Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (13218 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Amastermovic(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Austin234:
Op, pls advice me my website: www.agrobizventures..com

U need tutorial on this ur blog ooo... Crious one.. QUOTE ME I might be of help sha
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Amastermovic(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Melasam:
What's adsense?
If you ask me... Na who I go ask
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by imakewealth: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice piece Ops. Really nice

www.imakewealth..com

I welcome constructive criticism and advice from you sound minds.

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Expsbterror(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
[url]Www.expsbterror.[/url]

Am open to advices
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Melasam(f): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
If u don't know it y reply
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Amastermovic(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Melasam:
If u don't know it y reply
Another question... The matter wey u c so he heavy for my mouth... Na who I go ask
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Melasam(f): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amastermovic:

Another question...
The matter wey u c so he heavy for my mouth... Na who I go ask
this Q is for you, I somehow missed d quoting
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by oteneaaron(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
imakewealth:
Nice piece Ops. Really nice

www.imakewealth..com

I welcome constructive criticism and advice from you sound minds.
hey friend...i checked out your blog...as you asked...well your content is nice and all...but here is what you need to do URGENTLY....
1. REMOVE THE AMAZON AFFILIATE ADVERT!!!!! yes friend...google will never approve your website if you are already hosting affiliate links...you can do this after you get approval.
2. contact us page....privacy policy page.....and about us page
you seriously need these pages.....it shows google that you are a real person not jus some spam blogger.
3. Try and make sure 80% of your articles are unique....that is they should be written by you and not some article you copied from another website.......(even if you copy and paste...give due credit.)
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by ITbomb(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
There is only one Tech blog that cares more about its users than adsense. It is www.ityunit.com
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Amastermovic(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Melasam:
this Q is for you, I somehow missed d quoting

OK lemme answer ur question dear sorry for been rude before.. AdSense is a free, simple way to earn
money by displaying targeted ads next to
your online content. With AdSense, you can
show relevant and engaging ads to your site
visitors and even customize the look and
feel of ads to match your website.
NOTE Ads means advertisement...
And when been done properly u may earn up to 80000naira per week...
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Emmysteve(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
oteneaaron:

hey friend, to answer your questions........

First-----how to apply for adsense:
well "HOW" to apply for adsense is quite the easy part.....go to http://www.google.com/adsense/start/ register with your gmail acount as a "publisher" and follow the steps enshrined.....but the main question is what you should before applying for adsense.......

Second----how much can you gain?

The payment thresh hold for google adsense is $100 so yoiu can gain as much as A million bucks if your ads have a CPC .....it all boils down to your persistence, your website's niche, SEO and most importantly; web TRAFFIC!! cool cool
thanks so much. Please what is the meaning of CPC, SEO. The $100 is it per month?
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Huffington: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
oteneaaron:
source: http://www.roviarsguide.com/adsense/4-tips-to-get-adsense-approval-fast

Many people today think that getting Adsense approval is very difficult and requires you to have a “great site”, with lots of visitors to achieve. But it’s good to be realistic; they are certain guideline’s or “know-how” rules your website or blog has to pass for you to get Adsense approval.
Now I will give you 4 great tips and tricks to have get Adsense approval fast within 3 days!!!

4 great tips to get Adsense approval Fast!!

1. Design

Let’s start with the structure of your website, webpage or blog. It is important to have a clean and easy to read template/theme.
What I recommend is to have a white background and the letter text black or dark gray. This will go easy on the eyes of your readers.
Have a header with a menu where the pages or categories will show.In the sidebar, it is good to place recent entries, if possible with a thumbnail (small picture to preview), then a widget to search and if you want links to your web site categories.
Use a minimalist theme that loads easily… Remember Google loves speed!! (learn more about website speed:https://www.nairaland.com/2343465/top-4ways-increase-website-speed#34260867)
It is essential to know that been simple always wins. The Google team aren't looking to be wowed by your website’s beauty; they want your content to load quickly and be easily accessible.

Which brings us to the second point…

2. Pages.

I think this is one of the most important parts. You essentially need to create 3 pages:

-Privacy policy:
This is one of the most common mistakes that every Blogger makes and they do this many times before approval. Although there are people out there that say they have a privacy policy for a blog does not make sense, but they are wrong.
A Privacy policy actually describes to your readers about what they’re getting into your blog, what to do and what should not. So obviously, there’s nothing wrong with having a privacy policy. It shows Google that you value your visitors privacy and will tell them(your visitors) how you will do that. You can write or find the Privacy Policy Generated online (do not need a lawyer anyway).

– About page
Most people have agreed that having an “about” page has greater role and is an important step to get your Adsense approval fast.This will not only help establish a relationship with readers, but it will also make them trust you. Also, write your name and address through which you are applying for the Adsense account.

– “contact us” page.
Clearly, everyone has their own opinion. What one of your readers likes can be annoying for someone else. So it is better to give them the opportunity to talk to you and tell you how they feel about your blog, what they want to be released, what they like or hate.
It will also show the Google Adsense team that your site that really cares about its readers and not only about money and Adsense.

3. Use a Top Level Domain

Basically there are two types of Domains: Internet Top-level domains and Sub Domains.

Some Top-level domains are .com, .net, .org, .info, .me, .gov. Top-level country domains are .ng for Nigeria, .us for United States, .uk for United Kingdom, etc. Sub-domains are ..com ,.tumblr.com, ., etc. It is most important thing to use top-level domain because they help you to increase your site traffic and that can also help you to get Google adsense approval. Although you can use your blogger adsense for your sub-domain, it is always best to work with a top-level domain (you don’t need to break a bank!)
Another important thing about domain is the age of your blog. Because for most countries, Adsense has an age limit. No blog’s age below 6 months has ever been approved.(i might be wrong though!)

4. Content

Clearly you need good content to be approved by AdSense, but the question is how many articles do you need to apply for adsense?
There is no exact answer. Because I’ve seen many established blogs with 400+ articles and Google Adsense keeps rejecting them, while some people with 40-50 posts are enjoying the Adsense program making money. As I said there is no real answer. However, we can always predict things. In my experience, it should only apply after you more than 70 unique articles. Please make sure these are are articles you wrote yourself (unique), you can post articles from other website’s whilst giving due credit, but the large chunk of articles should be your intellectual property.

Also dear readers, please remember that your reason for having a blog should not only be because you want to display adverts on your site, but mainly because you want you readers to enjoy the information you are offering them. Be original, be realistic, be friendly and your visitors will love your website for that. And when you eventually decide to host Adsense on your website, these your loyal visistors will like click on some ads on your website.

Blog because your love your readers, not because you want to display Ads.

I can sure assure you that following these 4 points will help you get Adsense approval fast within 3 working days!!!!

Any comments? I would love to hear from you!!
Thanks for the tips. Please can you review my template to see if I need to change it? Thanks. The blog is ndibe.org

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by imakewealth: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thank you. Will do just that.
oteneaaron:

hey friend...i checked out your blog...as you asked...well your content is nice and all...but here is what you need to do URGENTLY....
1. REMOVE THE AMAZON AFFILIATE ADVERT!!!!! yes friend...google will never approve your website if you are already hosting affiliate links...you can do this after you get approval.
2. contact us page....privacy policy page.....and about us page
you seriously need these pages.....it shows google that you are a real person not jus some spam blogger.
3. Try and make sure 80% of your articles are unique....that is they should be written by you and not some article you copied from another website.......(even if you copy and paste...give due credit.)
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Melasam(f): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amastermovic:

OK lemme answer ur question dear sorry for been rude before.. AdSense is a free, simple way to earn
money by displaying targeted ads next to
your online content. With AdSense, you can
show relevant and engaging ads to your site
visitors and even customize the look and
feel of ads to match your website.
NOTE Ads means advertisement...
And when been done properly u may earn up to 80000naira per week...
wow......Nice one. tnx

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Brainzcoded(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thx bro
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by easytundey: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Need a web designer, anyhelp?
Check my site www.wiztol.wapka.mobi
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by jezsie: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
umm...well stated
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by charlsecy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
oteneaaron:
I will give you 4 great tips and tricks to have get Adsense approval fast within 3 days!!!
I think a decent traffic is also a factor to consider!

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Amastermovic(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Melasam:
wow......Nice one. tnx
Hope am not rude... I will follow u up to keep an update about u...
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by oteneaaron(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Emmysteve:
thanks so much. Please what is the meaning of CPC, SEO. The $100 is it per month?
hey friend --- CPC stands for COST per CLICK while SEO stands for search engine optimization...
and yes the minimum payout is $100.
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by oteneaaron(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
charlsecy:

yes youare so right...it's traffic that eventually leads to conversions...... wink

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by val4sure(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls guys I need help here

Am currently running a blog using(blogger.com)and I urgently need an application that runs on a mobile phone which is been used in manging a blog,like updating/posting on my blog using the help of a mobile phone.
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Izzy002(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
nice one blood smileynice one blood
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Melasam(f): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amastermovic:

Hope am not rude... I will follow u up to keep an update about u...
u were funny n had d nairalanders attitude, bt it's okay m used to it. Will follow back
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by emmyagi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
this is for me
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by easytundey: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls any webmaster to help on my site?
www.wiztol.wapka.mobi
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Getting a google adsense acct is a piece of cake. Although it's getting increasingly difficult for Nigerians since we are now towing the line of our indian bloggers - fraudulent clicks- you cannot cheat google. When they have a case against you, you have no say. They are the accuser and also the Judge.

To get approved, just do all the OP said. And link google analytics to your blog. Also be original at first then when you are approved, you can copy all the stuffs on the net.

The Legend that you are required to wait up to 6 months before getting approved is a ruse. I got mine within a month but was 100% original with my post. I had about 40 articles.

So here you are seeking approval. Delete all your copied posts. Then write articles of not less than 300 words.

Also avoid pictures - the google crawler hates it- if you must, then add a description to it.
Errm that's it, i have helped about 7 blogs in getting google adsensed, currently helping 2 of my peeps now. Would love to help but i'm now a busy man. Just do what the OP says and follow my 2kobo. Success.
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
charlsecy:

traffic is not a criteria here, but an added advantage. I was virtually the only one visiting my blog before i got approved. Google just like creativity. Moreso, originality.
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Davefirst(m): 2:29am On Jun 12, 2015
radiokilla:
Getting a google adsense acct is a piece of cake. Although it's getting increasingly difficult for Nigerians since we are now towing the line of our indian bloggers - fraudulent clicks- you cannot cheat google. When they have a case against you, you have no say. They are the accuser and also the Judge.

To get approved, just do all the OP said. And link google analytics to your blog. Also be original at first then when you are approved, you can copy all the stuffs on the net.

The Legend that you are required to wait up to 6 months before getting approved is a ruse. I got mine within a month but was 100% original with my post. I had about 40 articles.

So here you are seeking approval. Delete all your copied posts. Then write articles of not less than 300 words.

Also avoid pictures - the google crawler hates it- if you must, then add a description to it.
Errm that's it, i have helped about 7 blogs in getting google adsensed, currently helping 2 of my peeps now. Would love to help but i'm now a busy man. Just do what the OP says and follow my 2kobo. Success.

Hi bro... Please I will need us to chat for ur help on Adsense. This is my blog, need ur thorough advise and corrections. Thanks http://directreporterng.. com
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by Davefirst(m): 2:32am On Jun 12, 2015
oteneaaron:

Many people today think that getting Adsense approval is very difficult and requires you to have a “great site”, with lots of visitors to achieve. But it’s good to be realistic; they are certain guideline’s or “know-how” rules your website or blog has to pass for you to get Adsense approval.
Now I will give you 4 great tips and tricks to have get Adsense approval fast within 3 days!!!

4 great tips to get Adsense approval Fast!!

1. Design

Let’s start with the structure of your website, webpage or blog. It is important to have a clean and easy to read template/theme.
What I recommend is to have a white background and the letter text black or dark gray. This will go easy on the eyes of your readers.
Have a header with a menu where the pages or categories will show.In the sidebar, it is good to place recent entries, if possible with a thumbnail (small picture to preview), then a widget to search and if you want links to your web site categories.
Use a minimalist theme that loads easily… Remember Google loves speed!! (learn more about website speed:https://www.nairaland.com/2343465/top-4ways-increase-website-speed#34260867)
It is essential to know that been simple always wins. The Google team aren't looking to be wowed by your website’s beauty; they want your content to load quickly and be easily accessible.

Which brings us to the second point…

2. Pages.

I think this is one of the most important parts. You essentially need to create 3 pages:

-Privacy policy:
This is one of the most common mistakes that every Blogger makes and they do this many times before approval. Although there are people out there that say they have a privacy policy for a blog does not make sense, but they are wrong.
A Privacy policy actually describes to your readers about what they’re getting into your blog, what to do and what should not. So obviously, there’s nothing wrong with having a privacy policy. It shows Google that you value your visitors privacy and will tell them(your visitors) how you will do that. You can write or find the Privacy Policy Generated online (do not need a lawyer anyway).

– About page
Most people have agreed that having an “about” page has greater role and is an important step to get your Adsense approval fast.This will not only help establish a relationship with readers, but it will also make them trust you. Also, write your name and address through which you are applying for the Adsense account.

– “contact us” page.
Clearly, everyone has their own opinion. What one of your readers likes can be annoying for someone else. So it is better to give them the opportunity to talk to you and tell you how they feel about your blog, what they want to be released, what they like or hate.
It will also show the Google Adsense team that your site that really cares about its readers and not only about money and Adsense.

3. Use a Top Level Domain

Basically there are two types of Domains: Internet Top-level domains and Sub Domains.

Some Top-level domains are .com, .net, .org, .info, .me, .gov. Top-level country domains are .ng for Nigeria, .us for United States, .uk for United Kingdom, etc. Sub-domains are ..com ,.tumblr.com, ., etc. It is most important thing to use top-level domain because they help you to increase your site traffic and that can also help you to get Google adsense approval. Although you can use your blogger adsense for your sub-domain, it is always best to work with a top-level domain (you don’t need to break a bank!)
Another important thing about domain is the age of your blog. Because for most countries, Adsense has an age limit. No blog’s age below 6 months has ever been approved.(i might be wrong though!)

4. Content

Clearly you need good content to be approved by AdSense, but the question is how many articles do you need to apply for adsense?
There is no exact answer. Because I’ve seen many established blogs with 400+ articles and Google Adsense keeps rejecting them, while some people with 40-50 posts are enjoying the Adsense program making money. As I said there is no real answer. However, we can always predict things. In my experience, it should only apply after you more than 70 unique articles. Please make sure these are are articles you wrote yourself (unique), you can post articles from other website’s whilst giving due credit, but the large chunk of articles should be your intellectual property.

Also dear readers, please remember that your reason for having a blog should not only be because you want to display adverts on your site, but mainly because you want you readers to enjoy the information you are offering them. Be original, be realistic, be friendly and your visitors will love your website for that. And when you eventually decide to host Adsense on your website, these your loyal visistors will like click on some ads on your website.

Blog because your love your readers, not because you want to display Ads.

I can sure assure you that following these 4 points will help you get Adsense approval fast within 3 working days!!!!

Any comments? I would love to hear from you!!

Thanks for this tips OP.. Please help me for my bog criticism.
http://directreporterng..com

Waiting to hear from you
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by fwonders22: 5:20am On Jun 12, 2015
Hollawaley:
Enuf of this adsense tips and tricks bullshit. I created 8 blogs different niches, bought great beautiful templates, read up to a million articles on google adsense, applied it e.t.c google neva gree me approval. I later bought adsense from adsensebuy.com. Now i earn 250$ monthly.

Hello bro,
thanks for this post I have a domain and also a sub domain via but none is being approved by AdSense. but just visited adsensebuy.com now and they've got different packages, which one is best to purchase is it the just adsense approval of $50 or the AdSense+domain option? and for you which type of account did you use domain or sub domain?
Re: 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 by fwonders22: 5:25am On Jun 12, 2015
radiokilla:

Hello bro were you approved by a domain or sub domain? cos I have both and Google keep kicking my ass for like 12months now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.