Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand (37140 Views)

Names Of Top 10 Nigerian Leaders And Politicians With Questionable Wealth / Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes / ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by ElDeeVee(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2015
EKITI001:

you are partially right.. but some of them were poor when their wives married them.. so they are not gold digger
Lol ok ooo
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by softnipples(f): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2015
C
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Nice
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by hazyfm: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by Ahmeduana(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

I'm really not one to meddle into how people choose to do PDAs with their spouse, but Oshiomole sure needs a crash course, no offencecheesy

The best on this list is Obanikoro's.
MY SISTER NA TRUE YOU TALK, KUMA OSHIOMOLE LOOK LIKE golum HE NO FIT IN THE CIRCLE OF ROMANTIC FELLAS.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by jamesbridget13(f): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2015
obanikoros is just d best others na fake

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by AreaFada2: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2015
nnamdizen:
See these old people can't even kiss properly... Disgusting

Please go & open "College of Advanced Kissology in Lagos & Abj. You go get market wella. grin cheesy.

That Osho Baba own nor get part 2. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by pBuhari(f): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Obj and his new wife, Oby

Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by kinibigdeal(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2015
even tinubu wife couldnt bear the kiss
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Let me kiss my Girlfriend and upload it cheesy
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by CSTR2: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2015
jagaban and remi is akin to beauty and the beast.
Fashola has a classy wife.
Uduaghan should be castrated for robbing deltans blind.
I learnt that his youngest daughter has over 2 billion naira in her bank account.
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by myklangelo(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2015
How do u really know dem are romantic. When you see Dino snap pics with any of his former wife, don't they look romantic?

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by efilefun(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Patiently waiting for President Buhari to kiss Aisha

grin grin
One thing is for sure he won't do that in public.. So you go old while waiting
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by kay29000(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Tinunbu's second pic is the most romantic.
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by LAfricana(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2015
DjHypno:
K

grin grin grin grin grin Ogbeni, say something na undecided

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by Gboliwe: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Oshiomole has no business in that group. His marriage is still very young except you have this kind of pictures from his other marriage before her demise (God rest her soul)
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by engrjacuzzi: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Midehi:
hmmm...i feel like .............

you feel like masturbating abi? you can go kiss your bf and then do the needful
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by hensben(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2015
stop celebrating these rogues.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by engrjacuzzi: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2015
oshomole na error ooooo. just wondering if Adams oshomole was a civil servant whether iara forte for get mind kiss him. nothing romantic about oshobaba
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by EroticJane(f): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2015
Taaaaaaaa! GEJ is not romantic jooor i better prefer oshiomole
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by DjHypno(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2015
LAfricana:
grin

grin grin grin grin grin Ogbeni, say something na undecided

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Even TINUBU weh never WASH MOUTH dey here
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by Chivasex: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Even Headmaster Uduaghan made this list? wonders they say will never end
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by walemadu: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2015
hehe saraki i no understand this ur style of kissing oo grin grin grin anyways u are the senate president now
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by anonimi: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2015
No romantic politician with her HUSBAND

Are we so backward still?
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2015
Midehi:
hmmm...i feel like .............
You feel like weytin....hmmm
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Patiently waiting for President Buhari to kiss Aisha

grin grin
Until hell freezes over;hell will literarily freeze and turn to Iceland before that happens. And for remi,I feel your pain,Lol!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by abtmaviz(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by abtmaviz(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Oshio ain't romantic anything, I simply put as d beauty n beast thing.. No hating

Koro put up the best show sha for I care

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand by Pamcrest(f): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
That 2nd pix of Oshiomole kissing Iara is something else ooo.....the differences are too obvious, choi grin grin
I like d posture of d Jonathan's, Fasholas, Sarakis

Is Mrs Obanikoro tryna dodge her hubby's kiss or what?
So Remi does kiss that crack infested oven of Tinubu.....yuck. cry

My humble two cents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Seals Mosque, Church, Club Over Noise Pollution / Okonjo-iweala, Five Other Women Who Head International Bodies / Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.