Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Senate Election:i Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody In Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Election:i Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody In Action (458 Views)

AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate Election:i Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody In Action by silverwolf(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
One is tempted to say,'The General is old n ill looking' but a careful analysis of the events of the past week shows, he also got the brains to rule this country. Knowing fully well that a tinubu candidate as the senate president and also same as the speaker of the house means a very tight grasp by Tinubu on his administration, this Retired Daura general decided to play the underdog who eventually defeats the pit bull.It all started with a proclamation by the president 'I will support who ever wins'. Well naturally everyone would think there was no need for that but he new exactly what he was saying. starting from that, to a letter to the clerk enabling the assembly to hold in his absence (knowing fully well that the letter will still be effective after his return), then the surprise morning meeting were only those likely nt to support saraki were in attendance (allowing those in favor of saraki only to be present at the house, those who were not at the apc meeting were told inauguration starts 12pm). to his final statement 'I will not interfere'(knowing fully well tht an uproar was inevitable after saraki concluded his mini coup). All these a clear indication that the emergence of saraki was carefully planned. Else saraki wouldn't be dancing to atikus house for courtesy visit(every dirty political action needs a dirty political mastermind), and a president who strictly believes in discipline, a general, would not have been this quiet(a bargain he made with saraki through the hots of his campaign, to ensure sarakis steadfastness wch was dutifully noted) This Daura man knws exactly what he is doing. He has jst successfully downplayed the power and grasp of tinubu on his administration. Though I can't categorically say saraki is a better alternative, but he sure is a lesser evil. This is getting very very interesting
Re: Senate Election:i Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody In Action by DauraDullard: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
So what are u insinuating, mr Wolf? That Buhari is tactically exonaerating himself from Tinubu's manipulation? grin he doesn't have the brain

(1) (Reply)

N’assembly: Saraki Becomes Senate President, Dogara Speaker / I Won’t Defect To PDP – Saraki / NASS ELECTION: Did Senator Saraki Disobey the President? -Attorney Patryk Utulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.