Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Possible Is It That David Mark Is The Majority Leader...explain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Possible Is It That David Mark Is The Majority Leader...explain (1027 Views)

Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Ndume, Na’Allah Ratified Senate Majority Leader, Deputy / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It That David Mark Is The Majority Leader...explain by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Political Analyst please analyse this for me.I thought APC is the majority in the Upper house,how come PDP senator David Mark was made Senate Majority Leader?
Re: How Possible Is It That David Mark Is The Majority Leader...explain by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Oh well...clearly,Saraki and cohorts will soon return to PdP and they will form the majority. So kudos to them
Re: How Possible Is It That David Mark Is The Majority Leader...explain by ITbomb(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2015
David Mark is not the Senate Leader. I believe the confusion was made by NTA.

After the batch inauguration of other senators, David Mark was singled out for personal inauguration, it was here that the moderator (kinda) announced that as the oldest member (?) in the Senate he was like a leader. Someone picked that up and reported that he has been made Senate leader. (got this from a close friend in the green chambers, I stand to be corrected though)

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is It That David Mark Is The Majority Leader...explain by totoisgud(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
ITbomb:
David Mark is not the Senate Leader. I believe the confusion was made by NTA.

After the batch inauguration of other senators, David Mark was singled out for personal inauguration, it was here that the moderator (kinda) announced that as the oldest member (?) in the Senate he was like a leader. Someone picked that up and reported that he has been made Senate leader. (got this from a close friend in the green chambers, I stand to be corrected though)

Dis is d best explanation I've heard on dis issue. Well lets watch & c

(1) (Reply)

‘Don’t Forget Amaechi’s Contributions To Your Victory,’ Northerners Tell Buhari. / International Law See southwest advocate Tinubu / Obasanjo As Terrorist / Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.