Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

(pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony (1835 Views)

Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sir jude Emeka Idimogu Was Elected April 11 to represent the people of Oshodi-Isolo state constituency 11 at Alausa Ikeja,his victory was like the battle between David and Goliath in the bible.

the ever resilient and influential Sir jude promised to lead his people not knowing he his about to face one of his fiercest battle as a politician,running against the lagos APC chairman son Ladi Ajomale,the battle was so strong sir jude defeated him with only a tens of vote.

I was at the inauguration ceremony and I took pictures for us nairalanders to enjoy and celebrate with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by pussygotlips: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
I greet u
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mr Idimogu dancing with mrs Idimogu,who says dance is only for young people?

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by UnknownT: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hw would have 'worn' "ISI AGU" sha
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Just from his dressing you can see this guy is a Lagosian, yet people are shouting Lagos is doomed because of his name.

1 Like

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mr idimogu trying to dance the new shoki dance.

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mr Idimogu trying to show new Dance steps..

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mr Idimogu in a group photograph with some of his supporters.

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by olabukola: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Is this happening in my life time? Somebody tell me its a dream oooo before I commit something ugly now. Chaiii
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by solid3(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Next thread please.
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mrs Idimogu in a photograph with a supporter.

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
[s]
olabukola:
Is this happening in my life time? Somebody tell me its a dream oooo before I commit something ugly now. Chaiii
[/s]

1 Like

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by FreeGlobe(f): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
olabukola:
go ahead, someone already set the precedent for you grin grin
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by FreeGlobe(f): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
solid3:
Next thread please.
Haters gon' hate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Aliyulukumon:
Mr Idimogu trying to show new Dance steps..
Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
olabukola:
its for real bro,if you want to commit something ugly because of this man's victory then you can go ahead,you won't be missed.

3 Likes

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Ojiofor: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats to Hon Emeka.

1 Like

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
post=34605029:

Congrats bro!
thank you bro,eshe gan!
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by StOla: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
I'm glad he understands the politics of when in Rome you behave like the Romans.
With a Yoruba wife, he would get citizenship papers if he was ever tired of Biafra.

The rest should remain in lovely Biafra, awaiting the rising sun.
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
The children of hate and anger wouldn't like this news atall
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by emmatok(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
[s]
StOla:
I'm glad he understands the politics of when in Rome you behave like the Romans.
With a Yoruba wife, he would get citizenship papers if he was ever tired of Biafra.

[/s]

Sorry he won't .

2 Likes

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by StOla: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
emmatok:
[s][/s]

Sorry he won't .

Pictures don't lie and his political aspirations don't lie either. This one loves Yoruba land and a Yoruba woman.
He has half Yoruba children that will be more accepted in Yoruba land than in Igbo land.

Ask him his opinion on Biafra?
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by emmatok(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
StOla:

Pictures don't lie and his political aspirations don't lie either. This one loves Yoruba land and a Yoruba woman.
He has half Yoruba children that will be more accepted in Yoruba land than in Igbo land.

No let him go to his Biafra.

You cant live with the people you hate.
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by StOla: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
emmatok:

No let him go to his Biafra.

You cant live with the people you hate.

I only hate those who hate me. I only ensure the feeling is mutual.

Sir Idimogu and many others have proved to be different.
I have no hate for him.

In a true republic he could become president someday with Lagos as his constituency.
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by manutdrichie(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good for him
Igbo kwenu
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by ArodeTsolaye: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
StOla:

If you are intelligent, you will know that the sun always rises everyday.
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by basilo101: 1:42am On Jun 10, 2015
StOla:

and wat abt those dat won HOR? Wat of yorubas dat married igbos and live in enugu? Nonesense. Wats d big deal abt cloth, its normal not apear odd, doesnt change d blood in his veins.
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Francis5: 2:30am On Jun 10, 2015
StOla:

She is not Yoruba dumbo
Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Some Igbo Dance group at tha event...

1 Like

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Francis5:

She is not Yoruba dumbo
pls you guys should stop the quarrels and celebrate,its a celebration thread for God's sake,pooint of correction she is yoruba from Ijebu Land(kuku family)

Re: (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony by Aliyulukumon: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

If you are intelligent, you will know that the sun always rises everyday.
lol but this is sir jude's ceremony so let's celebrate with him.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Nigeria. / Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose / Atiku Kicks As Ribadu Returns To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.