Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Onowu Chukwuemeka Anyasodike Visions A Greater Rivers State Under Governor Nyeso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onowu Chukwuemeka Anyasodike Visions A Greater Rivers State Under Governor Nyeso (756 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Governor Nyeso Wike Of Rivers State Starts Construction Of Iwofe Road(photos) / Biography Of Sir Onowu Emeka Anyasodike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onowu Chukwuemeka Anyasodike Visions A Greater Rivers State Under Governor Nyeso by facwa(m): 2:29am On Jun 12, 2015
The Secretary non indigenes committee for the Governorship Campaign in Rivers State and member Rivers State Governorship inauguration committee, Sir Onowu Chukwuemeka Anyasodike during an exclusive interview at his residence on Thursday 11th June 2015, stated that he has great expectations from the present Governor of the state to move the state to greater heights. He also made a brief comment about the present political state of Nigeria....these are his exact words in quote;

"People say Nigeria is too corrupt to be redeemed, i personally don't share in this view, i see Nigeria as a nation in a growing process. America being how it is now is over a 250 years growth process,Nigeria is barely over 50years so there is still great hope for her. Nigeria is battling through ethical or should i say tribalism differences as one nation .I see it as a huge barricade, tribalism is in fact playing a major role in Nigerian politics;the 2015 presidential election that just passed is a typical example of everybody follow your brother irrespective of what is at stake. Its not an easy task managing people from different ethnic groups with different views and religion. some make references to Ghana,let's not forget that Ghana is made up of about three tribes,it can not be compared to Nigeria at all.

Haven said that,i still repeat that Nigeria is passing through a growing process,she needs our steadfast support, we need patriots for Nigeria to stand tall.

That is why i am so happy with the present Governor of Rivers State....with Barr Ezenwo Nyesoh Wike, i vision a better life for the people of Rivers State.

I vision a Rivers State where indigenes and non indigenes will be seen as equals,and will not look back to give back to the state that gave to them.

I vision a state filled with foreign investors in order wards creating lots of job opportunities for the people of Rivers State.

I see a state that in the nearest future will be as commercial as Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba in areas of business,not just the oil.

I vision a state that will soon be seen as a tourist state for people to come and visit because of what and what you will see in the state.

I cant wait to see a peaceful Rivers State ,free of marginalization and violence.

I strongly believe in the present Nyesoh Wike led Administration,i believe in our president to rule judiciously, and i believe in the saying that evil prospers in the society because good men do nothing, that is why Barr Nyesoh Ezebunwo Wike had to step up.driven by the zeal to bring about a positive change in the Governance and management of the Rivers State revenue for the greater good of the people. Today he is the Governor of Rivers State.Thank you very much and that will be all. Nigeria is ours to build,God won't come down from heaven and build her for us."

Source: http://naijagood.com/onowu-chukwuemeka-anyasodike-visions-a-greater-rivers-state-under-governor-nyesoh-wike-led-administration

Re: Onowu Chukwuemeka Anyasodike Visions A Greater Rivers State Under Governor Nyeso by mrvitalis(m): 3:20am On Jun 12, 2015
This why Nigeria won't grow.. .... How can a person say this after a Governor that received 109b on June first and browed 10b on June 11
The fellowship in Nigeria is worst that our leadership
Re: Onowu Chukwuemeka Anyasodike Visions A Greater Rivers State Under Governor Nyeso by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Imagine this goofball with trash comin out of his mouth,you're already borrowin money for a stupid agenda,Mean while you're agglomeratin money ment to enrich your lowlives not to develop the state, thereby indeptin the state..

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ohakim For Corruption / Federal Government Lifts Ban On Importation Of Furniture, Textiles / PDP Warns Aregbesola Over Planned Sacking Of Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.