Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Which country on the African continent is most developed ? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Which country on the African continent is most developed ? (14425 Views)

'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' / Why America Is The Greatest Country On Earth. / Democracy; An Opium For The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by 14(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
PE

East london

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by 14(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
sandton johannesburg

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by 14(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2015
PE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by 14(m): 12:57am On Jun 18, 2015
there you go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
wow @Morpheus24 and d thread z actually dead .u said it, d thread became irrelevant...
laughing in tongues

am counting down 5,4,3,2,1 with my comment dey will come and resurrect it...
Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 14, 2015
-
Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2015
benvolavolarag:
@Punkyveer
Your city is moving fast and soon we will be seeing a WATERFRONT just like in Cape Town....Malls are popping all over this city. Am happy to see that most our mall developments are done by young non white entrepreneurs...This guy owns a 22 000 mall in his hometown and has some malls in Gauteng. Yes right Punky his mall was opened on Monday and its near the taxi rank....

Aww, now you're making me homesick. Btw is that you...? Sorry I forgot some of your previous monikers but I remember you for the Lasgidi/Zoo york comment. LMFAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
benvolavolarag:
cheesy cheesy
S.A. ghettos are getting a facelift as well.
Welcome back, smelling Kwametu! I can see you have not changed your wrongly held idea. You silly Ghanaian South African!
Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
benvolavolarag:
Thanks to people like you....AM LIKE ROBERT MUGABE OF THE INTERNET. THE BRITISH CREATED MUGABE AND NOW THEYR CRYING!!!!!!!!
You created many of us....SOME OF US WERE BUSY DOING THEIR RESEARCHES FOR THEIR THESIS AND BUMPED BY INTO THIS STUPID SITE BY MISTAKE. We came in after seeing that many of u were SPREADING HATE AGAINST S.A. AND EVEN CALLING MANDELA A TERRORIST...

REMEMBER HATER

Oh, please...! I think you need to take your sanity medications. You are out of your mind again! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
benvolavolarag:
Thats what we think about you here in S.A. We think you need to visit TYGERBERG HOSPITAL. You and your president Boo-Hurry.
Fucken BLACK LEATHER JACKET!!!!!!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your idiocy hasn't changed even after you've been banned several times on Nairaland. That speaks volumes of your stupidity. angry

2 Likes

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by ValerianSteel(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Well I'd say South Africa cheesy

But,

An African country that developed without the integration of non-Africans,that has to be Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by ValerianSteel(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
In a space of ten years,thanks to the right policy and new government,Nigeria's Infrastructure competitiveness would be top notch and world class.

1 Like

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by ValerianSteel(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigeria is proudly black Africa and her problems and her success are attributed to her identity as a black nation.

1 Like

Re: Which country on the African continent is most developed ? by ValerianSteel(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
It's a pity even our media doesn't project the beauty of this nation enough undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters / Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU / Kenyan Woman, Lucy Gihuhi Wins Senate Seat In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.