Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday (14427 Views)

Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by cecejobs(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
In osun here everyday is public holiday so nothing special.
you can say tђa† again. I tire for dem
Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by PurestBoy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Aregbe pay us embarassed embarassed

Shebi he's given you guyz the tallest talking drum in the world? Manage that one too nau and by the way, na which work u dey do for Osun state?
Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by coolitempa(f): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
In osun here everyday is public holiday so nothing special.

How is d gala market
Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by poiu44: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by obinto: 5:22am On Jun 12, 2015
superstar1:
We remember our martyrs who chose to die rather than usain bolting

We remember our martyrs who chose to go to the world beyond, rather than putting the lives of 3million of us on the line.

We remember our martyrs who chose to fight doggedly with pen wisdom and radio kudirat, rather than a rash decision of a rush of blood to the brain by declaring an unprepared war.

Rest in peace.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but your so called martyrs must be restless in their graves right now. What have u done to honour their memories other than useless declaration of public holiday? A full embrace of the same cabal responsible for their deaths. Buhari was part of Abacha's govt which made sure Abiola was perpetually hounded and victimised. The same northern establishment that is yet to acknowledge the special event that june 12 truly was. If only the dead can speak, they 'd cry instead
Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by joeybankz: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2015
superstar1:
We remember our martyrs who chose to die rather than usain bolting

We remember our martyrs who chose to go to the world beyond, rather than putting the lives of 3million of us on the line.

We remember our martyrs who chose to fight doggedly with pen wisdom and radio kudirat, rather than a rash decision of a rush of blood to the brain by declaring an unprepared war.

Rest in peace.

I've known ur people to be cowards, but hypocrite I'm just learning that now. This man u guys are declaring public Holiday for, is he still not the one u guys angrily, forcely and violently refused that his name be used for one of ur university? Thatz hypocrisy at the highest order if u ask me. I mean, no shame at all, and the one who wrote that rubbish must be among those who blocked roads to protest against his so called "martyrs".... Instead of remembering ur so called slain martyr, u are bringing some1 who doesn't have a single biz with June 12, some1 who died a more honourable death.... abeg face ur front and enjoy ur holiday if u are not already on strike.
Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by Neplusultra(f): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by HisRoyalDopenes(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2015
HYPOCRISY AT IT'S PEAK...!
-----------------------------
Tinubu's PA and Governors declaring June 12 public holiday
You collaborate with the same people that killed;
MKO
Kudirat
Dele Giwa
Bola ige
Pa Adesanya
Made Gen. Diya cry on national TV
Etc....
When GEJ named a university in memory of MKO u guys protested ...
Now wetin una wan remember?
When una don sell una birthright finish and could only get the position of a "mere commissioner"
Anyway to those it may concern.
Happy holiday in advance
Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by Jumpovame: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2015
Since na APC dey centre now,we should have June 12 as national public holidays na.
Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by Ephemmm: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Pay workers their salary. Declaring everyday public holiday will not put food on our table. Clueless fools angry

Abia, Plateau are leading the race: hope you have paid?
Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by Ephemmm: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2015
truefact:

Cowards will always have a excuses and remain slaves. ..I will rather fight for whatever I believe in....And when the war tactics change, I will rather live to fight another day..

Who is now coward between MKO who died for a cause and Ojukwu who sneak out of battle field leaving his people helpless in the midst of battle? #fool#
Re: Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday by Ephemmm: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
joeybankz:

I've known ur people to be cowards, but hypocrite I'm just learning that now. This man u guys are declaring public Holiday for, is he still not the one u guys angrily, forcely and violently refused that his name be used for one of ur university? Thatz hypocrisy at the highest order if u ask me. I mean, no shame at all, and the one who wrote that rubbish must be among those who blocked roads to protest against his so called "martyrs".... Instead of remembering ur so called slain martyr, u are bringing some1 who doesn't have a single biz with June 12, some1 who died a more honourable death.... abeg face ur front and enjoy ur holiday if u are not already on strike.

In the midst of longest University strike in the history of Nigeria, all what GEJ remembered was to change UNILAG to MAU: cluelessness at its peak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PRESS RELEASE: Ekiti Has Not Received Any Money From FG / Police Council Confirms Baba As IGP / Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.