Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (5006 Views)

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys / The Holocaust Tourney✘[Quarter Finals] WOME✘[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
The Holocaust Tourney's match-ups for the preliminary stage✘ [courtesy of coogar]

WOME✘[week of main event]

Day 1[Monday,15th June 2015]
•Jigsawkillah vs 007bruce [10 bars, 8pm]
•Ksslib vs Kinglahkay
[10 bars, 8pm]

Day 2[Tuesday,16th June 2015]
•Obesemf vs Danbrowndmf
[10 bars, 8pm]
•Vickybash vs Laykorn
[10 bars, 8pm]

Day 3[Wednesday,17th June 2015]
•Darkrebel vs Limerick
[10 bars, 8pm]
•Heywhizzy vs Warriblood
[10 bars, 8pm]

Day 4[Thursday, 18th June 2015]
•Sinizia vs Gladyys
[10 bars, 8pm]
•Liricyst vs Obainojazz
[10 bars, 8pm]

Day 5[Friday, 19th June 2015
• Elymaxiimus vs Supermiy
[10 bars, 8pm]
•Testerfuse vs Iceskidd
[10 bars, 8pm]

5 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rules & Relegations✘

1. There shall be no derailment on battle threads or swaying of votes. If any of the participants is involved, he/she would get disqualified with immediate effect.

2. Any battler caught biting word for word or recycling[even his/her own lines] would automatically get disqualified.

3. There shall be no form of arguments with the judges on the battle threads. If you have any complaints to make,-take it to the rap section chatroom

4.The penalty for stretching of lines is outright disqualification. offenders won't be given the grace to deduct their bars.

5. Insulting the judges on the battle thread leads disqualification.

6. Ghostwriting is not permitted or allowed.

7. Only the judges have the power & authority to cast a vote .

8. Judges are to give verdicts following the traditional Nairaland rap section voting criteria

9. Failure to post your verse 30 minutes after the stipulated deadline leads to automatic disqualification.

10. Since we have 5 judges, the winner would be declared if 3 of them have voted in the favour of a battler.

11. in the case of ties & draws, the battlers would have a quick rematch of 4 bars. this would take place 6 hours after their first brawl had been declared a tie.

Caveat: Any attempt to taint the credibility of the tourney or have it mangled either through words or actions would result to the offender/offenders getting banned [cc: Mikuz Airmark]

I want to crave the indulgence of all the judges to endeavour to dish out unsentimental judgements & as soon as possible to avoid retrogression & sluggishness of the event.

Guykhena & I are charged with the responsibility of creating the threads for the 1st-round...

Thanks ✘✘✘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sorry, Dark, but Rule 6 is quite ambiguous. How can something not be permitted and allowed at the same time, sir?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Iceskidd(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
upping
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
cc:

ibime
kr0ne
guykhena
ksslib
lyricist
coogar
lagunna1
teddybiyasi
elymaxiimus
jigsawkillah
mikuz
dj5naira
gladys
kinglahkay
007bruce
jason
fuckyouhard
sosiqdude
giyazz
limerick
jreyez
obesemf
thunderstorm
siddogg
Lhood
warriblood
thunderstorm
blaqbones
airmark
liricyst
goshikid
heywhizzy
gottoboy
iceskidd
vickybash
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Me and Gladyys. grin

I'm ready. coolcool
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by liricyst(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm guessing this is a knockout right?
so either Darkrebel666 or Limerick would exit after this? Mehn!

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
cc: Ladyboss1, Cherlene ✘✘

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
liricyst:

Affirmative ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by ElDaIllest(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Spec-ing for bruce cool
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by obainojazz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
liricyst:

so its u vs me
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by liricyst(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
obainojazz:
so its u vs me
yea......
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by danbrowndmf(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Obesemf...we doing it bro.Wish u best of luck bro.cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Iceskidd(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
As if una know say e don tey wey i wan kill fuze
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Bars(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Smh y I wasn't tagd here? Tsw
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Limerick: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
liricyst relax, I've got this
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by liricyst(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
well whether you lose or win....One of nairaland's finest would exit early. Limerick

why can I find obainojazz's battle history?
I need to see a battle of his. ...who has he battled so my search can be specific
Darkrebel666
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by obainojazz(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
liricyst:
well whether you lose or win....One of nairaland's finest would exit early. Limerick

why can I find obainojazz's battle history?
I need to see a battle of his. ...who has he battled so my search can be specific
Darkrebel666
I battled coogar...I beheaded him and inserted his head inside ibime's anus....
Hihihi
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by liricyst(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
obainojazz:
I battled coogar...I beheaded him and inserted his head inside ibime's anus....
Hihihi

I didn't say that to diss you. I need to see how you script beforehand. it's part of getting prepared.
No such battle with you and coogar
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thought females signed up ... Did they pull out @ Dark
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Thought females signed up ... Did they pull out @ Dark

sure, they did. Gladyys & vickybash are femcees
vickybash is from Facebook. ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

sure, they did. Gladyys & vickybash are femcees
vickybash is from Facebook. ✘

Oh ok kl ... Should be interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by obainojazz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
liricyst:

I didn't say that to diss you. I need to see how you script beforehand. it's part of getting prepared.
just kidding...lemme see if I can find one
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by obainojazz(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
liricyst:

just kidding...lemme see if I can find one.....or search my rematch against warriblood
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Supermiy: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
na max una want make i behead first,no problem grin..but hope i can send verse to you in case i can't be online at that moment...Darkrebel666

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Supermiy:
na max una want make i behead first,no problem grin..but hope i can send verse to you in case i can't be online at that moment...Darkrebel666

send it to this mail with whatever you want in italics & in bold.

Aromolaranmichael@yahoo.com ✘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by kr0ne(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh ok kl ... Should be interesting smiley
Hi, Lady. Remember me?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

Hi, Lady. Remember me?

How can i forget .. Major general smiley
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by kr0ne(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

How can i forget .. Major general smiley
Lol! Been a while. How you doing?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by coogar: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
i think darkrebel should explain what 10 bars is. any stretching would attract automatic disqualification and a one month ban.

all participants should take note.
10 bars = 10 bars.

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

Lol! Been a while. How you doing?

Im good thanks, yh dont think u were online when i came bk ..
Hope ur good tho . smiley
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by kr0ne(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Im good thanks, yh dont think u were online when i came bk ..
Hope ur good tho . smiley
Busy life, dear. I do come online once in a while, though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< / Dissing Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.