Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water (463 Views)

Abuja Woman Raises Alarm After Being Terrorised By Her Neighbour With Charm.PICS / Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water by ijustdey: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
A housewife, Mrs Chigozie Ugama, has allegedly poured hot water on her neighbour, a 25-year-old lady, Oluchukwu Nwali, which caused injuries all over her body. The incident occurred at the weekend at Amaeka community in Ezza South Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.
The victim was rushed to a private hospital at Onuoji Echara in the local government where she was receiving treatment at press time. Narrating her ordeal, Nwali said she did not believe that the woman could do that to her. She said trouble started after she had a misunderstanding with Ugama.
The victim added that she had reported the misunderstanding to the woman’s husband who promised to look into the complaint later. She said: “As I finished complaining to the husband, I did not know that Mrs Ugama had prepared hot water for me. “Immediately I stepped outside, she poured hot inside a bucket and poured it on my body.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/woman-bathes-neighbour-with-hot-water/
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Amebo too much.... i wish she had access to ACID.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water by mimicious(f): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=mistypiper post=34596346]Amebo too much.... i wish she had access to ACID. [

Haha, not nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Got Served!!! 2 Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves Up While Fighting Witheach Other / Skin Care Products For Book Group You Get To Ask / Buruji Kashamu: ‘Extradition case against Senator not over,’ NDLEA says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.