Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany (722 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by londonrivals: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
I have a dream that one day Fashola will be Nigeria's president. O possible! More pics after the cut..

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/photos-buhari-and-fashola-at-just.html

Re: PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by after1: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yeah thats my man.
Re: PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ehn now
Re: PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by Imortal001: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
My presido and fashola the presido in the making.. i hope he acquired more knowledge from PMB.
Re: PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by Agunnewi: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
cool
Re: PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by GudluckIBB(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
First to comment
Hey hey hey.....Mama Chikordi abeg add more ponmo for that soup.put cow tail and kidney too

Then give me another plate make I go Give my president Buhari.

If any body from Otuoke come here to eat, make you pursue dem comot here.pour fufu water for their body.
Re: PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by eazisky(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fashola: baba... wait let me teach u how to face white ppl,

Buhari: OK thank u

Fashola: don't put on too much smile, stand on or decisions and always be bold

Buhari: smiles..... thank u for a good lesson
Re: PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by dulaman: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
i love this man
Re: PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by Khd95(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Stately men of great reputation,dat last pix shaaa

btw,wher rotimi dy. Abi in dy tour d sorroundings ni?
Re: PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by Mamaflex(f): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Are we still talking pictures?

House is on fire, you are talking pictures. undecided
Re: PHOTOS; Buhari And Fashola At The Just Concluded G7 Summit In Germany by eazisky(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
GudluckIBB:
First to comment
Hey hey hey.....Mama Chikordi abeg add more ponmo for that soup.put cow tail and kidney too

If any body from Otuoke come here to eat, make you pursue dem comot here.pour fufu water for their body.

first to comment for ur mind, leave Airtel for better network grin[quote author=GudluckIBB post=34597464]First to comment

If any body from Otuoke come here to eat, make you pursue dem comot here.pour fufu water for their

(1) (Reply)

Is RMAFC Truly An Independent Commission? / The Misunderstood World Of Linda Ikeji -by Naijabreeze.com / (ben Murray Bruce) I Don't Fly First Class... But The Picture Says Otherwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.