Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? (2878 Views)

Pricing On NG Domain / Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? by cabcaz: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello

Which is the best Nigerian domain registrar?

What I want is a DR who has been in business for a few good years
One I can transfer my domain from easily with ease

Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? by DahtzFestjayz: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? by Dmayor7(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
my brother... Kindly go for a foriegn host because the fear of nigerian hosts is the begining of wisdom

One may say i am not being patrotic, but why i said this is because of loads of complains coming from different angles about the low services an expectations of nigerian hosts.

I must add; i never used a nigerian host and will love to only if they will do their best.

I use namecheap.com as my hosting plan. And as their name sound, they are the cheapest hosting company that will not exchange value for low price.

I got good services from them and have never had a cause to compalin. My site is always up and running and they also have a good cpanel that will make things easier for you.

Visit namecheap.com today and see for yourself.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? by Julius2214(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
namcheap is really good. I use their services too

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? by netmillionaires(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Dmayor7:
my brother... Kindly go for a foriegn host because the fear of nigerian hosts is the begining of wisdom

One may say i am not being patrotic, but why i said this is because of loads of complains coming from different angles about the low services an expectations of nigerian hosts.

I must add; i never used a nigerian host and will love to only if they will do their best.

I use namecheap.com as my hosting plan. And as their name sound, they are the cheapest hosting company that will not exchange value for low price.

I got good services from them and have never had a cause to compalin. My site is always up and running and they also have a good cpanel that will make things easier for you.

Visit namecheap.com today and see for yourself.
pls I know namecheap and godaddy resgister a .com domain but what I really need are .ng and/or .com.ng domain. Can U confirm if namecheap does register .com.ng and/or .ng domain names. Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? by gungab(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Julius2214:
namcheap is really good. I use their services too
sir, what's there monthly and yearly fee
I need one ASAP
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? by Julius2214(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
gungab:

sir, what's there monthly and yearly fee
I need one ASAP
Its a yearly payment of 38.88 dollars. But for a start, you pay only 9.88 dollars for the first year

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? by wrecksfurd(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
cabcaz:
Hello

Which is the best Nigerian domain registrar?
What I want is a DR who has been in business for a few good years One I can transfer my domain from easily with ease
Thanks
I use Web4Africa and GigaLayer for my .com.ng and .ng domains respectively.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Vs Web Programmer / CAC Registration Needed Or Not? / Free Premium Grammarly Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.