Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  (36910 Views)

Toke Makinwa Rocked A N2m Bag To Funke Akindele’s Housewarming Party / Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta / Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by carzola(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2015
mifavour:

For zebra
For zipup
For zanders!!!
shawty is tripping
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by anumide(f): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2015
tongue
softnipples:
Nice one Kcee cool
We will join you soon grin
Our album is still loading cheesy
hey nairaland, meet airforce's girlfriend
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by Winning123: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2015
LMAyedun:
I heard Tinubu couldn't sleep all night... grin tongue

Somebody said " APC is just a bunch of broom, once the rope that holds the bunch together looses, the broom scatters".

You are very naïve. This is a long drawn battle and Saraki is a boy in this game. Do you think the man that single handedly ended 16 years of PDP is weak. The game has just started.
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by bosun11(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2015
softnipples:
Nice one Kcee cool

You wont join him till u change that tempting moniker of yours
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by dave2meek(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Good for them
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by mifavour(f): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2015
carzola:
shawty is tripping
I dey laf o
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by chamboy(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Akpabio splashing Akwa ibom money on Kcee
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by Nafikowa: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Just keep mum if you've got nothing reasonable and sensible to comment.

vimi:
iis that akpabio's wife? so un-kept? Tell mee why he won't sleep around with younger ladies. undecided
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by chamboy(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2015
manutdrichie:
PDP has a share ...na Godwin
Godwin, Pdp has share seriously
This Mudafuckas fuvked dis Nation For 16yrs, I would b more joyous if it's was a LP or DPP'S victory
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by pBuhari(f): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2015
I love Saraki
PDP will bounce back
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by carzola(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2015
mifavour:

I dey laf o
remove that sai buhari from your signature then we can talk
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by tinuolababy(f): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2015
justmenoni:
You beat me to that grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by tinuolababy(f): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2015
softnipples:
abeg no cum set me up o cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by Godwin978(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
softnipples:
Nice one Kcee cool
do you have a song angel?
if yes I would like to join you ooo
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by YungMike(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
softnipples:
Nice one Kcee cool

Right behind you Hard softnipples grin grin grin
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by softnipples(f): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
anumide:
tongue
hey nairaland, meet airforce's girlfriend
For wetin na? cheesy I don't have patience for album that will load for centuries undecided

My man should just release his album without loading cheesy airforce1 is your boyfriend tongue

1 Like

Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=Abduletudaye post=34616698]The Limpopo King, KCee who is an Anambra State-born singer performed in Abuja last night to celebrate the appointment of the new deputy senate president of Nigeria.

Why is he always in this Blue suit abi na the only cloth im get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by dotune(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
These people will fall sick the day they don't benefit from the govt again. Isn't it funny how someone will be a gov for 8 yrs and still proceed to the NASS. Na only u get brain for the whole of ur state wey fit rep the people??
Meanwhile they know how to spend govt money. Kcee had to come perform becos u were inaugurated into the house??
U will soon see some idiots quoting me and supporting them.
The Slave mentality can never stop running in the bloodline of such people.
I have never heard that Ed sheeran went to perform for a member of paliamnet in the UK nor have I heard that Kanye west performed for a US senator in his house becos he won elections. One day, we will be sane in this country and these kind of people will never come near governance again.
Kcee, make ur money jor. U go sha chop jare.
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by Mariojane(f): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nairalandar:
Where them dey..?
space bookers ni
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by Nig4Greatness: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
He flew to Abuja on Monday to perform on Tuesday night.this is to show that what happened on the floor of the senate has been planned out perfectly.they knew majority of the apc senatoei would be at the apc meeting.this is really serious.desperation of the highest order.we dey watch with keen interest how it's gonna pans out.
Re: Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  by talk2cj08(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
will join u soon, my new single loading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Toyin Abraham Vs Comedian Twyse: Actress Releases Evidence / Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.