Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... (2211 Views)

SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Dereformer(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2015
There are plans by the leaders of SW geo-political zone to tactically withdraw their support for Buhari's Government.

A reliable source in Tinubu's camp disclosed that the leader of APC is fully aware that the president elect, General Mohammadu Buhari, is behind the revolt in the National Assembly. He pointed out that Buhari's utterances immediately after the presidential election shows that there may be no good working relationship between him and the Lion of Bourdellion.

It is whispered in some corners that Obasanjo may afterall be the brain behind the happenings this week.

However, it is authoritatively gathered that the SS/SE will push in to support Buhari in the event that SW withdraws their support. This, it is believed, is to pay the SWners back in their own coin for the support they failed to give GEJ.
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by After1one: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Yeebhoes are chasing perceived enemies. The OP just rubbished and disgrace his region with this post. Gosh....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2015
You will support buhari no matter what, its in your blood to support any government in power AGIP, your people in the end supported gowan, obj, Buhari, ibb, shonekan, Abacha, abdulsalam, obj again and the list goes on. You will clamour and campaign for buhari, ibos need to be lead. Its destiny.

9 Likes

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2015
After1one:
Yeebhoes are chasing perceived enemies. The OP just rubbished and disgrace his region with this post. Gosh....
It's what they pray and wish for amongst themselves.

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by doublewisdom: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Simply put, the North has used and dumped the SW again. Heavens will not fall.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by After1one: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2015
IyaIode:

It's what they pray and wish for amongst themselves.

I am laughing hard right now. They have been praying for SW downfall and secretly praying evil befall them, reason they are attacking Tinubu and VP-Osinbajo lately. Yieboes are known for supporting any government in power, they will support my dog if he become the President. Here are there elders after Buhari was declared winner....

12 Likes

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by PentiumPro(f): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Dereformer:
There are plans by the leaders of SW geo-political zone to tactically withdraw their support for Buhari's Government.

A reliable source in Tinubu's camp disclosed that the leader of APC is fully aware that the president elect, General Mohammadu Buhari, is behind the revolt in the National Assembly. He pointed out that Buhari's utterances immediately after the presidential election shows that there may be no good working relationship between him and the Lion of Bourdellion.

It is whispered in some corners that Obasanjo may afterall be the brain behind the happenings this week.

However, it is authoritatively gathered that the SS/SE will push in to support Buhari in the event that SW withdraws their support. This, it is believed, is to pay the SWners back in their own coin for the support they failed to give GEJ.

If this is how Iboes roll for real, (REACTIONARY POLITICS) I would say they have a long way to go.
We call it floating politics.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by superstar1(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Tinubu giving y1bos nightmares since 1999 AD, just like Awolowo and Adekunle.

We have told them they can never do opposition and flourish. They are AGIP Any Govt In Power people.

That are looking for a way to jump inside the already cruising Buhari's Boeing 747 jumbo jet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2015

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by HiGod: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2015
The most worthless tribe-Igbo in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2015
GEJ till 2029

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Udmaster(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2015
IyaIode:
You will support buhari no matter what, its in your blood to support any government in power AGIP, your people in the end supported gowan, obj, Buhari, ibb, shonekan, Abacha, abdulsalam, obj again and the list goes on. You will clamour and campaign for buhari, ibos need to be lead. Its destiny.
go and take a bath and change that your black pant and stop being ugly and dirty..

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2015
Udmaster:
go and take a bath and change that your black pant and stop being ugly and dirty..
I am not your mother

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Udmaster(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2015
IyaIode:

I am not your mother
my mother is a beautiful Igbo woman, like i said before, your dirty hygiene is the reason why you are single.. Do you expect men to like you with this your body odour?

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Udmaster:
my mother is a beautiful Igbo woman, like i said before, your dirty hygiene is the reason why you are single.. Do you expect men to like you with this your body odour?
How many times will i tell you that i am not your mother

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by NDPVF(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2015
[s]
Sowell25:
Do not include Oron nation in your stvpid South south /South east classification. we do not want to be with anyone. every tribe /nation should be on their own. We are not brothers. we are neighbors. mind your own business. the only interaction should be trading.
Let me make this very clear to you: Oron nation is independent of your stupidity and badluck . Oron supports Buhari .Oron voted out Jonathan thief Akpabio. Buhari will grant Oron secession from Akwa Ibom and He will upgrade maritime Academy to University. once Oron becomes Autonomous,then we can work on getting Bakassi landmass back even if it means giving Cameroon the ownership of resources contained within the bakassi..
[/s]Afo tang iseme.Unam ikot.
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2015
I will support Buhari only if he calls for SSNC.
SSCN - Super Sovereign National Conference.

As for Tinubu and his camp, he has not starting crying.
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by navite: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2015
This post makes no single sense.
Dereformer:

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Segadem(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2015
...but he won without your support.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by ichiexy01: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2015
IyaIode:
Your Father! gerarahia
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Chiaka(f): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Rubbbbish post no source!
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by safarigirl(f): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2015
I have just one question.....

Where in the OP's post does it state that he's Igbo? Why are Nigerians so foolish? Nyghing Anti-Igbo is started by Yorubas and anything Anti-Yoruba is started by Igbos, abi?

Locate sense, una no go gree. You're all disgraces to whatever education you had, if any. Such stewpidity is really befuddling and thee mods would do well to close down this thread or at least hide the ignorant posts
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Dereformer:
[s]There are plans by the leaders of SW geo-political zone to tactically withdraw their support for Buhari's Government.

However, it is authoritatively gathered that the SS/SE will push in to support Buhari in the event that SW withdraws their support. This, it is believed, is to pay the SWners back in their own coin for the support they failed to give GEJ. [/s]

This thread has no value and is actually an embarrassment to us Igbos.

Ishilove, Afam4eva, pls delete this thread.
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by disumusa: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2015
doublewisdom:
Simply put, the North has used and dumped the SW again. Heavens will not fall.
authored by ibo the proffessonal loser.
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by disumusa: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
After1one:

I am laughing hard right now. They have been praying for SW downfall and secretly praying evil befall them, reason they are attacking Tinubu and VP-Osinbajo lately. Yieboes are known for supporting any government in power, they will support my dog if he become the President. Here are there elders after Buhari was declared winner....
ibo shamless, gumbody begibegi tribe.
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by disumusa: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Udmaster:
i am already in that prostitude hotel giving the advice to those 95 percent of ibo girls occuping the rooms.
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by AtlanticBreeze: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2015
SE will never support Buhari. We hate him, simples
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by disumusa: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Udmaster:
am already in that prostitude hotel giving the advice to those 95 percent of ibo girls occuping the rooms.
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2015
IyaIode:

Why r setting up urself to look very stup.id...

We nigerians already kno who any group supports.

Quit engaging in trash writing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. / A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East / Sheikh Nimr Al-nimr: Saudi Arabia Executes Top Shia Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.