Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos (22517 Views)

Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS / South African Man Kills His 42-year-old Girlfriend (Photo) / Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by LordCenturion(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
seedorfg:
the ex girlfriend want to taste the guy abuna again buh the dude done go wild to another punany, orogun meji nja soko

s'oko(husband) abi s'oko(konji)

1 Like

Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
DICK TIGERS...

very soon FG. will start recognising GIRLFRIEND/DATING as a NATIONAL TITLES
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Kokodeni(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gay alert pls we need help a gay tired to rape my friend we took him to igondo station but it seems he is connectd d police are acting funny Police army np mp ap lawyers Journalits etc help
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Jaydeebaba(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
TVTKOKO:
G
Gobe
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Midehi:
fighting for konji since 1802

Common,they never said that was the cause
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tallesty1:

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

heheheheh tongue
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Kingsasian(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tallesty1:

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

this is so hilarious. I love this. Never knew a verse like this exist in the bible.
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by kenmaro: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
"The Magistrate, Mrs Adenike Shonubi, granted the accused bail in the sum of N50, 000 with one surety in like sum".

Nigerian legal system is a mockery. For a case as simple as this a bail is being granted on the sum of 50k while very serious criminal, political, and corrupt offenders are been granted bail on laughable sums. Shame on our legal system.
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
To the new girl, as you join hand beat your new boyfriend ex so will your ex team up with his new girlfriend and molest your face and brain, if you have any.
Karma is always exercising to harass and repay.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by AfroBlue(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
me lazy, somebody post up some holy scripture on fornication ... grin
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
LordCenturion:
ladies dont think of something else in their life but konji,shameless being.

mtchewwwwww
F.......k you mtcheeeew
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by manuroq(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Love is wicked.
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
bamite:
Dicks causing fights since forever
Guy pack well, not all r capable of causing fight
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by omaji53jeremiah: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by bamite(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Peaceisgold:

Guy pack well, not all r capable of causing fight
i bet u must hv fought severally for it
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Skybob(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who won shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Midehi:
I have been fighting for konji since 1802
cheesy hahaha grin bad girl !!
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by ifypedro38(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
But the subject matter says (TO BEAT UP) , pls we should always try to read very well before wasting our time to just contribute to meanlings stuffs,
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by lovemode: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tallesty1:

it happened in d time of of our forefathers....and its still happening now......it has been a part of us from day 1.
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Spells(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
mytime24:
G for
G for apple.....
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Except the story isn't complete, I thought this case is regarded as 2 fighting, which one be assault there? Wen the three of them dey fight together, abi na person wey first report case for station na him dey win the case?
I am confused
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2015
bamite:
i bet u must hv fought severally for it
i bet no one has ever fought for ur type grin
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ohammadike:
shocked

Me too grin the story get as e be
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by bamite(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Peaceisgold:

I'm sure if given the opportunity, you would kill for me tongue
Re: Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos by bamite(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Peaceisgold:

I'm sure if given the opportunity, u'ld kill 4me tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) / Fake Zlatan Ibile Scamming Nigerians On Twitter / Man Caught Stealing Transformer Cables In Akwa Ibom Stripped Unclad By Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.