Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

An App That Lets You Track Your Period Coming Soon To I-phone And Android. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / An App That Lets You Track Your Period Coming Soon To I-phone And Android. (479 Views)

New "Smart Condoms" Allow You Track Your Sex Stats & Detect Stds / 5 Tools To Help You Track Your Website’s Traffic / Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An App That Lets You Track Your Period Coming Soon To I-phone And Android. by faroukfahima(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2015

New way to follow your flow

Your smartphone has reached a new level of intelligence: with the help of a forthcoming iPhone feature, you’ll be able to tell when you’re going to be getting your period.

The iOS 9 upgrade will add a track-your-period feature to the HealthKit app, Gizmodo reports. The health app—which already tracks several screen-scrolls’ worth of health and fitness data—seems to be able to record how long (and heavy) your menstrual cycle is. The feature was briefly mentioned Monday at WWDC and details are sparse, but the update is billed as a “reproductive health” tracker, so it may come with other features related to fertility.

Women have used menstrual tracking and fertility apps for years; all kinds of apps exist to help maximize—or minimize—the chances of pregnancy. The extra feature, due out with the next update, will finally give women a more complete digital view of their health.

lalasticlala, Ishilove

http://www.forumspotz.net/an-app-that-lets-you-track-your-period-coming-soon-to-i-phone-and-android/
Re: An App That Lets You Track Your Period Coming Soon To I-phone And Android. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ideas rule the world.
Re: An App That Lets You Track Your Period Coming Soon To I-phone And Android. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
I was planning this ish before I guess these guys beat me to it

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:nokia Confirms Return To Phones / Gmail Officially Adds "Undo Send" Option / Blackberry Data Plan For MTN And Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.