Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? (23037 Views)

So Chamillionaire Is Nigerian, Nas Nko? / Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian Y'all ! / Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by snitch110: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2007
my name is snitch
hey guys Chamillionaire is of Nigerian his brother name is Rasaq Seriki why chamillionaire is hakeem seriki. he is full of naija no goking

Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by sweetberry(f): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2007
i love his new song dat guy is good
"rap music banned in 50 states" lol
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by Young15(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2007
yes he is nigeria, but he doesn't rep you so chill the hell down and close this stupid thread
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by chiogo(f): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2007
wow, he ain't no nigerian!! u guys never listen, do u??now tell me why his name bein' hakeem makes him a Nigerian
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by Young15(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2007
he is nigerian, his family actually have close ties with hakeem olajowon, and they both go to the same mosque
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2007
who's hakeem olajowon/? hmmm, wow, same mosque. my dear, he could be AA. Are Nigerians d only ones who have muslims??. islamic religion did not even originate from africa not to talk of christianity originatin' from there. think with ur brain. damn,.
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by Young15(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
chamillionaire is nigerian wheather you like it or not . and hakeem olajowon is, only nigeria's best basketball player to date with several all star appearances ! both of chamillionaire parents are 100% nigerian and chamillionaire is second generation nigerian, but he doesn't rep nigeria, which is very common look at lemar, dizzy rascal and Andre Iguadala from the 76ers, KRS-ONE, they are all nigerian but they don't rep nigeria.
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by younghoodi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2007
after that picture i saw he's really nigerian yoruba.
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by naijadiva2(f): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2007
i know yall might not believe me and thats okay but chamillionaire is really nigerian. he is my friend's cousin and she's nigerian to. at first i was like she's not for real but she showed me a picture of him when he was like 12 or 13 with his other siblings and that was chamillionaire.
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by chiogo(f): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by Sexyabby(f): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2007
sooooo, who cares if he's Nigerian
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by seun001(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2007
shuo!he bi niaja but y he come still dey rugged like an area boi!thank God he no grow up for naija cos na hard core fuji he 4 dey sing.

anyways like his music.
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by A40(m): 4:16am On Sep 15, 2007
Have you seen his tribal marks?
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by scientist(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked WOW  grin grin grin grin Now dats so revealing and interesting to know  wink
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by scientist(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
@seun001:
A-40:

Have you seen his tribal marks?
Tribal Marks? and then fuji music ?, Now this is getting even more funnier ?? shocked grin rolls on the floor laughing  grin
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by jerrymania(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
Young_15:

chamillionaire is nigerian wheather you like it or not . and hakeem olajowon is, only nigeria's best basketball player to date with several all star appearances ! both of chamillionaire parents are 100% nigerian and chamillionaire is second generation nigerian, but he doesn't rep nigeria, which is very common look at lemar, dizzy rascal and Andre Iguadala from the 76ers, KRS-ONE, they are all nigerian but they don't rep nigeria.

Can you tell me how KRS ONE,particularly, is a Nigerian?
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by playmate(f): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2007
he's a naija guy but last tym i checkd, he was nd still is a citizen of houston,texas.he has his green card 2 prove it.

oh nigerians,now dat d guy is making d dough nd is famous, u want 2 claim him plsssssssss get real dat guy has probably 4gotten us.sorry guys he has moved on,its not lyk we have much 2 offer him so let him be.
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by seun001(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2007
playmate:

he's a naija guy but last time i checkd, he was nd still is a citizen of houston,texas.he has his green card 2 prove it.

oh nigerians,now that d guy is making d dough nd is famous, u want 2 claim him plsssssssss get real that guy has probably 4gotten us.sorry guys he has moved on,its not like we have much 2 offer him so let him be.

yes na,evrybodi likes to associate with success. wink
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by Amberlee(f): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2007
i thought his dad was nigerian, I want to see cham as a kid too!
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by Heinz(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2008
where is he actually from in Nigeria
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by Magz(m): 3:16am On Jan 01, 2009
I am Nigerian but born abroad, Same as him. Pops from Nigeria, and Moms from here in New York.
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by chyk91(m): 4:21am On Jan 01, 2009
he has a nigerian dad and mum
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by eldee(m): 4:40am On Jan 01, 2009
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by fstranger: 7:56am On Jan 01, 2009
eldee:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ucMKF8eXyHc

You are a fucking Bastard! May you die of a heart attack secondary to cardiac arrythmia!
What the hell is this crap,  How low is your self-esteem that you are so obsessed with a riff-raff that would probably avoid you if he were to come across you!
Get a life, privates heads! SO what that he is a Nigerian? What does it change? make you sleep better at night? give you hope that you may one day achieve stardom like him?
What exactly is the reason for this hullabaloo about this ugly-looking, bad English language-speaking, low achieving African-American want to be!

Shio, Awon oloriburuku dede!
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by dplo(m): 2:57am On Jan 03, 2009
yeah,its true,dude's from nigeria but brought up in the state
hakeem skeriki
from oyo state,ibadan cheesy, am very positive
we they gba research
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by eldee(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2009
fstranger:

You are a fucking Bastard! May you die of a heart attack secondary to cardiac arrythmia!
What the hell is this crap, How low is your self-esteem that you are so obsessed with a riff-raff that would probably avoid you if he were to come across you!
Get a life, privates heads! SO what that he is a Nigerian? What does it change? make you sleep better at night? give you hope that you may one day achieve stardom like him?
What exactly is the reason for this hullabaloo about this ugly-looking, bad English language-speaking, low achieving African-American want to be!

Shio, Awon oloriburuku dede!
Hmmn . . . now this is hilarious
My dayz!!! how does answering a simple question become 'obsession'??
Question, Is Chamillionaire a Nigerian??
Answer: Yeah, here's a video of him claiming he is

Now see who's daft now!!!
Me going into a war of words with you will mean I'm coming down to your level, so I'll just scratch that
I think it'll be helpful if you try to respect yourself next time . . . saves you a lot of stress
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by sunnykiss(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2009
coolNo Idea is Original, Chamillionaire is a Naija boy lost in america, ok his parent were Naija people Seriki, na african name ok, well but he is a bonafied US citizen, ok just like Obama the new Presido,
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by viceb: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2009
na Ijebu Boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by Phillfree(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2009
He's a Nigerian n so f**kin wht? You guys shld talk of som'thin better.
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by roymorah(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2009
thats old gist nah! of cos he is
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by Daboncrush(m): 3:34am On Mar 04, 2010
He might be ugly but the fact is that he has made it Big. You sister can even chase afer him if he comes to,
Re: Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2010
Though it has been WELL established lol yes his parents are Nigerian and he was born in the U.S.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A-Z : Complete Falz & Simi - Chemistry Album Lyrics / NBC Withdraws Radio Licences Of 54 Companies / Eh: Alhaji: Alhaji: (music Video Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.