Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" (18661 Views)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by scentmarlc(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:
hat dat he has worn in many videos

wont it b worn out nd smelling sad

Haaaa sinaj, uno kill me with laugh ooocheesycheesycheesycheesy

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
vizkiz:
I think he should be the head of state! grin
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by scentmarlc(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
vizkiz:
haba vizkiz, e neva reach dat one nah.......but......uhmmmm make i shut up sefcheesycheesy:B

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
VickJames:
This guy just f'ucked up!

Your hat that you've worn in many videos. What do u think we are in this country?
Gbamm! Abeg help me ask the eeediot !
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
scentmarlc:

Haaaa sinaj, uno kill me with laugh ooocheesycheesycheesycheesy

#TEAM SCENT
Not only u o

Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by MakCoby(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
ebamma:
and im account balance too big too,
And the chicks he can get, you can't even dream about it
ogbeni park well jor..
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by WINDSOW(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
ebamma:
and im account balance too big too,
And the chicks he can get, you can't even dream about it
What's this one saying? Stop hyping chicks my friend! No chick is too big to run tyns with.It's all about the person in person. U gerrit?!
Don't see chick as 1 big deal,they are always under our control n manipulation.
Erima na BIG deal? I bow to u ooooooooo
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by carzola(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
And the funny thing is that people with big heads have small d1cks grin grin grin ladies take note
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by hasshams: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please who is mr banky west?I don't know him

And please how big is his head?

4 I'm sure big heads isn't laways ugly
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by scentmarlc(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
tunnamania11:
Not only u o

Haaa so yu sef don laff tire for sinaj remarks. That babe ehnnn....uhmmm I still dey look am with ma corner eye

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Banter1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
If your head big na GODWIN.
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by ledaman: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
this dude is funny, your used hat hmmmm
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by myklangelo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Spell binding 40 seconds thought I will see 40minutes. His lovers also talk of his head.

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Neplusultra(f): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oga leave matter, if u could, u wuld change d shape of dat ya head, Dont deny it grin cheesy
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Maximus85(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
dpedro1:
Super Star and rapper Banky West stated that his counterparts talks about the size of his head. This he said during his appearance on MTV Base Official Naija Top Ten, he gave a stunningly effortless freestyle performance. He shoots at his critics and naysayers during the course of a spell-binding 40-second freestyle:

"Haters like to talk about my head being way too big/I brush it off because my flow is just way too sick/And plus I'm on my way to being way too rich/Came in the building solo, tonight I might slay two chicks" he rapped.

After the freestyle, the superstar announces a giveaway contest with the prize being his signature ‘W’ hat which he has worn in several music videos.

www.peddygist.com/2015/06/banky-west-haters-like-to-talk-about.html?m=1

Hehe! But the head big nar
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by mathy2p2: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
I have not been dis guy fan b4,bcs I dnt like anything about him. Hammer head of horor (olumo rock)
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Beefers enter river. Make una leave them, as u dey wax stronger for d music industry, na so them go dey drown for d ocean of hatred.

You mean to say- "as you dey wax that massive bald head with oil to shine" grin grin grin
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by elohorayodele: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Aitee1:
Nah nah nah...Banky you getting it all wrong we love you that's why we can't stop talking about your head size grin

I personally I'm in love embarassed embarassed

you want him address?
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin

Meanyl, slaying two chicks has become an achievement, didn't know that.. undecided

My dear,
Makes you wonder what are their priorities in life
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
I heard whenever the nigga wants to travel abroad he needs 2 visas. One for himself, the other for his head
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
But his head is big its a fact ,, how is anyone hating on the truth undecided
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Your reasoning shows that u are a baby.

All big heads are laughed @ worldwide........It has nothing to do with hating...

Big head is funny naturally.
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
That head tho..... HDTV
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Omotayor123(f): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Me no get problem with your head.

But what do you say the prize was again
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Nicepoker(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
ebamma:
and im account balance too big too, And the chicks he can get, you can't even dream about it
chicks achievement indeed.
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by hopeforcharles(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
vizkiz:
Hahahahahhahah you are one bad guy gan. You killed it
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by wordbank(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Na him head dey block glo network is orijin grin
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by mytime24(f): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Head of state cheesy
Head master lipsrsealed
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by kinibigdeal(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
The topography on that guy head pass abia state road
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Tex42(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
His head is big and it's a fact. See no hating here.
It's hating when people say the truth... Abi Banky head no big again?!
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by Tex42(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
His head is big and it's a fact. See no hating here.
It's hating when people say the truth... Abi Banky head no big again?!
Re: Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" by free37: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Safe BUTT, HIPS, BOOBS, Joystick Enlargement And Averall Health Supplements / Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community / Omotola & Eucharia Anunobi Perform Her Song Together At Omotola's 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.