Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport (18687 Views)

ECOWAS Central Bank Govs Meet Over Single Currency / BREAKING NEWS: The Chinese Yuan Becomes Official Currency In Zimbabwe! / Oil-rich Venezuela Finally Devalues Currency, Raises Petrol Price 6000% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by martineverest(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
D insult is not worth it.....dat was rude of you
Rolly83:
There is noting like end time things here!! Europe has been using this for quite a long while now...Africans n their slave mentality!!
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm not too keen on a single African currency. Instead let the sub-regional groups (West Africa, Central, East, Southern, and North Africa) produce their own single currencies which should be easily convertible.

That way, one or two "Greeces" in each sub region will be easier to handle, than a whole lot of them in a single African currency.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by tiwo31: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
CFCfan:
I'm not too keen on a single African currency. Instead let the sub-regional groups (West Africa, Central, East, Southern, and North Africa) produce their own single currencies which should be easily convertible.

That way, one or two "Greeces" in each sub region will be easier to handle, than a whole lot of them in a single African currency.

What you talking about? The whole of Africa is filled with "Greeces". Besides South Africa, name the ones that have:-

Guaranteed Electricity Supply
Water Supply into the houses
Central Sewage system
Decent telecoms infrastructure
Decent Health service
Self-sufficient food supply to feed itself without importation
Did I mention fuel (Diesel, Petrol, Kerosene etc) from its own refinery, i.e. no importation
etc
etc
etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
tiwo31:

What you talking about? The whole of Africa is filled with "Greeces". Besides South Africa, name the ones that have:-

Guaranteed Electricity Supply
Water Supply into the houses
Central Sewage system
Decent telecoms infrastructure
Decent Health service
Self-sufficient food supply to feed itself without importation
Did I mention fuel (Diesel, Petrol, Kerosene etc) from its own refinery, i.e. no importation
etc
etc
etc
The likes of Morocco and Botswana have those things. I believe Naija will rise again grin
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
people who dont know will call it change, by 2017 u.n and usa is coming up wit a plan to micro chip usa citize, from dere i know it will spread, i pray dey will know more about the end time. dey will know united nations, united state of america, roman catholic, europe is preparing for new world order
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Fourwinds: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok. End time prophesy approaching
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
poik:
Christians, the time is close! I pity people who are still looking at this with political or economic eyes, not that everyone is meant to understand anyways. It is slowly building up, Europe has started it, Africa is in tow, before you know it the world will be connected to one source of sustenance. Legal tender will be converted to gold,phasing out paper. Remember the vatican is standing on an unbelievable deposit of gold. It will culminate in the Pope assuming charge of all political and economic power, and seize that platform to declare a single form of worship. Any opposition will be crushed, according to the book of revelation. The mark of the beast is NOT a literal mark on the forehead or right hand; it is simply a symbol of action(hand) and belief(forehead) of any system that is in opposition to the revealed Word of God for this age.in short any church or system that acts and stands for any truth or doctrine parallel to the Word of God is already a part of the AntiChrist system. As I type. Those who want to make the rapture, it is time to buckle up and seek God and get the passport- the Holy Ghost! What will follow after the rapture is horrible and unimaginable. God help me too!

let dem be bro. dey dont have the knowledge of is going on. they havnt gotten idea of d secret code in revelation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by tiwo31: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
CFCfan:

The likes of Morocco and Botswana have those things. I believe Naija will rise again grin

Population of Morroco: 33 milion
Population of Botswana: 2 million
Population of South Africa: 53 million

A continent of 54 countries and 1.4 billion people, we're saying 88 million from 3 countries are non-Greek. Meanwhile the others continue to rush used clothing including underwear from Europe and America, without a stable currency.

It does not take a prophet to predict that the AU single currency and passport will not work like the European's setup. The hatred that Africans have for each other, inter-country and intra-country will guarantee failure. The only hope is that the Europeans/Americans or the Chinese run the show as none of the locals have proved that they are up to the task.

The African leaders are just children that like toys. Steal money, buy houses, buy jeep, private jet, rolex, gold smartphone, gucci sunglasses etc.

Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore, this is end time scenario.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
And this is another prophecy of the end of times coming to pass again

Soon, the whole world will adopt one currency and we will be getting closer there
This rapture should just come right now and take all the idïots with it, and while you are going don't forget your middle East brothers. I am tired of sharing this earth with you people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by JayJustus(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
this was why gaddafi was killed okay...

*rows kayak outta thread*
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Basildvalour(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This rapture should just come right now and take all the idïots with it, and while you are going don't forget your middle East brothers. I am tired of sharing this earth with you people.
Everyman is entitled to his opinion just as you are entitled to claiming the earth BUT that does not mean you raise an inconsequential platform to rain abuses on just anybody you meet online.

If you don't have anything better to contribute, it would have been more appreciated if you had passed and not quote me. Get thinking next time
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by omojeesu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gradually, the word of God is unfolding before our 'koro koro eye'. From one currency for 1 continent we shall move on to 1 global currency for all! Then the mark of the Beast will finally come out. The world including much of the church is in slumber moving on as if it is just going to be business as usual. Jesus and the apostles have warned us of this time. Many will be caught unawares. May we not be among these. Come Lord Jesus and take your possession!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Robertbh(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
AKMoney1:
Orisirisi undecided
AKANU D DESTROYER lol.too much african magic epic not good for ya
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Robertbh(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
nunamyeong:
people who dont know will call it change, by 2017 u.n and usa is coming up wit a plan to micro chip usa citize, from dere i know it will spread, i pray dey will know more about the end time. dey will know united nations, united state of america, roman catholic, europe is preparing for new world order
pls count catholic out of this... Why didn't u add ur end time churches seeing fake prophecies nd duping ignorant pple.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Litmus: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nigeria shouldn't do it but i know we're probably the ones pushing for it the most. Unity with other African Nations will set Nigeria back, forget all your highfalutin ideals and economic jargon which goes over the heads of the majority of Africans anyway. The reality is going to be horrible for Nigeria and Nigerians in s continent were they are hated simply for being progressive. Dont be surprised if the reason why Nigeria is not now modernizing our armed forces to level where it needs to be is because the Neighboring Nations cant keep up and Nigeria will be deemed too threatening and so their white colonial masters in France don't like it.

African Unity may well be desirable but many African nations are right now too primitive. Who would want a Europe with single currency, passport and open borders if the majority of the nations were worst than Albania, certainly not Germany and definitely not Britain. Albania would be heaven compared to the majority of African nations.
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Litmus: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why dont they go to Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, South Africa and Namibia to preach one passport and one currency and see what they think?

Nigeria is wealthy than all above
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
CFCfan:

Botswana does not have water
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Litmus: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm sorry to come back to this post and i apologies in advance to those i may offend.

Look at this diabolical photo below and weep for our nation.

I argued at the time that it was fake but who knows.

For what it is worth my parents say that when the Federal forces finally entered the part of Biafra where they sort refuge, Youroba and Hausa boys were exemplary in their behavior. They beat no one, raped no one and often gave food to children. But we need to accept that this was not the case for many Igbo and many are bitter today. Day in day out Igbo people or perhaps mischief makers post threads on Niraland about wanting to break away, which is they are free to make, and weather we look kindly on it or not. The upshot is, if they feel so bitter, why is it that the leaders of Nigeria have not once organized a truth and reconciliation or some sort, or apologize to all the Igbo people. It does not matter if we don't agree with what they say or what they claimed happened during the war, just apologize to these people. Instead, we want to reach out to Neighboring nations to make friends when we have so much work to do in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by 2sex(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rolly83:
There is noting like end time things here!! Europe has been using this for quite a long while now...Africans n their slave mentality!!
Get a bible and ask someone who knows about this prophesy to show you were it is written in the bible...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by ELEYINJUANU(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is the preparation for the reigning of Antichrist as the bible said.
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
nunamyeong:
leave R Catholic alone in ds matter. Dnt attrack course 2ur self.
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by fineguy11(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rolly83:
u're the one with a slave mentality here.it only shows how ignorant u are abt the world we live in..
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by EbuGeneral(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
nunamyeong:
slave mentality like someone said.
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by EbuGeneral(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
how is this shi.t related to one african currency.this only happens when an ediot takes weed for the first time. [quote author=Litmus post=34702092]I'm sorry to come back to this post and i apologies in advance to those i may offend.

Look at this diabolical photo below and weep for our nation.

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by gpovo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Litmus: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Here's the thing. There are no borders, people already do pass through countries without check and Nigerian passport is already in use by all of West Africa if they choose. So what is the game of the people proposing this? Is it to strengthen local currency, make it worth something in the real world? Well, People in West Africa will always prefare the dollar, pound or franc to whatever arises and besides the world is on the cusp of digital money such as Bitcoin. You think the brain-boxes proposing the "single currency/passport" are unaware of how useless their proposals is in relation to what they claim their proposal would solve?

Nope, they are well aware

the truth is there's an ulterior motive and none of it is beneficial to ethnic peoples' whose ethnicity is largely within the geographic parameters that is Nigeria and who would benefit if Nigeria exerted efforts in making Nigeria a secure Nation with protected borders, exclusive passports and so on.
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by oshaosha2014(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rolly83:

There is something like end time things here. You and your 'freedom' mentality. First, this is going to be a regional occurrence, before it will affect the world as a whole. The world will have one currency, one govt eventually, and, that is END TIME things. Take it or take it. Ur choice.
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by akigbemaru: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Single currency in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by kayalla(f): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
ijustdereadcommentandobserveforfuturereasons .
Re: Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
No No No No No No No No No No! So that what happen in EU would happen in AU? Where Greece would borrow money from EU (backed by Germany, France and UK) and then refuse to pay back.... NO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The War In Ukraine Affects Food Prices Everywhere / Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) / African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.