Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I For Kill 2face Today-by Joseph Edgar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I For Kill 2face Today-by Joseph Edgar (1078 Views)

I For Dey Prison If I No Marry You - Duncan Mighty Gushes Over His Wife / OJB Jezreel, Tears For Fears: A Tribute By Joseph Edgar / Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I For Kill 2face Today-by Joseph Edgar by MojiDelano(f): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Annie Idibia and I at Cactus this morning
I went for a brief meeting at Cactus, that Lebanese bastion of culinary magic with Onah my new friend at Hello Magazine when my Egbon Uwem Whyte walked in. You see Uwem is the kind of person that takes over the environment and makes himself the centre of attraction. He is very jovial and always cracks me up anytime I see him. Married to my sister Clara and with that one move, Uwem firmly put himself on a pedestal of social reckoning.

Prior to seeing Uwem, I had been wondering how I was going to pay for my meal at this Cactus. Was not concentrating on my meeting contemplating jumping into the Lagoon and swimming to the other side. But since that was not possible, I prayed to God and challenged him, asking that if he was truly the almighty, he will bring an angel to my side and pay for this food. Immediately a calabar angel in the person of Uwem walked in and in his characteristic manner bellowed in that his deep voice to the waitresses to send my bill to him. I was so relieved that I asked that they should add the food I was coming to eat next week on the bill Abeg.

So while I was still thanking Uwem and asking him what I can do to repay his kindness including washing his car or not telling Clara that he was staring at my friend one deceptive seductress sauntered in. She was a beautiful weave, dark glasses, figure hugging jeans and a skin that was well moisturized. She walked up to Uwem and hugged him, you see this guy always knows the beautiful ones. You should see Clara. With my mouth, refusing to close, he introduced this gem to me as Annie Idibia. The same Annie, the one married to my mentor, the one who won the battle, the one who took the skinny idoma boy to Akwa Ibom and the original African Queen.

This was my chance, my only opportunity to revenge. I had always vowed to revenge on tubaba after he snatched my footballer girlfriend when we were both playing local soccer in the dusty soccer playgrounds at Festac. I swore that one day, I will revenge and snatch his own woman. This was my opportunity, the only snag was that my mouth simply refused to close and nothing came out of it.

Why wasn't I talking, Uwem kicked me and made the introductions again, this time in ibibio correctly thinking that I had momentarily lost my ability to speak English. I still could not comprehend, idoma juju don catch me o. Ajanaku no fit toast woman o, magic catch my mouth. Annie just smiled, gave me a hug and asked them to give me water to drink and went for her meeting.

Uwem just looked at me, a big frown on his face and called Clara to report. Na wa.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/06/i-for-kill-2face-today.html?showComment=1434053425023#c971857999530955589

cc:lalasticlala ishilove seun Therealmrstan

Re: I For Kill 2face Today-by Joseph Edgar by bigtt76(f): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Who be this and what is he or she talking about? undecided
Re: I For Kill 2face Today-by Joseph Edgar by youngberry001(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
if nah 2face go ahead but if na 2baba ah no wit many children's shuuuuuuu undecided..casala don burst na
Re: I For Kill 2face Today-by Joseph Edgar by peteruuu(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hello ladies, lets loose weight together with these 6 tips / Photo: What’s Monalisa Chinda Up To With ‘you And I’ / Man Caught Having S£x With 3 Female Dogs And A Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.