Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Studying Medicine In Aruba Caribbean A Good Idea? Nigerians In Caribbean!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying Medicine In Aruba Caribbean A Good Idea? Nigerians In Caribbean!!! (1507 Views)

Nigerians In India Deported As Immigration Officers Break Into Homes / Studying Medicine And Surgery Abroad In A Relatively Cheap Country / Which Medical School In Caribbean Island Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying Medicine In Aruba Caribbean A Good Idea? Nigerians In Caribbean!!! by ToshoTosin(f): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2015
Hello house!
I have just been offered to study medicine in aruba in the Caribbean, I want to be sure if its a good idea, anyone stuyding in Caribbean or Aruba? Please feel free to post.
Thank you!
Re: Studying Medicine In Aruba Caribbean A Good Idea? Nigerians In Caribbean!!! by Leopantro: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
ToshoTosin:
Hello house!
I have just been offered to study medicine in aruba in the Caribbean, I want to be sure if its a good idea, anyone stuyding in Caribbean or Aruba? Please feel free to post.
Thank you!

I know of a particular university in the Caribbean in which the pre-clinicals are done in the Caribbean while the clinicals are done in the USA. You will also come across other Nigerians who tutor there while they prepare for USMLE.

1 Like

Re: Studying Medicine In Aruba Caribbean A Good Idea? Nigerians In Caribbean!!! by ToshoTosin(f): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thank you! I am a bit relieved! The school has good programs I get to do USLME exams after the second year!.I hope to see more suggestions!
Re: Studying Medicine In Aruba Caribbean A Good Idea? Nigerians In Caribbean!!! by tdayof(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
ToshoTosin:
Thank you! I am a bit relieved! The school has good programs I get to do USLME exams after the second year!.I hope to see more suggestions!
the only thing am here to say is nice and beautiful name you have got... Tosin that's my name too wink cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Aeroplanes Painted With White colour? (photos) / For A Friend - How To Meet Nigerian Born Nigerians In UK For Marriage / U.K. Port Of Entry Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.