Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Does God Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (1808 Views)

Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Exist? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
This is a little lengthen so sit back and read....

Does God exist? Here are straightforward reasons to believe that God is really there.

Just once wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is an attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists.
When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God. On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he is there, he says, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you". Before you look at the facts surrounding God's existence, ask yourself, If God does exist, would I want to know him? Here then, are some reasons to consider...

Does God exist? The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today. Many examples showing God's design could be given, possibly with no end. But here are a few:
The Earth...its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter. Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.
The Earth is located the right distance from the sun. Consider the temperature swings we encounter, roughly -30 degrees to +120 degrees. If the Earth were any further away from the sun, we would all freeze. Any closer and we would burn up. Even a fractional variance in the Earth's position to the sun would make life on Earth impossible. The Earth remains this perfect distance from the sun while it rotates around the sun at a speed of nearly 67,000 mph. It is also rotating on its axis, allowing the entire surface of the Earth to be properly warmed and cooled every day.
And our moon is the perfect size and distance from the Earth for its gravitational pull. The moon creates important ocean tides and movement so ocean waters do not stagnate, and yet our massive oceans are restrained from spilling over across the continents.

Water...colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You'll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life:
It has wide margin between its boiling point and freezing point. Water allows us to live in an environment of fluctuating temperature changes, while keeping our bodies a steady 98.6 degrees.
Water is a universal solvent. This property of water means that various chemicals, minerals and nutrients can be carried throughout our bodies and into the smallest blood vessels. Water is also chemically neutral. Without affecting the makeup of the substances it carries, water enables food, medicines and minerals to be absorbed and used by the body.
Water has a unique surface tension. Water in plants can therefore flow upward against gravity, bringing life-giving water and nutrients to the top of even the tallest trees. Water freezes from the top down and floats, so fish can live in the winter.
Ninety-seven percent of the Earth's water is in the oceans. But on our Earth, there is a system designed which removes salt from the water and then distributes that water throughout the globe. Evaporation takes the ocean waters, leaving the salt, and forms clouds which are easily moved by the wind to disperse water over the land, for vegetation, animals and people. It is a system of purification and supply that sustains life on this planet, a system of recycled and reused water.

The human brain...simultaneously processes an amazing amount of information. Your brain takes in all the colors and objects you see, the temperature around you, the pressure of your feet against the floor, the sounds around you, the dryness of your mouth, even the texture of your keyboard. Your brain holds and processes all your emotions, thoughts and memories. At the same time your brain keeps track of the ongoing functions of your body like your breathing pattern, eyelid movement, hunger and movement of the muscles in your hands.
The human brain processes more than a million messages a second. Your brain weighs the importance of all this data, filtering out the relatively unimportant. This screening function is what allows you to focus and operate effectively in your world. The brain functions differently than other organs. There is an intelligence to it, the ability to reason, to produce feelings, to dream and plan, to take action, and relate to other people.

The eye...can distinguish among seven million colors. It has automatic focusing and handles an astounding 1.5 million messages -- simultaneously. Evolution focuses on mutations and changes from and within existing organisms. Yet evolution alone does not fully explain the initial source of the eye or the brain -- the start of living organisms from nonliving matter.

So Does God exist? The universe had a start - what caused it?

Scientists are convinced that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang. This was the singular start to everything that exists: the beginning of the universe, the start of space, and even the initial start of time itself.
Astrophysicist Robert Jastrow, a self-described agnostic, stated, "The seed of everything that has happened in the Universe was planted in that first instant; every star, every planet and every living creature in the Universe came into being as a result of events that were set in motion in the moment of the cosmic explosion...The Universe flashed into being, and we cannot find out what caused that to happen.
Steven Weinberg, a Nobel laureate in Physics, said at the moment of this explosion, "the universe was about a hundred thousands million degrees Centigrade...and the universe was filled with light.
The universe has not always existed. It had a start...what caused that? Scientists have no explanation for the sudden explosion of light and matter. The universe operates by uniform laws of nature. Why does it?
Much of life may seem uncertain, but look at what we can count on day after day: gravity remains consistent, a hot cup of coffee left on a counter will get cold, the earth rotates in the same 24 hours, and the speed of light doesn't change -- on earth or in galaxies far from us.
How is it that we can identify laws of nature that never change? Why is the universe so orderly, so reliable?
"The greatest scientists have been struck by how strange this is. There is no logical necessity for a universe that obeys rules, let alone one that abides by the rules of mathematics. This astonishment springs from the recognition that the universe doesn't have to behave this way. It is easy to imagine a universe in which conditions change unpredictably from instant to instant, or even a universe in which things pop in and out of existence.
Richard Feynman, a Nobel Prize winner for quantum electrodynamics, said, "Why nature is mathematical is a mystery...The fact that there are rules at all is a kind of miracle. The DNA code informs, programs a cell's behavior.
All instruction, all teaching, all training comes with intent. Someone who writes an instruction manual does so with purpose. Did you know that in every cell of our bodies there exists a very detailed instruction code, much like a miniature computer program? As you may know, a computer program is made up of ones and zeros, like this: 110010101011000. The way they are arranged tell the computer program what to do. The DNA code in each of our cells is very similar. It's made up of four chemicals that scientists abbreviate as A, T, G, and C. These are arranged in the human cell like this: CGTGTGACTCGCTCCTGAT and so on. There are three billion of these letters in every human cell!!
Well, just like you can program your phone to beep for specific reasons, DNA instructs the cell. DNA is a three-billion-lettered program telling the cell to act in a certain way. It is a full instruction manual.
Why is this so amazing? One has to ask....how did this information program wind up in each human cell? These are not just chemicals. These are chemicals that instruct, that code in a very detailed way exactly how the person's body should develop.
Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.
We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating and seeking for us to come to him.
I was an atheist at one time. And like many atheists, the issue of people believing in God bothered me greatly. As I challenged those who believed in God, I was deeply curious to see if they could convince me otherwise. Part of my quest was to become free from the question of God. If I could conclusively prove to believers that they were wrong, then the issue is off the table, and I would be free to go about my life.
God does not force us to believe in him, though he could. Instead, he has provided sufficient proof of his existence for us to willingly respond to him. The earth's perfect distance from the sun, the unique chemical properties of water, the human brain, DNA, the number of people who attest to knowing God, the gnawing in our hearts and minds to determine if God is there, the willingness for God to be known shows that there is an allordial owner of this terrestrial ball.

I would love others to share their thoughts on this...
Cc
Atheist

http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by NumberOne2(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
A lot of scientist have dropped the Big Bang. Besides it just a THEORY. They don't know for sure.

This is the dilema.
God has shown all men by his creation that he exists. Creation is proof of the creator.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
- Romans 1:20-22

Refering to the part in BOLD above:
Some people believe that there was a BIG BANG and mercury, pluto, earth and other planets were formed.
With the oceans, giraffes, man, spiders and grass with various species. Where from? The rocks?
So if we leave a rock somewhere for millions or billions of years, animals and oceans will form? You see the foolishness?

However, God so designed it that you cannot point and say "this is God". The proof is in the hearts of men (they know).
This is because, if man could proove God, then the Holy Spirit will not be useful to Convict a man.
Also, trust man to start boasting. "I saved that man." or "I showed him the way." or "They were lost before I educated them on God".

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- Ephesians 2:8-9

God is the Lord of the harvest. We are labourers.
Our purpose is to preach the good news, convincing the unsaved is the work of the Spirit.
So Jesus said:
Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest. - Matthew 9:38

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by dahdah: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Question for the gods
Re: Does God Exist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
What is God in the first place?
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
What is God in the first place?
GOD is relative to the respective person(s) or situation....
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
NumberOne2:
A lot of scientist have dropped the Big Bang. Besides it just a THEORY. They don't know for sure.

This is the dilema.
God has shown all men by his creation that he exists. Creation is proof of the creator.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
- Romans 1:20-22

Refering to the part in BOLD above:
Some people believe that there was a BIG BANG and mercury, pluto, earth and other planets were formed.
With the oceans, giraffes, man, spiders and grass with various species. Where from? The rocks?
So if we leave a rock somewhere for millions or billions of years, animals and oceans will form? You see the foolishness?

However, God so designed it that you cannot point and say "this is God". The proof is in the hearts of men (they know).
This is because, if man could proove God, then the Holy Spirit will not be useful to Convict a man.
Also, trust man to start boasting. "I saved that man." or "I showed him the way." or "They were lost before I educated them on God".

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- Ephesians 2:8-9

God is the Lord of the harvest. We are labourers.
Our purpose is to preach the good news, convincing the unsaved is the work of the Spirit.
So Jesus said:
Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest. - Matthew 9:38
My learned colleague, are you now saying because those assuming and holding that there is no GOD have no potent argument, then a GOD must exist?

It's like saying because I can't prove that all men are mortals then men are immortals.... Enlighten me Please.
Re: Does God Exist? by Judas2013: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
The universe is not being sustained by any being. Everything is in free movement. Accidents happen and sometimes accidents leads to new beginnings.

Does God exist? Firstly what is God? God is not a being nor an object. God is a state of an object. Intelligence, fear,greed, confidence, God are attributes of an object/Subject. Rather than use the word God, use the word " Godly" God is not a noun, it is an adjective.
Re: Does God Exist? by Idiataqueen(f): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lolz d article is too long i need summary pls.
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Lolz d article is too long i need summary pls.

The articles shows all the pointers indicating Why GOD must be in existence. Different evidence and logical connections to God's existence....
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Judas2013:
The universe is not being sustained by any being. Everything is in free movement. Accidents happen and sometimes accidents leads to new beginnings.

Does God exist? Firstly what is God? God is not a being nor an object. God is a state of an object. Intelligence, fear,greed, confidence, God are attributes of an object/Subject. Rather than use the word God, use the word " Godly" God is not a noun, it is an adjective.

You have an interesting postulation but don't you think the design of situation and events and even the universe at large is too perfect not to be made by a perfect being/thing?
Re: Does God Exist? by Judas2013: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Freemanan:

You have an interesting postulation but don't you think the design of situation and events and even the universe at large is too perfect not to be made by a perfect being/thing?

If there were a perfect being everything thing made by it would be perfect. A perfect/ spotless being would not need to create humans to feel complete. a perfect being would not create hell fire to put its i perfect creation. Perfection can only begat perfection no matter what.
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Judas2013:

If there were a perfect being everything thing made by it would be perfect. A perfect/ spotless being would not need to create humans to feel complete. a perfect being would not create hell fire to put its i perfect creation. Perfection can only begat perfection no matter what.

If everything is so perfect, there will be no goal in existence.... Don't you see that as a result of evil, failure and the negatives, mankind strives daily to keep away from it. So perfection in all ways will lead to a pointless existence...
Re: Does God Exist? by Judas2013: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Freemanan:

If everything is so perfect, there will be no goal in existence.... Don't you see that as a result of evil, failure and the negatives, mankind strives daily to keep away from it. So perfection in all ways will lead to a pointless existence...

Existence itself is goalless and lacks ambition. What is the goal of the Sun? It is not to sustain life because the closer it gets to the planet the quicker it kills all objects that once depends on it. Water can be good for life and yet it can also destroy life. Life itself is meaningless,we humans only give it meaning. There no need for a god. The need for a god will remain as long as humans want it to.
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Judas2013:

Existence itself is goalless and lacks ambition. What is the goal of the Sun? It is not to sustain life because the closer it gets to the planet the quicker it kills all objects that once depends on it. Water can be good for life and yet it can also destroy life. Life itself is meaningless,we humans only give it meaning. There no need for a god. The need for a god will remain as long as humans want it to.

There is no fire without smoke.... Why is there a doubt that GOD exist or not? Something is fishing!
Re: Does God Exist? by Judas2013: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Freemanan:

There is no fire without smoke.... Why is there a doubt that GOD exist or not? Something is fishing!

I know god doesn't exist unless you show me a proof.
Re: Does God Exist? by NumberOne2(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Freemanan:

My learned colleague, are you now saying because those assuming and holding that there is no GOD have no potent argument, then a GOD must exist?

It's like saying because I can't prove that all men are mortals then men are immortals.... Enlighten me Please.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: - Romans 1:20

I am saying if a man will be honest with himself and look around, you cannot but help wonder how come? Who designed all this?
Have you heard of intelligent design? Nature, Energy, Gravity, Rain why so harmonous. Can you get order out of chaos?
Smart scientist are in space looking for higher beings (aliens). Dumb ones are still holding on to Big Bang.

Look at the way Earth is designed, some people are standing upside down all spinning around all day. In Nigeria (at the equator) we are standing sideways and spinning fast. We are spinning daily (24/7) at 1,600km/hr. Average car max speed it 240km/hr. With all that spin and you can browse NL? Walk around? Jump?
We are all unique. Look at finger prints, DNA, Dental records etc. Proof of the Creator is in the Creation.

Look at your mobile phone. Imagine someone telling you that it wasn't designed by anyone. It just became. Or since you cannot show me who made the phone, that means no one made it (until I meet the maker).
Do I really need to see the phone maker to know that the maker exist?

Weather or not you agree with the Christian, Muslim or Hindu God is another issue, but to say everything came from nothing... C'mon.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:

GOD is relative to the respective person(s) or situation....

Then it exist as idea.

How about that?
Re: Does God Exist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:12am On Jun 11, 2015
Judas2013:

Proof that what?

That it exist within time and space?
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Then it exist as idea.

How about that?
More or less... Religion is more of abstract so your proposition is not out of place.
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 11, 2015
NumberOne2:

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: - Romans 1:20

I am saying if a man will be honest with himself and look around, you cannot but help wonder how come? Who designed all this?
Have you heard of intelligent design? Nature, Energy, Gravity, Rain why so harmonous. Can you get order out of chaos?
Smart scientist are in space looking for higher beings (aliens). Dumb ones are still holding on to Big Bang.

Look at the way Earth is designed, some people are standing upside down all spinning around all day. In Nigeria (at the equator) we are standing sideways and spinning fast. We are spinning daily (24/7) at 1,600km/hr. Average car max speed it 240km/hr. With all that spin and you can browse NL? Walk around? Jump?
We are all unique. Look at finger prints, DNA, Dental records etc. Proof of the Creator is in the Creation.

Look at your mobile phone. Imagine someone telling you that it wasn't designed by anyone. It just became. Or since you cannot show me who made the phone, that means no one made it (until I meet the maker).
Do I really need to see the phone maker to know that the maker exist?

Weather or not you agree with the Christian, Muslim or Hindu God is another issue, but to say everything came from nothing... C'mon.
Point taken

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Judas2013:

You mean a concrete prove?
Re: Does God Exist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:

More or less... Religion is more of abstract so your proposition is not out of place.

Living is an abstract
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Living is an abstract
Not for me
Re: Does God Exist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:50am On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:

Not for me

That is the fact. You might chose to ignore it
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 11, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

That is the fact. You might chose to ignore it
Nothing is absolute ser... I believe you know too much than to believe that your own thoughts / beliefs are absolute and cannot be faulted... The Catholic Church was absolute about the Universe till Nicholas Copernicus Came...
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2015
No god and the the only place it/he ever existed is in your figment of imagination,Yes! He does exist there because human mind is an illusion to reality.

No one ever heard none from the horses mouth just a flock of sheep telling us he's there,human believe it though but human are naturally dumb,it takes lot of study,rationalization and intelligence to think your self out the lie which many has conceived to be the truth.
Re: Does God Exist? by darlingbas(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2015
The truth is nothing exists really, you, me, the computer screen you think you are staring at is actually not there.
We came from nothing, we exist in this nothingness, we go back to nothing.
My definition of God is the combination of all these "nothings" put together and you can easily guess the answer
I hope someone will come up with a very good argument to explain this mystery we all found ourselves in, until then enjoy your life love your fellow human beings knowing we are all part of one big nothing
Have a good day y'all

2 Likes

Re: Does God Exist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:

Nothing is absolute ser... I believe you know too much than to believe that your own thoughts / beliefs are absolute and cannot be faulted... The Catholic Church was absolute about the Universe till Nicholas Copernicus Came...

This is my point exactly.

You are so absolute about your disbelieve in the existence of God while reality as we know it is an illusion. What if at the other side you will find God? What if you can get pass your own living life of illusion?

Everything is absolute dude. We only perceive little truth of what the world is which at end is been distorted by our sensuality.
Re: Does God Exist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2015
darlingbas:
The truth is nothing exists really, you, me, the computer screen you think you are staring at is actually not there.
We came from nothing, we exist in this nothingness, we go back to nothing.
My definition of God is the combination of all these "nothings" put together and you can easily guess the answer
I hope someone will come up with a very good argument to explain this mystery we all found ourselves in, until then enjoy your life love your fellow human beings knowing we are all part of one big nothing
Have a good day y'all

This is my point exactly. Nothing is real not even our own self.

God is the missing gap because nothing is actually something not sensed
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Yes God exists. And we are God.

There's just one God. And we are all connected to form this God. We are all part of this God. Most people just don't know it yet.

This God is not a being. It's an energy that takes the form of whatever we make it with our thoughts.

I'm grateful for this forum. It has helped me discover my self to an extent.

There's no sky daddy, or heaven, or even hell. These things are illusions that the bible and Koran created in our mind. If you believe that you'll be punished for not believing in a sky daddy, you're already punishing yourself. If you believe the will of a sky daddy is that you will remain broke until you repent and give your life to nothing, then you're definitely going to be broke till you die.

Liberate yourself from this mental bondage today and discover the God in you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by An2elect2(f): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2015
emrain:
Yes God exists. And we are God.

There's just one God. And we are all connected to form this God. We are all part of this God. Most people just don't know it yet.

This God is not a being. It's an energy that takes the form of whatever we make it with our thoughts.

I'm grateful for this forum. It has helped me discover my self to an extent.

SMH.

There's no sky daddy, or heaven, or even hell. These things are illusions that the bible and Koran created in our mind. If you believe that you'll be punished for not believing in a sky daddy, you're already punishing yourself. If you believe the will of a sky daddy is that you will remain broke until you repent and give your life to nothing, then you're definitely going to be broke till you die.

Liberate yourself from this mental bondage today and discover the God in you.

When i tell
Re: Does God Exist? by gentlestar(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Does witches, juju exist or evil doers?

I believe in the existence of God. Does who don't it's lack of faith.

1 John 5:4

For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

Romans 10:17

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

Ephesians 1:17-21

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.

Proverbs 1:3-8

To receive instruction in wise dealing, in righteousness, justice, and equity; to give prudence to the simple, knowledge and discretion to the youth— Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance, to understand a proverb and a saying, the words of the wise and their riddles. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Is Nigeria's Greatest Tourist Attraction" - This Day / A Common Misconception In Arguments Between Atheists And Believers / Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.