Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Taniods Lies Bursted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taniods Lies Bursted (1097 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Not Scheduled 4 Any Event At George Mason University(lies Bursted) / A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taniods Lies Bursted by chamboy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Senate President Bukola Saraki and Senator Oluremi Tinubu Laughing

Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by DauraDullard: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mumu, dem suppose to dey cry before? Mcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
make I follow saraki laugh
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by sammyj: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tanoids synonymous with lies since 1801 AC !!!! cheesy shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by egift(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:
Mumu, dem suppose to dey cry before? Mcheew!

"Whenever the truth is told, TANoids and all the PDP Agents of Deception are suddenly socked in shame" - Egift 2013

The type of lies TANoids spread, even the Devil is very scared. They will soon cling on another falsehood and keep spreading it on their blogs till it is busted again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Front page Lalasticlala.
TANoids can lie!!

1 Like

Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by omenka(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
I was shocked to my marrows today when one accused me of editing her post after I caught her pants down displaying her ignorance by referring to the Deputy Speaker as a PDP member. After she accused me, she hurriedly went to edit the post, changing it to Deputy Senate President, to conceal her lie and blunder, but she forgot to edit a part of the post that made it clear she was referring to the House of Reps. The whole thing then looked thus: "Deputy Senate President of the House. sad

I was just speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by kay1one2(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

"Whenever the truth is told, TANoids and all the PDP Agents of Deception are suddenly socked in shame" - Egift 2013

The type of lies TANoids spread, even the Devil is very scared. They will soon cling on another falsehood and keep spreading it on their blogs till it is busted again.

Whenever the devil hears one of apc's lies, he screams "God forbid!"
The news was carried by sahara reporters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by brownlord1: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Except my device has failed, i only see Seraki laughing and madam tinubu not responding, first and second picx. Maybe i'm wrong
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by ionsman: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
omenka:
I was shocked to my marrows today when one accused me of editing her post after I caught her pants down displaying her ignorance by referring to the Deputy Speaker as a PDP member. After she accused me, she hurriedly went to edit the post, changing it to Deputy Senate President, to conceal her lie and blunder, but she forgot to edit a part of the post that made it clear she was referring to the House of Reps. The whole thing then looked thus: "Deputy Senate President of the House. sad

I was just speechless.
Omenka oooooooooo this so hilarious. grin Its better to accept that you are ignorant and learn instead of being caught trying to measure up. TANOIDS, I hail.
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by brownlord1: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
I can only see Saraki laughing at Remi Tinubu cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2501604_screenshot201506101508111_pngad571e566f7b3efed269d1c25f283b63

I didn't see your comment before posting mine.
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by ionsman: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
I can only see Saraki laughing at Remi Tinubu cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2501604_screenshot201506101508111_pngad571e566f7b3efed269d1c25f283b63
Oboy go and update your blog. ..Your silly followers need more of your lies.
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
brownlord1:

I didn't see your comment before posting mine.

Don't mind APC trolls
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by stebell(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
APC and lies be like bread and butter. na great combo be that.

Janjaweeeds everywhere.
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by Gboliwe: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
brownlord1:
Except my device has failed, i only see Seraki laughing and madam tinubu not responding, first and second picx. Maybe i'm wrong

This is their consolation thread. Don't make them feel worse cool
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by DauraDullard: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

What is this one even saying? undecided
Are you referring politicians as kids that would show their malice for one another in public? Did Fayose not congratulate Buhari on his victory, despite all the insults? Did GEJ and Buhari exchange pleasantries after the election or not? You don't have a say, kiddo. Go and sit your ass down! grin cheesy cheesy

Note: There's only Saraki laughing in the pinshure by the way lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by jorlons(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
My only question is will Nigeria be better with these power hungry senators? Will they put Nigerians first when they deliberate on issues concerning Nigeria or will they be partisan, thinking only about their political interests and 2019.

Buhari better be on high alert, he must connect and carry Nigerians along from this point on, lest these greedy senators stall his agenda for Nigerians.

Nigerians must watch the NASS very closely, no party must be allowed to play politics with agendas crafted for the betterment of our lives.
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by omenka(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
ionsman:

Omenka oooooooooo this so hilarious. grin Its better to accept that you are ignorant and learn instead of being caught trying to measure up. TANOIDS, I hail.
It's a shame honestly. Never seen anything like this my whole life.
Re: Taniods Lies Bursted by obailala(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please enough of these senate and house of Reps election discussions. Now the 8th NASS is inaugurated, can Buhari kindly appoint ministers?

(1) (Reply)

My Objective Take On The Sudanese President's Arrest - Cramjones / Picture Of APC Leaders / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.