Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files (2013 Views)

Saraki Files Fresh Motion To Disqualify CCT Chairman / Panama Papers Go Online, Tinubu & Saraki Files Thrown Open / Saraki Files Fresh Suits Against CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by mu2sa2: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Now that Bukola Saraki has wangled his way into the office of president of the senate, will effc continue with the corruption charges against him? Or will the charges be dropped or be swept under the carpet? Watching in 3D.
Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by resty4(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Ds will test buhari resolve 2 fight corruptn
Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by sultan003(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2015
mu2sa2:
Now that Bukola Saraki has wangled his way into the office of president of the senate, will effc continue with the corruption charges against him? Or will the charges be dropped or be swept under the carpet? Watching in 3D.

which one is effc? he already has immunity so no charges....

1 Like

Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by stepo707: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2015
sultan003:

I don't tink senate president as immunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by sultan003(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2015
stepo707:
I don't tink senate president as immunity
says who? the head of the legislative arm doesn't have immunity?

1 Like

Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by MyMouth(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2015
sultan003:

No immunity for Senate president! I keep on telling people that Saraki dare not cause problem for the President with the reformed EFCC coming. More over if pmb never wanted saraki to emerge, he would have been answering questions at the efcc office when that election was going on. He would have been released after Lawal had won. Opposition may make noise but at the end, the election would still stand jus like what is going on now.

3 Likes

Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by Franzeez(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2015
mu2sa2:

You no get sense I swear. So because the wish of the godfathers did not work, his files are dusted? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by sultan003(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2015
MyMouth:

No immunity for Senate president! I keep on telling people that Saraki dare not cause problem for the President with the reformed EFCC coming. More over if pmb never wanted saraki to emerge, he would have been answering questions at the efcc office when that election was going on. He would have been released after Lawal had won. Opposition may make noise but at the end, the election would still stand jus like what is going on now.

ok.... I don't understand why people are crying over spilt milk, same thing happened in 2011. Even if lawal contested, it would have been 51 vs 47.

For efcc, just like timipre, it has to be proven beyond doubt otherwise saraki and timipre should be answering questions

1 Like

Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by mu2sa2: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Franzeez:

You no get sense I swear. So because the wish of the godfathers did not work, his files are dusted? Mumu
U don't hv to be abusive, even if u r one of Bukola's killer thugs. No immunity for a thief.
Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by egift(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2015
TANiods and their lame gossip. So suddenly they have jump into another lame lies to tarnish the victorious outcome of APC on the floor of the National Assembly.

EFFC ko, CFFE ni. Ndi ara!
Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by vedaxcool(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2015
EFCC can lock Saraki if it finds a justifiable ground for prosecuting him, all thieves must be locked up and punished!

1 Like

Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by meforyou1(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2015
sultan003:

no, senate president doesn't have immunity

1 Like

Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by doctokwus: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2015
egift:
TANiods and their lame gossip. So suddenly they have jump into another lame lies to tarnish the victorious outcome of APC on the floor of the National Assembly.

EFFC ko, CFFE ni. Ndi ara!
What is victorious about the treachery of yesterday in the senate?Being an APC/PMB supporter should not make one not to see a and proclaim disaster when it happens.
U must get really worried if as an APC supporter you have a senate president that emerges without support of fellow party members and that has a PDP deputy.
Paraventure something happens to Saraki and PMB has to relate policy decisions through ekweremadu,what do u think would be d implications?
I would be disturbed if an APC supporter doesn't find what happened in the senate yesterday an absurdity,wrong and disturbing to d ideals of change which we all voted for.

1 Like

Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by p1jiobi: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2015
And hopefully the cheap thief Ameachi, selective persecution of persons will be resisited. Sai saraki our senate president. Viva forever saraki
Re: Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files by DevilhimseIf: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

What is victorious about the treachery of yesterday in the senate?Being an APC/PMB supporter should not make one not to see a and proclaim disaster when it happens.
U must get really worried if as an APC supporter you have a senate president that emerges without support of fellow party members and that has a PDP deputy.
Paraventure something happens to Saraki and PMB has to relate policy decisions through ekweremadu,what do u think would be d implications?
I would be disturbed if an APC supporter doesn't find what happened in the senate yesterday an absurdity,wrong and disturbing to d ideals of change which we all voted for.

egift is just trying to consol himself grin

(1) (Reply)

Mind What Your Say On NL / Buhari Appointed 33 ministers from Nigeria and 4 from country of Western Nigeria / Just In!!! Us To Back Independence For Biafra And Kurdistan At The Un

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.