Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Tinubu,Odigie-Oyegun Played APC Senators To Enthrone Saraki As Semate President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu,Odigie-Oyegun Played APC Senators To Enthrone Saraki As Semate President. (544 Views)

Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu,Odigie-Oyegun Played APC Senators To Enthrone Saraki As Semate President. by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 10, 2015
While watching the reactions of some APC senators that were absent during the Election of the new senate President, I couldn't but noticed satisfaction in APC NATIONAL chairman Oyegun and Tinubu Faces. They have succeeded in their plan to distract some supporters of the Party's consensus candidate by calling a meeting at the same time the election was to take place.
They brain washed the members not to make comment about the election assuring them that they will move to reconduct the election. But they know the constitution about the number of members necessary for legitimate sitting. They also knows that the number in the house met the requirement and so has finally succeeded in removing the NW from The Seat. grin grin grin

Neatly played.
Welldone Oyegun and Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu,Odigie-Oyegun Played APC Senators To Enthrone Saraki As Semate President. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2015
What is Seun and Lalasticlala waiting for. My sleepless night must pay o. I am not requesting for cash or cheque.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Regret Visiting This site / Nigerians Have Gotten It Right, At Long Last. / Govs At War again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.