Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters (42950 Views)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Benue: David Mark May Lose Seat As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by bashydemy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
ogene007:
I guess that the ghost voters were only for PDP candidates while all the APC candidates has authentic voters like in Kano, katsina, kaduna etc. If this logic is to be followed, it would then mean that the entire 2015 elections would be cancelled. Very silly commentary from a silly newspaper working for silly paymasters.
Sorry it pained that your paymaster are loosing ground gradually huh?

N.B finally i make front page again..

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by morgist(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bsc:
Nonsense card reader that failed to accredit the formal president, but was very fast to accredit under age... I think say dem don dispose those things..

Formal president cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you for real

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by oyeludef(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Is this not Nigeria again? All these are just noise. It will come to naught. The APC guy should just jejely go and prepare for 2019 and stop wasting his time and lean resources.
says who. Google d list of state governors who were removed from office by election tribunal
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by HzRF(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mcheew
Wastage of time
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by klax(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
To hell with with that card reader. May God punish that card reader. Where was card reader when underage God forsaken Almanjiris were voting for apc

Not only ghost na spirit. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by DoTheNeedful: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm not exonerating David Mark from this malpractice if true, but I'm still waiting to hear the number of voters captured by the card reader in Kano compared to 1.9millionundecided

And Rivers too

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
SammyO4real:

Je sai ce n'est pas Abidjan mais NL est pour non Nigeriens aussie.

Ahhhhhh.... You need spiritual attention Mate

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by vecman22(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bsc:
Nonsense card reader that failed to accredit the formal president, but was very fast to accredit under age... I think say dem don dispose those things..

The pdp in kano should protest na, if dey feel dere are irregularities in d election... or is it and you that for them?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Spells(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
So what should i do abt it? :'
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Joeoku78: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
David Mark? Oh!! He has never won any election in nigeria since 1999. He is a master rigger

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by philips70(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
When the chief lawmaker in a country turns out to be the chief lawbreaker you know that country is on a road to perdition. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
bashydemy:
You wan deny David mark now? abi you no be PDP apologist again... I smell decamping.. hahha

APC can still dey dream, looking for somebody hang on to while drowning grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
David mark on your mark get set go,una na auto reverse you dey now o grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by jomoh: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Freemanan:
Well, it's hypocritical to hold only Mark responsible for using the card reader to rig.... Almost all the candidates in the Just concluded election can boast of same shenanigan... We know...

Anybody who feels aggrieved should contest the result at the tribunal like David mark did. But they should remember "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands".

The law won't just stand up and fight for you, you use the law to fight for yourself.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Intendy: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bsc:
that of Jonathan was a form of saboteur to make case for manual accreditation which they got but too late to make up.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Johnnyessence(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
waooooooooo almighty card reader detecting ghost voters am seeing pdp senators and politician loosing massively in the court of law.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by bashydemy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
klax:
To hell with with that card reader. May God punish that card reader. Where was card reader when underage God forsaken Almanjiris were voting for apc

Not only ghost na spirit. Rubbish!!!
Sorry bro the card reader expose your paymaster rigging plan... hahaha No wonder they are fighting against not using card reader and that would have been easy for your guys to rig for GEJ.. and cos the like of David Mark are use to rigging and dont know the card reader is in town they still rig and now it's exposing them.. hahha

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by bashydemy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

APC can still dey dream, looking for somebody hang on to while drowning grin grin grin grin grin
hahahhaa ask barcanista, he decam before the election and still we defeat him and his paymaster.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
I stil wander what biafraland and d nigerdelta enjoyed frm gej n pdp dat dey stil moan abt so much,except 4d likes of andy uba n d militants feeding fat who else benefitted please?d roads are still as pathetic as eva,no jobs or security,health care and education sector are still mundane,y all d hatred for a change?y nt join hands 2make it work?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm not exonerating David Mark from this malpractice if true, but I'm still waiting to hear the number of voters captured by the card reader in Kano compared to 1.9millionundecided
1.9 million people voted in Kano and not one voided vote was recorded in this freest election we ever had that ushered change. Jonathan you be mumu. Dem rob you blind.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by darecool(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
ogene007:
I guess that the ghost voters were only for PDP candidates while all the APC candidates has authentic voters like in Kano, katsina, kaduna etc. If this logic is to be followed, it would then mean that the entire 2015 elections would be cancelled. Very silly commentary from a silly newspaper working for silly paymasters.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Kingspin(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Kingspin(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Kingspin(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
After Mark na Buhari own. This change must go round to have a country. That is my stand.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by billyG(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
chei! this is a bad year 4 PDP cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Kingspin(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
vecman22:

The pdp in kano should protest na, if dey feel dere are irregularities in d election... or is it and you that for them?
If they feel? Have ur gov stolen money before No, na if u catch him. Nigerian which way?
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Freemanan:
Well, it's hypocritical to hold only Mark responsible for using the card reader to rig.... Almost all the candidates in the Just concluded election can boast of same shenanigan... We know...

And your point exactly?
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bsc:

It is spelt and pronounced "FORMER".

Kind Regards.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
emmyrichie:

And your point exactly?

We should not be bias in killing criminals.... We should call a spade a spade
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
emmyrichie:

It is spelt and pronounced "FORMER".

Kind Regards.

Ouch
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by agurza(f): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]these are Almajiri‬'s voting for buhari

[/size]

Well as you can see for yourself the alimajiris are important to Buhari, unlike GEJ who called them born throwaway through his spokeswoman. Let GEJ go to court and prove his case shikena

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
jomoh:

Anybody who feels aggrieved should contest the result at the tribunal like David mark did. But they should remember "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands".

The law won't just stand up and fight for you, you use the law to fight for yourself.
Okay. The court has taken judicial notice....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat / Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Obasanjo, Zainab Ahmed Writes AfDB, Says U.S Has Ridiculed The Governance System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.