Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

FUPRE SUG Election: ONNI, Joseph Yusuf Steps Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUPRE SUG Election: ONNI, Joseph Yusuf Steps Down (454 Views)

Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUPRE SUG Election: ONNI, Joseph Yusuf Steps Down by visionjoe: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
One of the premier leader who preaches change mandate steps out of FUPRE SUG Election with a note of promise:
See it in his words:

" NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
This is to inform the General Students Community that I am pulling out of the Upcoming Vice Presidential Race. This is due to reasons best known to me as against speculations that I stepped down for a specific person. I hereby acclaim that I do not step-down for anybody, any Threat(Who Dares?) or Insufficient Academic Requirement as indicated alongside the information that had spread widely in the last few hours I declared my intention to step down.
However, just as you all know, I am not in politics for position, funds or self recognition but rather with a heart of service and passion to impart my generation and my fatherland(Nigeria) positively. I promise to still always do my best to defend the right of the FUPRE Students Community even out of power
I hold that what a man says in his creeds is not what he really believes but what he is willing to dies for. I am a servant to all, I will die at my post
I Love You
I Value You
I Cherish You

Forever will remain Yours in the Service of my Fatherland
ONNI, Joseph Yusuf"

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Court Bid To Arrest Sudan's Omar Al-bashir / Enugu Assembly Okays 12 Advisers For Gov Ugwuanyi / Fresh Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.