Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

See This After Effects Of His ''african Time'' Mentality: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See This After Effects Of His ''african Time'' Mentality: (850 Views)

What Was Your Career Mentality As A Child And Now? / 10 Signs That Shows You Have A Poverty Mentality. / 30 Minutes Of Stardom: The cheap popularity mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This After Effects Of His ''african Time'' Mentality: by olaolu39(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
This young man failed to secure a job because He took time with levity... The rest is story...
The menace of ''African Time'' mentality:
LESSON
You come late for test and interviews: You give flimsy excuses I.e traffic, or you thought it's an african time.
Note: traffic is no longer an excuse for coming late. Everyone is aware of traffic already.
I bet with you every typical African (Nigerian) would tell you an event/interview/project/programme would not commence at the stipulated time.
From research, it shows that many expatriates frown at this attitude exhibited by Nigerian employees whom they hire.
Nigerians don't last long in their companies, before a few months, they are already sacked.
Amidst other reasons, Foreign dwellers and exposed employers can dilate the leverage of foreign workers over some Nigerian late comers.
When Nigerians complain about unemployment, I look
Into their attitude towards time management.
TIME MANAGEMENT is a positive function of work efficiency as they say a stitch in time saves nine.
Late coming attitude affects aggregate demand/output of the economy.
(I'd have it mathematically analyzed in subsequent post)

Tell someone to tell someone to Change that mindset today.
Re: See This After Effects Of His ''african Time'' Mentality: by Danfuster(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't see anything here , Op must be high

(1) (Reply)

Quality, Affordable And Cheap Office Workspace / 10 Rules For Getting Guaranteed Promotion Without Any Hard Work! / Business/Farm Manager Needed Urgently At Hastom Global Services Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.