Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. (5771 Views)

Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cynthia has almost all that Emeka wants in a woman. She(cynthia) scored 9 on a scale of 10 based on the qualities he(Emeka) has outlined for a future wife. She is educated, caring, decent, religious, hardworking, supportive and respectful. The only challenge Emeka is having is Cynthia's age, she is 33 while he is 29. He is just afraid of the unknown and the possible consequences of this age factor. Emeka really wants to settle down with Cynthia.
Matured advice please.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't think the age should be a barrier

1 Like

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by coogar: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mbkite:
Cynthia has almost all that Emeka wants in a woman. She(cynthia) scored 9 on a scale of 10 based on the qualities he(Emeka) has outlined for a future wife. She is educated, caring, decent, religious, hardworking, supportive and respectful. The only challenge Emeka is having is Cynthia's age, she is 33 while he is 29. He is just afraid of the unknown and the possible consequences of this age factor. Emeka really wants to settle down with Cynthia.
Matured advice please.

tell emeka he's a fool! cheesy
cynthia scored a wholesome 9 over 10 and emeka is still in doubt? the last time any nigerian woman scored up to 7 out of 10 was in 1997. what does emeka want? he would rather have a 23 year old girl that scored 3 out of 10?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Same situation a third class graduate passes tru wen dey pass all stages of the interview only for dem to be told "sorry, we don't employ third class graduates...

Life isn't fair

4 Likes

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by elantraceey(f): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Emeka should check himself , it's only a humble man and Lady that will survive such relationship with love and trust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by tintingz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
So it is her age that's pulling you back after she scored 9 over 10?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Same situation a third class graduate passes tru wen dey pass all stages of the interview only for dem to be told "sorry, we don't employ third class graduates...

Life isn't fair

LMAO! Are you talking from experience?? grin grin
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by boynigeria(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mbkite:
Matured advice please.
Marriage is scary itself that doesnt mean we should be Rev Fathers
Life is too short for u to let little situations hold up back from a chance at happiness
Does Emeka thinks if he marries someone younger he's problem free? Pls?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Shollypopzz:

LMAO! Are you talking from experience?? grin grin
lmao i Ddnt graduate with third class
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
I don't think the age should be a barrier
it has always bn a barrier bro. Adam was older than Eve.
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
boynigeria:

Marriage is scary itself that doesnt mean we should be Rev Fathers
Life is too short for u to let little situations hold up back from a chance at happiness
Does Emeka thinks if he marries someone younger he's problem free? Pls?!
nice, bt do u knw if Cynthia is bn gud because of her age. May be she is desperate for marriage and may tend to take any sh*t
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by MizMyColi(f): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
coogar:

cynthia scored a wholesome 9 over 10 and emeka is still in doubt? the last time any nigerian woman scored 7 out of 10 was in 1997. what does emeka want? he would rather have a 23 year old girl that scored 3 out of 10?

Stop rhyming, this is not rap section tongue

Wait, what if the tables were turned?
What if the same qualities apply and this time Emeka isn't just 3, 4, 5 years older, but 15!

What'd be your take?

3 Likes

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Emeka should check himself , it's only a humble man and Lady that will survive such relationship with love and trust.
ok. Gud one
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by boynigeria(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mbkite:

nice, bt do u knw if Cynthia is bn gud because of her age. May be she is desperate for marriage and may tend to take any sh*t
yea, possible
but that is a general issue "is she desperate or not" which he has to uncover not just run away without knowing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
boynigeria:

yea, possible
but that is a general issue "is she desperate or not" which he has to uncover not just run away without knowing
ok.
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Hembaq: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
I dont usually advice men to marry older women no matter what.

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove; please help us move this up. Emeka needs help.
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by coogar: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Stop rhyming, this is not rap section tongue

Wait, what if the tables were turned?
What if the same qualities apply and this time Emeka isn't just 3, 4, 5 years older, but 15!

What'd be your take?

a man has the freedom to marry any age range. we are special like that. so a 38 year old man can marry a 23-year old babe & the society won't raise any eyebrow over it.

some ladies are actually attracted to older guys. if he's not 10+ years older, they are not interested. our side of the coin is covered, na your side get a little comma. grin
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by toksbisola: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
@OP; When a man finds a wife; it’s like he’s found a precious pearl or better still a precious diamond. You just described this lady as scoring 9 out of 10. To me, that lady is a precious diamond that should not be discarded based on her other qualities you also outlined.

I tell you a little story. I know of a woman who is about 10 years older than her husband and guess what; they have been married for more than 30 something years and still counting. They have children as well and some of their children are now married. Her husband saw a woman whom he could spend the rest of his life with and he did not let the age gap nor the culture frowning at it hinder him from marrying her.

I know in some cultures, it’ll be hard especially since the logic is usually the man being older than the woman. But sometimes when you follow this logic, and end up with a woman younger than you are, she might be one that would deal with you mercilessly through her character.

As long as she knows not to use the age gap to disrespect you and you in return not to use that as an obstacle to chastise or castigate her; then I don’t see why you want to throw this opportunity away simply because the society at large might frown at the age difference.

What I don’t understand is why you carried on with her when you were having this age difference problem at the back of your mind as something that might cause you some concern. If you are already having doubts due to the age difference; then PLEASE DO NOT WASTE HER TIME AS WELL AS YOUR TIME. You probably would need to find someone younger if you can’t put up with the fact that she is older than you.

I am about to reiterate the qualities you mentioned above regarding the lady in form of the questions below;

Is she caring?
Is she decent?
Is she hardworking?
Is she supportive?
Is she respectful?

Permit me to ask my own 3 questions below;

Is she a homely person whom you know can comfortable look after you and your home?
Does she love you?
Do you see her as a lady who wouldn't nag?

The decision is yours entirely whether to carry on with her or let her be. I’ll strongly advice you to think deeply before pulling the plug on the relationship. Also note that you might find someone younger but you probably might not find the 9 out of 10 mark which you are currently happy with but for the fact that she is older than you.

Also note that some women might not look their age and with advancement in having a good health routine she probably will age gracefully; hence, you might not need to worry too much about her looking older than you.

I rest my case

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
coogar:

cynthia scored a wholesome 9 over 10 and emeka is still in doubt? the last time any nigerian woman scored 7 out of 10 was in 1997. what does emeka want? he would rather have a 23 year old girl that scored 3 out of 10?

plz which woman made that record in 1997 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
toksbisola:
@OP; When a man finds a wife; it’s like he’s found a precious pearl or better still a precious diamond. You just described this lady as scoring 9 out of 10. To me, that lady is a precious diamond that should not be discarded based on her other qualities you also outlined.

I tell you a little story. I know of a woman who is about 10 years older than her husband and guess what; they have been married for more than 30 something years and still counting. They have children as well and some of their children are now married. Her husband saw a woman whom he could spend the rest of his life with and he did not let the age gap hinder him from marrying her.

I know in some cultures, it’ll be hard especially since the logic is usually the man being older than the woman. But sometimes when you follow this logic, and end up with a woman younger than you are, she might be one that would deal with you mercilessly through her character.

As long as she knows not to use the age gap to disrespect you and you in return not to use that as an obstacle to chastise or castigate her; then I don’t see why you want to throw this opportunity away simply because the society at large might frown at the age difference.

What I don’t understand is why you carried on with her when you were having this age difference problem at the back of your mind as something that might cause you some concern. If you are already having doubts due to the age difference; then PLEASE DO NOT WASTE HER TIME AS WELL AS YOUR TIME. You probably would need to find someone younger if you can’t put up with the fact that she is older than you.

I am about to reiterate the qualities you mentioned above regarding the lady in form of the questions below;

Is she caring?
Is she decent?
Is she hardworking?
Is she supportive?
Is she respectful?

Permit me to ask my own 3 questions below;

Is she a homely person whom you know can comfortable look after you and your home?
Does she love you?
Do you see her as a lady who wouldn't nag?

The decision is yours entirely whether to carry on with her or let her be. I’ll strongly advice you to think deeply before pulling the plug on the relationship. Also note that you might find someone younger but you probably might not find the 9 out of 10 mark which you are currently happy with but for the fact that she is older than you.

Also note that some women might not look their age and with advancement in having a good health routine she probably will age gracefully; hence, you might not need to worry too much about her looking older than you.

I rest my case
wow! May God bless u 4 dis wonderful contribution. Thank you so much.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:

Life isn't fair

grin
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by MizMyColi(f): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
coogar:

a man has the freedom to marry any age range. we are special like that. so a 38 year old man can marry a 23-year old babe & the society won't raise any eyebrow over it.

some ladies are actually attracted to older guys. if he's not 10+ years older, they are not interested. our side of the coin is covered, na your side get a little comma. grin

Well, sadly and realistically true.

I hope that changes soon enough.

Everyone deserves a chance at happiness and love...No matter their age or seeming disadvantage (ness).

2 Likes

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by tpiadotcom: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Come on!!!!!!!!
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by pwerrymansion(f): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
OP if you really love this woman better grab her fast whilst the offer last. You just listed the features of an ideal woman. There's no such thing as a perfect woman. Let that age be the imperfection in her which can be glossed over with your love. Age is just a number. Don't let societal criterion hinder you from being with your soulmate cos you might never come across such miracles again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Once a the lady is older, she always attributes the guys flaws to childishness. *based on my findings *
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by bukatyne(f): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
How did Emeka know she's a 9 or did he just find out her age?
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2015
Kizmarty:

plz which woman made that record in 1997 cheesy
she is here with us Mizmycoli
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2015
bukatyne:
How did Emeka know she's a 9 or did he just find out her age?
can u pls read d story again

1 Like

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 6:13am On Jun 12, 2015
deejay2x67:
Once a the lady is older, she always attributes the guys flaws to childishness. *based on my findings *
u HV a point though, but not in all cases

1 Like

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2015
pwerrymansion:
OP if you really love this woman better grab her fast whilst the offer last. You just listed the features of an ideal woman. There's no such thing as a perfect woman. Let that age be the imperfection in her which can be glossed over with your love. Age is just a number. Don't let societal criterion hinder you from being with your soulmate cos you might never come across such miracles again.

LOL, so na miracle?
thank u dear

1 Like

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Mbkite:
she is here with us Mizmycoli
cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by chigoizie7(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lolz, this Is a very tricky situation bro, from all the write up above me, it is pertinent that every one saw nothing wrong in the age gap palava. But I do. And I will tell u a bit about my own fears as emeka's fears.

*just as someone just told us how d marriage of a wife 10yrs older dan the hubby went. So well and encouraging I guess.

Now let me tell u my own.

*i know of couples who started up like emeka nd cynthia.but it ended bad.

Let me ask some questions.

*how old was emeka when he met her?

*was cynthia desperate to get married b4 she met emeka?

*how long have they dated each other b4 deciding to settle down?

Let me also be quick to tell u dat women can be very secretive, a woman can hide her true identity for no matter how long it takes just to get what she wants, many of u can attest to that.

In my own opinion,let me tell u wat every woman wants in this life "POWER"

Forget the fact that they love money, money is just a lather to climb up to power.

A woman can do everything to achieve power over men,but the only thing that can restrict them is AGE.

Ever wonder how ur elder sister talks or behaves towards u? And how she talks and behaves towards that ur brother who is older than she is?

Well, consciously or unconsciously, that's who they are, some of them can't help it.
No matter who we are, we all tend to respect whoever that is older than we are, why is dat? It is because it is a moral inculcated in us by either our parents or the society right from when were small, and as the bible says for christians, "teach a child in the way he should go and when he I old, he will not depart from it". RESPECT for elders is paramount to us all both men and women.

Ever wondered why it is normal for a man to marry a woman he is older than? Even if it is just for a year?

Women have always want to be supreme both in marriages, but the only thing that restricts them is RESPECT for OLDER folks.

*Was cynthia being good to emeka because she is desperate to get married to him? Hence, exhibiting all the good characters?

*this ^^^ is why Emeka is scared for the future of his marriage.

*we all know that marriage is not a bed of roses, we also know that once in a while we fall out of love with our partners, we also know that we always disagree to agree, we know that most times, we quarel to make up even become strongly closer.

*we all know wat women can do with their tongue and mouth.

*we all know how we respect and value our EGO as men.

* What if in the case of the marriage experiencing that normal marriage quarrels and cynthia happens to remind him who is older either to win the fight or to spit him.

*what will happen to Emeka's ego? How will Emeka take it when they eventually comes to term?

All these are why Emeka is scared, it is not that he does not love her,I mean for him to give her a 9/10,means he is heel over hell in love with him, but Emeka is also loving with his HEAD and not just his HEARTH.

*Emeka is just trying to prevent the story that touches.

My 1kobo, our opinion about many things might differ, so,be free to trash me.its allowed. *winks*

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) / Hand Dryer, Computer , AC, Ox Fan For Sale / Man Impregnates Mother, Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.