Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,676 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? (1255 Views)

Nairaland Poll: Do You Want Gej Back / Part V: Premium Times Confirms List Of Stolen Wealth That I Published - Cramjone / Nairalander Want To Trek From Port Harcourt To Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
If you think CramJones should continue commenting on politics in Nairaland political section, comment:

Yes

If not, comment:'

No

This will help me in my decisions moving forward. The attacks have continued to pour in. I need to know objectively.

-CramJones
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by drake22: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Onye ara

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Ohammadike: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Useless goat

8 Likes

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by agarawu23(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
yes cool

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
yes

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
No, so we can continue whooping his sorry arse.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
lolz. they don't want u here again. the comments above mine says it all. I don't know you so you can stay if you want to. no time
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bros, you dont ha e to fight so hard to be relevant.
Stop stressing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Numismatic(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
You really think highly of your self and am beginning to think maybe you are senile too.i cant believe Berem will associate herself with someone like you ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
I vote for my self - Yes.

Keep the votes coming.

-CramJones
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who be that?

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Attention seeking sisi gay azz dude

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by baybeeboi: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Mamaflex(f): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dem really say if u dey luk person from afar u go think say Na better person, by the time u com close to d person, u go discover say Na hediot.

This is the case with cramjones. I use to think he's relevant.

This is my candid advise

Cramjones, now that the thread has not gone far, you better cover yourself with sand and pretend you are a carrot.

My 2 cent

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by jejemanito: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Commit suicide
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Dollyak(f): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
cramjones:
If you think CramJones should continue commenting on politics in Nairaland political section, comment:

Yes

No

This will help me in my decisions moving forward. The attacks have continued to pour in. I need to know objectively.

-CramJones
who
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
I will compile the Ais and Nays after the thread gets to page 3 and make an announcement on Nairaland on my future direction here with this new government.

-CramJones
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by D9ty7(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Anytime you define the term 'attention seeker' and you need to provide examples, you just have to use cramjones as one.
Since he lost his relevance of this section, he has been trying all he can to return to being relevant.
I have the following questions for you; how does your leaving Nairaland affect the forum? The politics section? Or the section users?
Why not just go and do the needful and stop creating silly theads.
Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by blesoh(f): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Are u for real,attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
This man is arrogating unnecessary importance to himself.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Eshinwaju: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
cramjones:

Yes

No

-CramJones

irrelevant clown....... cheesy....although I must say I enjoy his comical threads... grin

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who be this one ?
Mtscheew wetin concern me, so far e no affect fuel price undecided

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by hazyfm: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
PLEASE WHO IS CRAMJONES?

SIPPING MY CRANBERRY JUICE

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by BrokenTV: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
cramjones:

Yes

No

-CramJones
If i may ask? who is cramjones

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
cramjones:
I will compile the Ais and Nays after the thread gets to page 3 and make an announcement on Nairaland on my future direction here with this new government.

-CramJones
Guy you should stay
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
What you don't understand is that your haters will be the ones that will fill the thread. Just forget the pigs and continue being our good friend and partner.

#teamAPC

1 Like

Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
CRAMNOISE
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Sunshineluv(f): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shege dan iska cramjones.. Bama yi.
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
CRAMNOISE
Mkpakanao[b]DOG[/b]wu
What else should I expect from you
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Chubhie: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Go on sabbatical and serve out your karma,become renewed and comeback as cramjones The White. I feel for you and perceive you've learnt a certain lesson about life.

I want you to come through as a better you.
Re: Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? by Agunnewi: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Attention seeking mofo!!!

Get lost!!!! What a morôn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Wonderful Designer Bag............ Picture. / See UK Prime Minister In A Public Train(photo) / [photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.