Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) (3903 Views)

Chaii Can You Marry Her, : Photo Of The Day See What A Lady Sharad On Facebook / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments / This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by olofofoblog: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Imagine your little baby, little sibling, niece, nephew did this to your TV. And you have just three options:

Allow him to express his artistic side
Beating of life
Finish him quickly Which option would you pick; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/what-would-you-do-if-this-happened-to.html

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Spank him.. Watelse
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by Abduljohn(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
He might be an asset in future but if na as Nigeria economy b na to use his school fee buy another one.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by weirdtee: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Na the mama i ho beat walahi
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by vizkiz: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
having a creative kid is the best thing that can happpen to any parent wink
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by sakafish(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
kill him!!
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by realtestament(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Spare d rod n spoil d child....if u dnt flog him he won't knw wat he did was wrong..

#But na small u go flog am o
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by Vivly(f): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Buy him a board and plenty colors. Make him understand painting is good but only on designated spots.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by ifyndy(f): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
I will. Yell his name. Den. Sit n cry huggin him... Trust me no guy wil luv to. C her mum cry no mata hw small d baby is

Wif d yellin n cryin it wil work wonda
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by PapaNnamdi: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
i will smile hapily, remove my shirt and boxers and run round d street naked,

till tjem carry me go lord of chosen
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by Holatunde007(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
WILL DEMAND FOR A DNA TEST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by heykims(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Advertise him nd his product on Naira land just like d op
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by dkronicle(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
I rather not imagine.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by youngberry001(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
weirdtee:
Na the mama i go beat walahi
wetin d mama do u uh,why beating her,na her fault"""mcheew dull comment walahi

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by tayoxx(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:
I will. Yell his name. Den. Sit n cry huggin him... Trust me no guy wil luv to. C her mum cry no mata hw small d baby is

Wif d yellin n cryin it wil work wonda
wetin she dey talk?...

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by falcon01: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
I will allow him to finish so that i can see the artistic side tif i see say no talent i go flog am but if he try i go buy him drawing board an warn him then finally spank him few times
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by Wizzz: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Hit like if you are just here to read the comments
smiley
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by basholodan(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Coming back
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by Abayor7: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2015
Later tinx
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by Abayor7: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Vivly:
Buy him a board and plenty colors. Make him understand painting is good but only on designated spots.
wife material!
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by Fulaboy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
This one na yankee he be undecided an african child will never try this poo to his parent undecided cox If he dare think of it sefff undecided

I don't have to tell you the rest tongue
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by wordbank(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Give him more weed for more inspiration grin
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You, Guys? Photo Of The Day (see Photo) by Talk2bryant(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Guy u burst my head...
Abduljohn:
He might be an asset in future but if na as Nigeria economy b na to use his school fee buy another one.

(1) (Reply)

Check out Mercy Johnson Looks in new photos with former miss Nigeria (photos) / Gospel Singers Adegbodu Twins Keyboardist Escapes Death / Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.