Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day (8852 Views)

Why The Silence About Yoruba V. Hausa War In Lagos? / Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter / Trending Photo Of Baba Buhari And Saraki (2) (3) (4)

Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by argob44(f): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
They better stop this. We are one Nigerians and one blood!

http://www.akeemrotimi..com/2015/06/yoruba-v-igbo-saga-currently-trending.html

Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by Obijulius: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2015
Waiting for some conspiracy theorist to come and tell us that these ones are sponsored by the C.I.A to force Nigeria's break-up.

Funny people.

Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2015
This is not the revolution we pray for , we need to stand as one and move the nation forward , one Nigeria

Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by BENZINA(m): 12:41am On Jun 11, 2015
My God!!!! What kind of nonsense is this?

Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by bigass(f): 12:44am On Jun 11, 2015
This should make an average igbo happy na. Shebi dem want Biafra

24 Likes

Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by asshunter(m): 12:52am On Jun 11, 2015
bigass:

mmmmmmh.
Big Ass!

Wow!

Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:14am On Jun 11, 2015
bigass:
Bless you! They wanna go.....you kick against the idea, they call you names and say all sorts. You support the idea, they still call you names and scream all sorts. What do they really want?

Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by bobcharly(m): 1:28am On Jun 11, 2015
just tired of this Igbo-Yoruba ish... so much hatred no good for body na...

Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by emeuzo(m): 1:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by Setaje(f): 1:30am On Jun 11, 2015
I don't think this thing is real sha. I hope it's not real. Hmmmn
Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 11, 2015
We have been warning as we have been warning.
Every Biafran should think about home.
Think about our nation.
The signs are there. All is not well with Nigeria.

I dont blame anybody but the "White Winch: called Luggard and his gang of slave traders,

26 Likes

Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by Dyoungstar: 2:31am On Jun 11, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by happney65: 2:34am On Jun 11, 2015
Anybody who believes this is the biggest Fool..This is just a plan to cause some internet frenzy.The average Yoruba Man on the street is very ver accomodating and hes not bothered by this.I wont be surprised even if we have Ibos among those protesting.This is a plan by some desperate politicians..Believe it then you believe anything

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by Pavore9: 2:35am On Jun 11, 2015
Yeye dey smell!
Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by laurel03(m): 2:36am On Jun 11, 2015
One Nigeria we need
Re: Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day by nairalife2013(m): 3:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Som1 overzealous politicians just sat somwher n organised dis to hit up d polity. Dont fall for it and spew rubish and add to yur history.

UDP Hails Mama Taraba For Dumping APC / USA Releases Military Hardware Bound For The Middle East (photos) / Southern Governors Insist On VAT Collection, 2023 Presidency