Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Who Is Unfair In This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Unfair In This? (555 Views)

My Husband Is Unfair To Me. Pls Help!!! / Why Is Life Unfair To Me? / Who Is Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Unfair In This? by ashson: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Debate for de Evening
This is a Test Case Study for all.

THE HOME
A man came back from work and met his wife making love to another man on their matrimonial bed. Without shouting or beating any of them he went to the sitting room, switched on the television and sat quietly listening to the news.

A few minutes later, the man got dressed, came to the sitting room and said to the husband 'I am sorry'. Before he could say any more words, the husband said 'don't worry, stuff like this happens'.
The man left, but the wife did not come out of the room.

Tired of watching television, the husband switched off the TV, went into the room, met the wife crying. Without saying a word to her or asking about the incident, he went straight to bed and slept.

In the morning, the husband woke up and saw the lifeless body of the wife. She committed suicide while he was sleeping. The husband was arrested and sentenced to 20 years imprisonment for murder.

QUESTION: Who is unfair in this?

1. The Law

2.The Wife

3.The Husband

4. The Man

Please give a reason for your answer??
Re: Who Is Unfair In This? by CountDracula(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
The investigators
Re: Who Is Unfair In This? by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
u
Re: Who Is Unfair In This? by ashson: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2015
I SEE
Re: Who Is Unfair In This? by innervoice(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2015
The husband to himself. He should have killed them immediately. grin

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of Domestic Violence / If You Are The One, What Will You Do / Planning A Tropical Inspired Or Destination Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.