a great job. Hadn't been I have known naira land since 2011, my u.s visa application would have been successful.
I have applied for u.s student f1 visa twice but denied on d 2 occasions.

But now I will like to start processing Canada for undergraduate/diploma course. I am 27 years of age and I will like to study civil engineer or information technology. Please is it late to start application into sept 2015 entry. And hope there's no age barrier while trying to secure both admission and visa. Thanks to you all. Much love
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluine56:

Am a prospective student too nah...jus long term planning tins.
Make we dey pm sha.

My bad. Sorry I think say u Don get wife and kids that's why I dey delve deep into details. Pele. Men, come to Canada man its more fun than naija trust me. Caribana is happening in Aug in Toronto and that stuff is popping.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Asumns: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good day! I just noticed that there is no more limit to the size of file to upload as it is used to b 4mb (online application) . Pls who has noticed this or is it my system?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
pls how does one go about requesting a case file? cos was denied the second time for reasons been that i havent convinced dem i wil b coming back and personal assets. i had a sponsor who is my broda and has his company soa of 20m n his private soa of 6m. i myself provided soa of 2m, 6 months payslips from my company. letter from my company stating they are expecting me back in the company with a reviewed salary scale.

dont tink i wanna reapply but seems i just may have to request for a case file
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by AriseOCompatrot: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
mevisbleek:

The highest as u can see is business managers lol which a lot of companies love MBA grads in that role. That pic is true to some extent but not 100%. It all depends on years of experience and the company u join. There are still a lot of engineers making less than 137 and a lot making more so it depends. If u want exact figures I can give u lol

Abeg give us exact figures o! So that we can count our chickens before they hatch!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
kacchiz:
pls how does one go about requesting a case file? cos was denied the second time for reasons been that i havent convinced dem i wil b coming back and personal assets. i had a sponsor who is my broda and has his company soa of 20m n his private soa of 6m. i myself provided soa of 2m, 6 months payslips from my company. letter from my company stating they are expecting me back in the company with a reviewed salary scale.

www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
AriseOCompatrot:

Abeg give us exact figures o! So that we can count our chickens before they hatch!!!

Www.glassdoor.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
mevisbleek:

My bad. Sorry I think say u Don get wife and kids that's why I dey delve deep into details. Pele. Men, come to Canada man its more fun than naija trust me. Caribana is happening in Aug in Toronto and that stuff is popping.
Awwww...i no go fit make am this august...maybe next.
Na winter admission sure pass

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sorry mehn...You got good finances...

When did you apply and when did you get you're reply...
Could u share your profile...

@tnuola @morgan2006 how did you request for your gcms?
kacchiz:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
kol1234:
Who is heading to edmonton?
yay! lets relate bro..I don pm u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
kennykentipsy:

congrats fam doing mine tomorrow at IOM

Go there early if u hve nt booked an appointment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gods1son:
GLOOOOORY. Approval mail came in today. Ontario all the way. #THANK GOD
congrats brovv.tenks for the IOM info yesterday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Joe980: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gods1son:
Conestoga college. I got the approval mail today, when will my passport be ready for collection in Lagos?
A week, expect dispatch mail/track and monitor.... Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Asumns:
Good day! I just noticed that there is no more limit to the size of file to upload as it is used to b 4mb (online application) . Pls who has noticed this or is it my system?

please can anyone confirm this new development?

Would make reapplication perfect if thats the case. kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
tnuola:

From ikeja underbridge, just drive straight down towards lasuth, drive down that path into gra, and ask anyone for directions to the street.
tnks tnu, spot on..got the place wit ds info easily

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.