Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Stop the fake nails! Grow Long Beautiful Strong Nails @N4,999 with Biotin! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop the fake nails! Grow Long Beautiful Strong Nails @N4,999 with Biotin! (1150 Views)

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop the fake nails! Grow Long Beautiful Strong Nails @N4,999 with Biotin! by CrystalRose: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
N 4,999 only!

Grow beautiful nails FAST Notice new rapid HAIR growth!
Biotin is world famous for rapid growing hair and nails. It is the main ingredient in the popular Hairfinity tablets and most cosmetic supplements aimed at rapid nail and hair growth. No matter what you put on top of your hair it will not help bring new growth out. New growth comes from inside,your cells have to be stimulated which is exactly what BIOTIN does.Treat hair and nail growth from where it matters most - the inside!

Two month supply (60 caps) of pure BIOTIN 5000mcg for just N4,999. We'll get it to you anywhere in Nigeria.

It is also aids in the processing of carbs in the body and the breaking down of sugar so is often used to manage diabetes especially diabetes type 2.

All these benefits are just a call away in this amazing B vitamin!

Whatsapp to order today on 09098634809 (0909-863-4809) / +2349098634809, or shop our website ; LoveAzura.com

Love, Azura Wellness
Bleep

Re: Stop the fake nails! Grow Long Beautiful Strong Nails @N4,999 with Biotin! by CrystalRose: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
_
Re: Stop the fake nails! Grow Long Beautiful Strong Nails @N4,999 with Biotin! by sinaj(f): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
hehehe Drug for growing nails shocked

wen I cut my stubborn nails erride sad
perhaps ma mom mistakenly took it wen she was pregnant
Re: Stop the fake nails! Grow Long Beautiful Strong Nails @N4,999 with Biotin! by CrystalRose: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
sinaj:
hehehe Drug for growing nails shocked

Lol!!!!

wen I cut my stubborn nails erride sad

perhaps ma mom mistakenly took it wen she was pregnant

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife Feeds Her Day Old Baby With Feeding Bottle, Right Or Wrong / Fatal Accident On Akure-owo Road Yesterday March 3rd (graphic Please) / 6 Ways Men Unknowingly Kill Their Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.