Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,091 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] (1441 Views)

Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode / Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by Kenai: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
When the Osun State government launched the much-touted Opon Imo initiative on national television (to the praise and admiration of many staunch APC supporters), they equally launched and advertised an official reference website to support the program and tackle all the frequently asked questions regarding the Opon Imo tablets.

ijebabe:
‘Opon Imo’

The government of Osun State is presenting the “Opon Imo” – Tablet of Knowledge project. The initiative is directed at improving the quality of education and its sector in the state by embracing technology.

For more information on the ‘Opon Imo’ project visit any of the platforms below.
Visit the Website www.oponimo.com | Follow on Twitter: @myoponimo | Like them on Facebook www.facebook.com/myoponimo

Date: Monday 3rd June 2013

ekoilee:

http://www.oponimo.com/faq.php#sthash.b439u0NH.dpbs

Why do you people comment without any kind of knowledge about the subject matter?

Instead of reading and learning like these kids, you people prefer to stay lazy and ignorant.

It's even listed as their official site on their Twitter handle:

But to my utter shock and disbelief, I visited the website just recently and found this!

Opon Imo website has changed to chinko! shocked

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/574526.jpg[/img]

But the fact that even the Opon Imo handlers haven't found this out is an indication that they've probably abandoned the program a long time ago.
Jesus Christ! The man really pulled a fast one on these people shocked

I must say, though...

Since I was born,
and now I am getting old,
I have never seen the lord CHENJISS, CHENJISS, CHENJISS, CHENJISS grin

cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Anonimi, AgabaI23, Firefire

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by 15thMonica: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
someone Shud quote me if it make FP

btw, see my signature for NATURAL penile enlargement
Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by Blackfire(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Prophet Aregbe the player, osun people the ball
Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
AregbeRascaloooh
Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by kimond101: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
I just checked to confirm.
It's true.
Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by temitemi1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm not sure if any good can come out of this man embarassed
Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by Shine1177: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
AreGbese has scammed Osun State. Change naa ni.
Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by onatisi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hahahahahahah , can't stop laughing grin osun ppl go hear am wella wella for the next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
chai....Aregbe ooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

APC.......Fake
Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by agabaI23(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
The babalawo wee de do medicine for Aregbe na better one. The guy na guyman
Person wee de owe 5 months salary a month before election and yet he won because some guy brought in money to pay off the debt. And he has not been able to pay again since then.

He has been spending for APC national while neglecting the civil servants.

Aregbe get better babalawo grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Confirmed Scamming of the osunlites
Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by NoreenUG(f): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
damn! this is a properly executed scam.
chai! well I think this gbege deserves a soundtrack like the video below
ching chang chong grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PblG_PtUGQI

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kenai, where have you been of late? We miss your funny pictures.

Araegbesola is the greatest scammer alive, he will regret all his wickedness in days to come
Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by boneruns(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
So unfortunate
Re: Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] by Ikengawo: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=40pt]HE CAN'T AFFORD THE DOMAIN LMFAOOOOOOoo Ahahahahaha[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Aids To Stalk Punch Editor's Family / Massage From A Soldier Feel For His Fellow Soldiers / emperor of the country of western Nigeria made moral boost calls to the military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.