Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

How Can I Use Shea Butter To Eradicate Pregnancy Induced Stretchmarks? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Use Shea Butter To Eradicate Pregnancy Induced Stretchmarks? (1078 Views)

Hair DIY: A Shea Butter Mix For Soft And Moisturized Textured Hair / My Experience With Shea Butter / Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use Shea Butter To Eradicate Pregnancy Induced Stretchmarks? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2015
I got pregnant again less than 6 months after having the first child. So I really didn't have time to treat the stretch marks.

Now, I am keen on getting rid of them as soon as I put to bed.

Please what can I mix with shea butter to eradicate stretch marks? Or is there any other cream that really works that I can use?
Re: How Can I Use Shea Butter To Eradicate Pregnancy Induced Stretchmarks? by funmemezy: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2015
Try bio oil and cocoa butter
Re: How Can I Use Shea Butter To Eradicate Pregnancy Induced Stretchmarks? by honourlaja(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
feature11:
I got pregnant again less than 6 months after having the first child. So I really didn't have time to treat the stretch marks.

Please what can I mix with shea butter to eradicate stretch marks? Or is there any other cream that really works that I can use?

Stretchmarks are not fashionable, remove yours within 3 weeks with ROCAPY Antistretchmark Soap contact any of our distributors closer to you on www.rocapy.com or whatsapp me on +2348099226445
Re: How Can I Use Shea Butter To Eradicate Pregnancy Induced Stretchmarks? by honourlaja(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
feature11:

stretchmarks are not fashionable, remove yours within 3 weeks with ROCAPY Antistretchmark Soap contact any of our distributors closer to you on www.rocapy.com or whatsapp me on +2348099226445
Re: How Can I Use Shea Butter To Eradicate Pregnancy Induced Stretchmarks? by homesodear: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Learn Make Up Artistry / Reg For Pearl Look 2016 Now And Travel To South-africa / Mens Floral Print Shirts For Party Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.