Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

How To Make Money In Web Design - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make Money In Web Design (1266 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Programmers Interested In Web Development? / Integrating Fingerprint Scanner In Web Application / What Is Recommended To Have A Successful Career In Web Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In Web Design by demmyhandsome(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
pls webmasters, how can I make money with web design, because am just a learner in this Field. PLEASE HELP ME OUT
Re: How To Make Money In Web Design by JohnDoe2015: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2015
of course you can..and one of the best way to make money in this century..
web development..
do you really want to learn web programmin?
if yes, I have the solution to your answer..
1. the truth is with the huge sum of money you are going to pay @NIIT, you won't still be fulfilled becos programing requires personal training and motivation.
2. truth, everyone says motivation, personal training but the place of a mentor can not be under estimated.. so to learn quick and fast, you also need a mentor
3. you also need programmers, people of like minds who want to learn same thing or doing same thing so you can share ideas while you both learn..
well you might think.

I know I have told you the truth in good faith, but I have a solution...
I am also a learner and have been into web for 2years now, I want to help you, help myself and others who r interested in a group of 5programmers where we will teach ourselves well, buy materials ourselves online and learn at a fast pace with losing huge sum of money to NIIT.
pls whatsapp me on 2349033863912.
note, am not collecting any money from you.
must reside in Lagos

or call 08111376559

(1) (Reply)

Is Programming A Profitable Skill? / Help With Java Project / Teach Yourself Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.