Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

PHOTO: Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku After Inauguration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku After Inauguration. (811 Views)

Obaseki Appreciates Edo People On The Street After Inauguration / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – / A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku After Inauguration. by QuotaSystem: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Newly elected senate President, Bukola Saraki few hours after his inauguration paid a visit to former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/saraki-visits-jpg.51769/[/img]

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Re: PHOTO: Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku After Inauguration. by QuotaSystem: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
quotasystem:

Details have emerged on how former Vice-
President Atiku Abubakar and the five
governors who in late 2013 defected to the All
Progressives Congress (APC) from the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) worked against the
emergence of Senator Ahmad Lawan as Senate
President.
THISDAY gathered that Atiku and the five
governors were uncomfortable with the rising
touted political wizadry of APC national leader,
Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and decided to
“cut him to size.”
Two of the former governors - Rabi’u Musa
Kwakwanso and Aliyu Wammako (Kano and
Sokoto States) were recently elected into the
Senate. Kwara State Governor, Ahmed
Abdulfatah, is the political protégé of the new
Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.
They reportedly used their influence to stop
Lawan believed to be Tinubu’s candidate.
THISDAY gathered that Wammako had also
used his successor, the new governor of Sokoto
State, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, the immediate
past Speaker of the House of Representatives,
to reach out to returning House members to
support Hon. Yakubu Dogara in emerging the
House of Representatives Speaker.
Few hours after the APC national leadership
rejected the emergence of Saraki and Dogara
as Senate President and Speaker respectively,
Atiku issued a statement congratulating the
duo.
“Irrespective of the political mix through which
the presiding officers emerged,...the eighth
National Assembly should never lose focus of
its role as a partner in progress with the other
arms of government, especially the executive
arm,” the former vice-pesident, in apparent
reaction to the APC said threat to sanction the
two principal officers.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-g-5-govs-atiku-stopped-lawan/211636/
Re: PHOTO: Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku After Inauguration. by Papasmal(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki be like,..."U are a real nigga"

Atiku..."I no tell u,I go fall the guy(Tinubu) hand.
Re: PHOTO: Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku After Inauguration. by CountDracula(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
If saraki thinks he's won, he shud rethink
Re: PHOTO: Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku After Inauguration. by QuotaSystem: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Papasmal:
Saraki be like,..."U are a real nigga"

Atiku..."I no tell u,I go fall the guy(Tinubu) hand.

grin

Saraki: Unbelieveable. Oga! It worked, you are the true Turaki!

Atiku: Calm down Bola, it was a matter of time. Tinubu had to be contained. Meanwhile, I hope you are ready to rescue your old party.

Saraki: I don't understand Sir... I am...

Atiku: Haba, you are also Turakin Illorin, you should know these things. We must sieze the PDP back from that Akwa Ibom man...2019 is not far o

Saraki: Ha Atiks, this your political mastery na Toronto o!
Re: PHOTO: Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku After Inauguration. by kestolove95(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
saraki has a corrptn case to ansa in court, apc shud use that to nail him
Re: PHOTO: Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku After Inauguration. by cooljude(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
I think this guys want to come back to PDP and probably wrestling it out of the hands of the southerners. Nigerian politics is becoming more interesting. But the big question would be, what would the people gain from all this political posturing and game.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Announces “shakitibobo” Dance Competition (photos) / Boko Haram Suspect Relocation: Anambra State Govt Press Release / Graphic Video: Nigerian Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.