Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] (6551 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / The Audio Rap Tourney [season One][sign-up Thread] / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
more than enough battlers have signified their wish to be partakers & participators of this unholy, gruesome & macabre-eque holocaust.
so therefore, by the plenipotentiary powers vested in me by me cheesy - I'm officially bringing the entire sign-up proceedings to a precipitous conclusion & end.

the timetable would be published tomorrow unfailingly [I would send the list of battlers to coogar so that he can draft out the schedule for the 1st round]

the moment of truth is finally here.
grasp your pen, refill your inks & put the Lazzlo Biro's invention sagaciously to paper & begin to script religiously.

Youngdanaval should fill his ambulances with enough fuel, cheesy Kr0ne should order for some stretchers, & teddyisnasty should also send word to Joseph of Arimathea to prepare some commiphora myrrha & unused tombs meant for the internment of some unfortunate emcees cheesy

If you can't stand the vapour coming, then be at aloof & go play tekken.
✘✘

Sign-up closed✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Iceskidd(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hehe huhu haha. *feeling lyk Dr. Evil right now*
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:
more than enough battlers have signified their wish to be partakers & participators of this unholy, gruesome & macabre-eque holocaust.
so therefore, by the plenipotentiary powers vested in me by me cheesy - I'm officially bringing the entire sign-up proceedings to a precipitous conclusion & end.

the timetable would be published tomorrow unfailingly [I would send the list of battlers to coogar so that he can draft out the schedule for the 1st round]

grasp your pen, refill your inks & put the Lazzlo Biro's invention judiciously to paper & begin to script religiously.

Youngdanaval should fill his ambulances with enough fuel, cheesy Kr0ne should order for some stretchers, & teddyisnasty should also send word to Joseph of Arimathea to prepare some myrrh & unused tombs meant for the internment of some unfortunate emcees cheesy

✘✘

Sign-up closed✘

I'm takin' this!
No doubt! angry
Let it start!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
laykorn:

I'm takin' this!
No doubt! angry
Let it start!

verily verily you would young warlock . your confidence is quite overwhelming cheesy
sharpen your swords & assemble your pikes & lances together.

also remember to get coital with your spouse for one last time before you hop into the arena as you may not return to her in one piece.. cheesy ✘✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Iceskidd(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
laykorn:

I'm takin' this! No doubt! angry Let it start!
i guess everyone has a right to dream big.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Guykhena(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
This will be fun smiley .
#Signing in as a Judge.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by jreyez(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Judge .
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
we have 21 contenders instead of 20.

Raplinx999 & Clasiksam would have to slug it out since they are the least active of all the partakers.

take note both of you.. you are battling tomorrow by 6pm[Nigerian time] 8 bars..

Guykhena, are you going to be available to give judgments ? ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by obainojazz(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

verily verily you would young warlock . your confidence is quite overwhelming cheesy
sharpen your swords & assemble your pikes & lances together.

also remember to get coital with your spouse for one last time before you hop into the arena as you may not return to her in one piece.. cheesy ✘✘
lol #faints
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Guykhena(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Ya,sure,by seeing the dates of the battles,I'll be available...
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Cherlene(f): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lovely evening

ALTHOUGH I don't ADMIRE [RAP BATTLES].
You have my 110% COMPLETE SUPPORT.

10K is SPONSORED by me- IN ESTEEM FOR YOU

Cherlene
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Teeboy22(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:
The holocaust tourney✘

sign-up is open from now till 17th of june.

the cash prize currently is 10k, but it has every tendency to increase if we get sponsors that are willing to support the cause. i would be sourcing for sponsors. if we do find em', then maybe the 1st & 2nd runner-up could get rewarded as well.

•credible judges known to give unbiased & unsentimental verdicts have been selected & its their choice to either accept or not.

•Kr0ne
•emaprince
•lagunna1
•coogar
•ibime
•guykhena

the aforementioned should comment on this thread & tell us if they want serve as judges, participate i.e battle, or if they just want to be neutral.
please endeavour to do so as soon as you log in.
If you weren't mentioned & you wanna be a judge, do tag me to inform me of your intention. you would be vetted & screened & if you pass you'd become a judge.

well,i have never taken part in any tourney before so its with honour that i'm signing-up..

i don't know if we can find a way to invite the 3 hottest dawgs on Facebook to take part in this?..anyway I'm working on that..

once again, sign-up is open till june 17

cc:

ibime
kr0ne
guykhena
ksslib
lyricist
coogar
lagunna1
teddybiyasi
elymaxiimus
jigsawkillah
mikuz
dj5naira
gladys
kinglahkay
007bruce
jason
fuckyouhard
sosiqdude
giyazz
limerick
jreyez
obesemf
thunderstorm
siddogg
Lhood
warriblood
thunderstorm
blaqbones
airmark
liricyst
tashaamania
goshikid
heywhizzy
gottoboy
iceskidd
vickybash

space is limited so try to sign up as quickly as possible ✘

Hi bro am in....how do i sign up?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Cherlene(f): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Teeboy22:

Hi bro am in....how do i sign up?

Lovely, you HAVE LOCATED the thread.

Cherlene
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by HerexG(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm in on this one
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Teeboy22(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Lovely, you HAVE LOCATED the thread.
Cherlene
yes sister cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by obesemf(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Darkrebel666
you put Obainojazz twice
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Cherlene(f): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Teeboy22:

yes sister cheesy cheesy cheesy

Super cheesy

Cherlene
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by gottoboy(m): 4:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel am in as a Jugde, hope you aint got with that?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Clasiksam(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
we have 21 contenders instead of 20.

Raplinx999 & Clasiksam would have to slug it out since they are the least active of all the partakers.

take note both of you.. you are battling tomorrow by 6pm[Nigerian time] 8 bars..

postpone the battle. i'll be very busy today.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

grasp your pen, refill your inks & put the Lazzlo Biro's invention sagaciously to paper & begin to script religiously.

Youngdanaval should fill his ambulances with enough fuel, cheesy Kr0ne should order for some stretchers, & teddyisnasty should also send word to Joseph of Arimathea to prepare some commiphora myrrha & unused tombs meant for the internment of some unfortunate emcees cheesy

✘✘

Sign-up closed✘
Lol your talking poo... nani lipsrsealed ready to ffuck your slave mama from the left side of her kitten.. am in
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by danbrowndmf(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Lovely evening

Cherlene
Thank you dear.we appriciate your effort!

Darkrebel666 come see dis,mayb the 3rd should get something also "grin"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Lol your talking poo... nani lipsrsealed ready to ffuck your slave mama from the left side of her kitten.. am in

you have seen the thread long time ago but refused to sign-up.
try your luck next season. sign-up has closed ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Ouch lol

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Cherlene:

Lovely evening

Cherlene

Thanks a lot dear. may your purse continue to flourish. ✘

2 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

don't do that pls..

let warri in..

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2015
lagunna1:

don't do that pls..

let warri in..

But if he changes the rules others might wanna enter too n it wont be fair ..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

But if he changes the rules others might wanna enter too n it wont be fair ..

Go joo sad
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2015
cc: Teeboy22 Herexg raplinx999 Clasiksam.

I'm afraid your wish to participate in this tourney cannot be granted.

the prerequisite for being a partaker is-
1. you must have at least 1 battle here.
2. you must have dropped verses on FFR[flow for rank]
3. you must be a regular here that follows the activities of this sect.

none of you meets the requirements, thus, to maintain the fairness & translucency of the tourney,your request has been disallowed.
feel free to come view the battles once the tourney commences. ✘✘

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2015
lagunna1:

Go joo sad
What did i do just saying .. It might not b fair on the others his turned down .
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

What did i do just saying .. It might not b fair on the others his turned down .

he can't turn down warriblood the king of wordplay grin
how have u been my ex wife tongue
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2015
lagunna1:

don't do that pls..

let warri in..

who is he?
I saw him viewing this thread 2 days ago but he refused to sign-up for reasons best known to him.

when he saw the cash prize got increased he impulsively registered his presence.
I'm sorry but your poster boy would have to wait till next season
this would serve as a lesson. good-day ✘✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2015
No derailment ✘✘✘

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// / Donate Ur Love Lyrics (freestyle(blues) / //&********<<<the Nairaland Rapbattles Learning Thread>>>*******&//

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.