Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1084884 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2015
shallwe444:
Good day everyone. I am a newbie on here and this will be my first post.
I just got another admission into University of New Brunswick for Bachelor of Science as my first visa application was refused (Travel History, Purpose of visit). Please, masters in the house, i need to know what documents to upload (online route) as I am applying from Nigeria this time. (My first application was in Isarel) Thanks. Hope to hear from you masters soon
a contributor to the forum called @richcasey has posted and constantly updated links to a lot of the questions you may have about applying and documents. Read it thoroughly and if you still have questions a lot of peeps here are ready and willing to assist. Try to give more details about your first application in israel as well so peeps can proffer solutions which they sincerely hope can make your next application a success.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2015
tnuola:

Congrats

Thank you, thank you.
How long before they request for my passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TALK2FABO: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2015
I think its better you fill it on your computer then you just print out and sign because there is a place to test for completeness and accuracy of what you are filling. My own opinion tho and same approach i adopted.

vinegar:
Tnx guys....how about the questioneer? How do I handle that?....am I printing it and completing it in ink?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2015
chrisviral:
Passed passed Passed passed
I want to run mad oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank Goodnessssss ooooooo

I just passed medicals after how many weeks, Yay!
Lol...

Happy for this troublesome guy...

Congratulations! !!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2015
chrisviral:

Thank you, thank you.
it can take just a few days to about a week for a passport request to be sent to you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Must it be a GTB Master card, other banks dey na cool

morgan2006:
@kacchiz sorry about the delay. If u have a friend in canada just ask him for his resident details and email address and then u cud pay with ur gtbank master card. When I paid mine it was less than 1k in naira but my result isn't out yet. I Applied first week of June. Please be strong bro.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2015
sholay2011:

Lol...

Happy for this troublesome guy...

Congratulations! !!

Thanks grin

teesboy:

it can take just a few days to about a week for a passport request to be sent to you

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
God has indeed changed the atmosphere of this part with lots of good news.

More on the way in Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2015
chrisviral:
Thank Goodnessssss oooooo

Congrats. Thank God. No more attacks from u. U better dont run mad so d VO doesnt recall the approval.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Crich:

Congrats. Thank God. No more attacks from u. U better dont run mad so d VO doesnt recall the approval.

Thanks grin

You have no idea what this "medicals has done to me" when I share the goodnews sha, you will know.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2015
U did online right and upfront medcalsb

Sure it's pp request
chrisviral:
What's next after I pass medicals? Shey it's passport request!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
U did online right and upfront medcalsb

Sure it's pp request

Yeah online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2015
teesboy:

a contributor to the forum called @richcasey has posted and constantly updated links to a lot of the questions you may have about applying and documents. Read it thoroughly and if you still have questions a lot of peeps here are ready and willing to assist. Try to give more details about your first application in israel as well so peeps can proffer solutions which they sincerely hope can make your next application a success.

Thanks man... will do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by AriseOCompatrot: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2015
moronallah:
Hello all, I have just received my application document from canadian embassy Ghana after six weeks and I was refused study permit for lack of sufficient fund to pay my tuition fee. I am worried because I was admitted to a one year PGD program and the full tuition amount of about 25k canadian dollars have been fully paid for by my brother(sponsor) who also made available his account statement and fix deposit certificate in excess of 20m. The reason sited for my refusal is rediculous to me and I don't know what the real issue is. Can anyone advise? I was asked to reapply if situations change but i am considering just forgetting about all this foreign study thing.

First of all, nothing good comes easy so please forget about forgetting about it. What document did you submit as evidence that you had paid tuition? Did you apply through paper route? If so, it is possible that your evidence of payment wasn't conspicuously positioned or maybe the VO was just not thorough enough in his/her assessment. Whatever the case, I suggest you try again using the online route which allows you load a Letter of Explanation in which you can state in bold font that TUITION HAS BEEN FULLY PAID. I am 101% sure your second attempt will be successful!

#GodMustWin

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2015
chrisviral:

Thanks grin
You have no idea what this "medicals has done to me" when I share the goodnews sha, you will know.
Ok ooo.
So, since u did upfront med, how long was ur waiting time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Dancing Azonto, remembering "the bird on ur window story" and blessing God for answered prayers grin

chrisviral:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Latest tmw

chrisviral:

Thank you, thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Team 12 baby....

You're Really awesome......I added that letter though...even if u didn't get back on it.... angry grin[size=8pt][/size]
Submitting in few minutes...

God iss bigger than any mr john...so I can ping...
Team12:
Latest tmw

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Team12:
Dancing Azonto, remembering "the bird on ur window story" and blessing God for answered prayers grin

"birds on the window story"... Very hilarious... Congrats to him too... Tell us abt ur "medical has done to me". Shalom

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Congratulations Chrisviral, was sure if you had been delayed you'd have melted down the thread with your usual attack.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Team 12 baby....

You're Really awesome......I added that letter though...even if u didn't get back on it.... angry grin[size=8pt][/size]

No allow Mr John send u out o, na so him bounce one guy the day i submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
chrisviral:

Congrats!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Berexio1 you own today o... Before the end of today you will get it

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2015
moronallah:
Hello all, I have just received my application document from canadian embassy Ghana after six weeks and I was refused study permit for lack of sufficient fund to pay my tuition fee. I am worried because I was admitted to a one year PGD program and the full tuition amount of about 25k canadian dollars have been fully paid for by my brother(sponsor) who also made available his account statement and fix deposit certificate in excess of 20m. The reason sited for my refusal is rediculous to me and I don't know what the real issue is. Can anyone advise? I was asked to reapply if situations change but i am considering just forgetting about all this foreign study
hell no too early to throw in the towel, no guts no glory bruv and fighters never quit, some peeps got their TRV @ the third or fourth attempt, whilst that is not the wish on the forum but it shows persistence pays off. If you ask me I will say this is just a minor setback. On any given day a different VO will approve an applicant with fully paid tuition and living expenses with additional 20M+ as bank balance. What you can do in your next application is attach your official school fees receipt if you did not in your first application and your brother should state clearly in his sponsorship letter that all expenses has been paid in full and you should do same on your letter of explanation to the VO repeatedly if need be. You will surely smile, oya now start to fill new application and try do upfront medicals this time so that na passport request you go just receive.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2015
chrisviral:
What's next after I pass medicals? Shey it's passport request!

Congrats. ChrisViral..Did u get a mail like: 'there is an update in your cic acccount'
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2015
I got a mail and text message from vfs

Gods1son:

Did u get a mail or u tracked?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by olageeee(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2015
edogasz:

Try and call them

Have you tried calling the school , they are suppose to send you your receipt and acceptance letter which you will use at the embassy . I had mine like around March . Centennial college

tanx friend,

have gotten my admission letter nd receipts, I mean medical call or any related. update.....has I jst dey see medical updates nii...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
You wouldnt believe what happened after I sent u d "Refusal analysis" letter...I got dragged into a meeting I never planned. That was why I couldnt even call u back, and I finished pretty late, was just too tired to open my laptop...most time I contribute on this forum is when I am in transit (with my phone).
And today I have not even entered the office went str8 for a meeting from home. On my way to the office now though...but it's all good. You will get it this time in Jesus name, Amen!!!

Lmao @Mr John. That guy over take that job serious...im suppose be Assistant VO sef...lol

hayqinsbFX:
Team 12 baby....

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015
olageeee:

tanx friend,

have gotten my admission letter nd receipts, I mean medical call or any related. update.....has I jst dey see medical updates nii...

Go some pages back to view the list, and dates we assume the vos are presently handling. Or better still go thru my posts for d list.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Yes I saw it. I will get to it when I find time. Sorry I have been very busy of late. When do u plan to apply?

monisola001:

@Team12

I sent you a msg...Please I till await your response. tnks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ayoh05: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=Caleycash post=35092426]

I will say the granted scholarship is approximately 95% supportive, if not 100% sef.

I am afraid that the school offers none of your desired options.

For clarity purposes, you can do well to check the link hereunder:

https://www.mun.ca/become/graduate/programs/arts.php.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2015
loladeoye:

Congrats. ChrisViral..Did u get a mail like: 'there is an update in your cic acccount'

Ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.