Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why Is Life Unfair To Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Life Unfair To Me? (1150 Views)

Why Is Life So Rigid? / Life Has Been Unfair To Me / My Husband Is Unfair To Me. Pls Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 14, 2016
[b]I just can't seem to understand life again. Why is life so unfair to me? Why? Just why?.

I passed out of secondary school in the year 2014 at a young age. I applied to Obafemi Awolowo University seeking admission to study English language, i had 231 in Jamb and 288 in the post utme. I felt elated scoring such mark, thinking that i would gain admission easily. My friend also applied to the school, he had 201 in Jamb and 221 in their post utme. I was rejected, my friend was accepted. I felt dejected, languished and worried.

I applied to University of Ibadan again in the year 2015 to study Law scoring 263 in Jamb. I took UI post utme and scored 65. The cut-off marks was 74, i did the change of course to Religious studies that accept 50 as their cut off mark. Again, I was not given the admission. I braced up and move on.

I sat for this year Jamb and Jamb came up with their non-challant and negligence attitude towards our life and future. I ended up scoring 193. So gross!. Everyone that had their hands in the mass failure this year just because of their negligence. May God destroy them, their children, their wives or husbands and their relatives life.(Amen).

Later on this year, i saw the form of the Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise. I applied and was told to write the examination on May14,2016 and to come along with the original credentials. My venue was HQ2, MECH DIV, NIGERIAN ARMY, IBADAN. www.joinnigeriannavy.com
My mother had to borrowed the money i use as my transport fare. However, on getting their. I was not allowed to enter into the venue just because i did not have a white vest, blue short, white shoe and white socks. Other candidates were sent back as well without proper information and warning. The traders selling the white and blue short raised the goods up at an exhorbitant price. I had no choice than to go back to home. I hail from Oyo.

Is this life? Why is life unfair to me?.[/b]
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by klassykute(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2016
bro education is an element to success.. but it isint the most important element ....hard work is ..uve tried education nd it aint working ..dnt give u .. and dnt b idle at home .. trynna learn a hand work ... or put up for part time .. i knw parr time is sure admission.. or go to any poly ..
there ar pple who ar so educated nd dey end up being nothing to the society... ama graduate but aint gat a job for long so i became an entrepreneur
. i went into poultry, fish farming, and fixing of tiles .. now am building my second home .. and am just 26.. trynna work hard bro .. learn other things ..hold on to God .. and it all gonna be better soon ..
dont give up man .. keep pushing hard .. there is lighr at the end of the tunnel

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by realdee44(f): 10:59am On May 14, 2016
Nohope:
[b]I just can't seem to understand life again. Why is life so unfair to me? Why? Just why?.

I passed out of secondary school in the year 2014 at a young age. I applied to Obafemi Awolowo University seeking admission to study English language, i had 231 in Jamb and 288 in the post utme. I felt elated scoring such mark, thinking that i would gain admission easily. My friend also applied to the school, he had 201 in Jamb and 221 in their post utme. I was rejected, my friend was accepted. I felt dejected, languished and worried.

I applied to University of Ibadan again in the year 2015 to study Law scoring 263 in Jamb. I took UI post utme and scored 65. The cut-off marks was 74, i did the change of course to Religious studies that accept 50 as their cut off mark. Again, I was not given the admission. I braced up and move on.

I sat for this year Jamb and Jamb came up with their non-challant and negligence attitude towards our life and future. I ended up scoring 193. So gross!. Everyone that had their hands in the mass failure this year just because of their negligence. May God destroy them, their children, their wives or husbands and their relatives life.(Amen).

Later on this year, i saw the form of the Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise. I applied and was told to write the examination on May14,2016 and to come along with the original credentials. My venue was HQ2, MECH DIV, NIGERIAN ARMY, IBADAN. www.joinnigeriannavy.com
My mother had to borrowed the money i use as my transport fare. However, on getting their. I was not allowed to enter into the venue just because i did not have a white vest, blue short, white shoe and white socks. Other candidates were sent back as well without proper information and warning. The traders selling the white and blue short raised the goods up at an exhorbitant price. I had no choice than to go back to home. I hail from Oyo.

Is this life? Why is life unfair to me?.[/b]
Just like you said God should destroy those who had their hands in the mass failure & their relatives, maybe He is also destroying you for what one of your relative did in the past.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2016
Sis. It seem you dont understand me.
How do you feel if a lecturer is stopping you from graduating just because you refuse to yield to his selfish interests?
realdee44:
Just like you said God should destroy those who had their hands in the mass failure & their relatives, maybe He is also destroying you for what one of your relative did in the past.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by johnson232: 11:05am On May 14, 2016
realdee44:
hmmm...
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 14, 2016
Thanks bro.
I'm grateful.
klassykute:
bro education is an element to success.. but it isint the most important element ....hard work is ..uve tried education nd it aint working ..dnt give u .. and dnt b idle at home .. trynna learn a hand work ... or put up for part time .. i knw parr time is sure admission.. or go to any poly ..
there ar pple who ar so educated nd dey end up being nothing to the society... ama graduate but aint gat a job for long so i became an entrepreneur
. i went into poultry, fish farming, and fixing of tiles .. now am building my second home .. and am just 26.. trynna work hard bro .. learn other things ..hold on to God .. and it all gonna be better soon ..
dont give up man .. keep pushing hard .. there is lighr at the end of the tunnel
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by realdee44(f): 11:16am On May 14, 2016
Nohope:
Sis. It seem you dont understand me.
How do you feel if a lecturer is stopping you from graduating just because you refuse to yield to his selfish interests?
It has happend to me in my university days & also in my post gradute too. I was pained but all I could do or say is let God be the judge & then I prayed about it & my case was a delibrate act while in your case they didn't do it delibrate. Even if you are so angry & pained you shouldn't have involved their family & relatives. What if one of your relative in also among them.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 14, 2016
Let God judge them.
realdee44:
It has happend to me in my university days & also in my post gradute too. I was pained but all I could do or say is let God be the judge & then I prayed about it & my case was a delibrate act while in your case they didn't do it delibrate. Even if you are so angry & pained you shouldn't have involved their family & relatives. What if one of your relative in also among them.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 14, 2016
Please do not despair because God is seeing it all.
The trials and tribulations...
All of these, u will overcome with time and be a better person.
Do not look so long at d door that has closed but open your heart to God and tell him to show you that which he has opened for you .

It is well. Be strong

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 14, 2016
Op why don't you seek alternatives. Predegree, diploma A levels and even open university. You have lots of options. And besides it's law you wanna do they have it at NOUN. Time waits for no one.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by cococandy(f): 2:21pm On May 14, 2016
OP are you sure you deserved to pass that jamb? I'm asking because I know Nigerian students tend to blame the lecturer or teacher if they don't pass.
Maybe there was some mass failure because most of the students didn't do well. Isn't that possible?
My point is that you shouldn't be laying curses which may turn out to be self curse if you are responsible for your own failure.

Meanwhile two years is such a short time to start losing hope. There's so much more better things ahead for you. Have faith in yourself and work very hard.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by klassykute(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2016
Nohope:
Thanks bro. I'm grateful.
blessings man...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by klassykute(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Op why don't you seek alternatives. Predegree, diploma A levels and even open university. You have lots of options. And besides it's law you wanna do they have it at NOUN. Time waits for no one.
open university cost o .. dem no to hold money na
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 14, 2016
mimzy:
Please do not despair because God is seeing it all.
The trials and tribulations...
All of these, u will overcome with time and be a better person.
Do not look so long at d door that has closed but open your heart to God and tell him to show you that which he has opened for you .

It is well. Be strong
Hmm. You are wonderful.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 14, 2016
Money related issues.
tensazangetsu:
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 14, 2016
Sis, lets judge with the previous exam.
I had to keep on reading. But, they did not crown my effort.
Even, if i din't curse them. Karma will eventually got them.
cococandy:
OP are you sure you deserved to pass that jamb? I'm asking because I know Nigerian students tend to blame the lecturer or teacher if they don't pass.
Maybe there was some mass failure because most of the students didn't do well. Isn't that possible?
My point is that you shouldn't be laying curses which may turn out to be self curse if you are responsible for your own failure.

Meanwhile two years is such a short time to start losing hope. There's so much more better things ahead for you. Have faith in yourself and work very hard.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by tee59(f): 4:45pm On May 14, 2016
Why are u looking for breakthrough academically whn ur moniker says"Nohope". U hav derailed urslf already. D condition u are passn tru must not dictate ur name. It means u hav lost hope in urslf of eva making it to d university. Change ur mentality abt ur situation and u wil see a better result. Ur destiny is in your hand.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Me? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 14, 2016
Thanks.
You are Amazing!.
tee59:
Why are u looking for breakthrough academically whn ur moniker says"Nohope". U hav derailed urslf already. D condition u are passn tru must not dictate ur name. It means u hav lost hope in urslf of eva making it to d university. Change ur mentality abt ur situation and u wil see a better result. Ur destiny is in your hand.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Welcome To The World my twins / Video: A Man Get Stuck During The Act With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.