Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} (3411 Views)

Omisore Is Dogara's Godfather- Jibrin / BUDGET PADDING: Omisore Is Dogara’s Godfather – Jibrin / Buhari Likely To Meet House Speaker Dogara This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Really.

Look at the wires on the table.

Is that the best they can do as number 4 citizen?

Chai. I trust Dimeji Bankole...alakowe girama

3 Likes

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Bayswater: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Go and sit down somewhere. is he the one to connect microphones and cables?

15 Likes

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bayswater:
ode...so I am to go and arrange it for him abi?

2 Likes

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by dunkem21(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
This topic will never make Gbaja to be the Speaker of the HOR ..If it were to be Buhari's office, they will still tell us that he is cutting cost.

Dogara is at work ..Peeps should get used to it. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by doublewisdom: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
I thought it was something serious. Op get used to it. Dougara has come to stay as the Speaker. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by FreeGlobe(f): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
soe:
Really.

Tinubu needs to get his money back from you. very poor effort tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by adioolayi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bayswater:
Who do you think is in the best position to point out the anomalies?

2 Likes

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by FreeGlobe(f): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
soe:
Really.

Tinubu took yorubas to a big loss. pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by MizMyColi(f): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2015

Someone's still pained...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by doublewisdom: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
soe:
ode...so I am to go and arrange it for him abi?
No. I understand your pain but posting such pictures to 'shame ' Dougara will make people think say you don dey crase.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
soe:
Really.
Femi cum tinubu disgrace has given you heart attack.Dogara is the speaker whether you like am or you no like am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by doublewisdom: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bayswater:
How else can he rant out his frustrations? Easy on him abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:

No. I understand your pain but posting such pictures to 'shame ' Dougara will make people think say you don dey crase.
Some nuts flew from his head when he saw Dogara=185 votes femi=174 votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by ramdris(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
That table to say d least shows zero class. Can u imagine d table of US president looking like that? The guy should get someone to reconnect those cables jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
I sympathise with op
Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
ramdris:
That table to say d least shows zero class. Can u imagine d table of US president looking like that? The guy should get someone to reconnect those cables jare.
PDP folks will not see that.
They are too dull to realise that this is the office of the Number 4 citizen
...and he could not give instructions to his staff to clean up the mess
...50 naira cello tape would have been enough to take care of the confused wires if he won't employ professional hands.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by FreeGlobe(f): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
ramdris:
so dogara is nigeria president? apc die...
Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by major466(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
How can wires on table affect the price of garri
Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
This issue is not important now. The most important one now is that we are finalising the Burial Arrangement of APC South West when Buhari would give South East SGF and North East man with COS...

By then I shall pronounce 7 days burial arrangement for The west who refused to understand that it's Ndi-Igbo that would form Nucleus in this governemnt....

Before I forget, have mercy on @Op.
Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
alfred5:
This issue is not important now. The most important one now is that we are finalising the Burial Arrangement of APC South West when Buhari would give South East SGF and North East man with COS...

By then I shall pronounce 7 days burial arrangement for The west who refused to understand that it's Ndi-Igbo that would form Nucleus in this governemnt....

Before I forget, have mercy on @Op.
Bia take this your tribal chestbeating out of here ,can't you see Nigerians are moving on .
Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by knightsTempler: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
soe:
Really.

Which Bank Ole, the most corrupt house member in the history of Nigeria.

Abeg park well, i prefer a disorganized house member to a corrupt entity like Bank ole
Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

Bia take this your tribal chestbeating out of here ,can't you see Nigerians are moving on .

Are you a Nigerian? Loosers!
Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2015
alfred5:

Are you a Nigerian? Loosers!
yes i am ,the only person i see losing is you.
Re: Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
yes i am ,the only person i see losing is you.

Wake up! Cos there's no one Nigeria in my dictionary!

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Blast Wike "He Ran Like A Slave To Sokoto To Bow Before The Sultan" / Biafran Man Locally Produces Microlight Aircraft / BIAFRA: Don't Be Shocked If You Wake Up On May30th And Hear This Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.