Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja (793 Views)

Dino Melaye Chilling In London / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Governor Yahaya Bello Is Not Dead. See Photos Of Him Chilling In Dubai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja by dainformant(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
President Muhamadu Buhari on Thursday received three African presidents in Abuja for the Lake Chad Basin Commission meeting between chiefs of Defence staff of member countries.. President of Niger Republic -Mahamadou Issoufou, President of Chad -Idriss Déby, President of Benin Republic -Thomas Boni Yayi. The top agenda of the conference is security.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/caption-this-photo-of-president-buhari.html

Re: Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja by adioolayi(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
No be Chad President dey inside blue Coat..grin....That's my man..lol

Benin Republic I meant
Re: Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja by dainformant(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
dats president of Benin Rep in Blue
adioolayi:
No be Chad President dey inside blue Coat..grin....That's my man..lol
Re: Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja by ramdris(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
My able president looking so presidentially presidential.
Re: Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja by adioolayi(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
dainformant:
dats president of Benin Rep in Blue
Thanks man...Benin Rep

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja by Chibaba247(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Buhari looks like a visiting President
Re: Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
PMB
Re: Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja by Rikidony(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
the brainless one D

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Scandalous Mission Against Ebola [OP-ED] / Peace In Nigeria: A Powerful Statement From Frank Nweke / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Cannot Be Impeach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.