Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (5037 Views)

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys / The Holocaust Tourney✘[Quarter Finals] WOME✘[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

the first round is meant to be explosive. we are hoping the hottest match of the 1st round would also make the F.P.
dropping just 8 bars wouldn't allow for that.

you have to lyrically fit to win a tourney.. man up & start scripting cheesy ✘✘

sadsad I'll come through. Let me keep scripting. grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Emaprince: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

laguna1 ibimee & guykheena ✘
meaning I've been wasting my time after being called up. And I've been making space for my availlability. I'm cool with it.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Emaprince:
meaning I've been wasting my time after being called up. And I've been making space for my availlability. I'm cool with it.

why are you so emotional? it was an erroneous omission or is your name not in the 'confirmed judges list ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Testerfuze(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Iceskidd:
As if una know say e don tey wey i wan kill fuze
pfft!.....will like to see you do that any start prepping ur bars, i wont take a no-show .
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Iceskidd(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
was bout to say the same to you
Testerfuze:

pfft!.....will like to see you do that any start prepping ur bars, i wont take a no-show .
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by JigsawKillah(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2015
so I'd be facing Bruce tonight
smh
Ok tho

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2015
JigsawKillah:
so I'd be facing Bruce tonight
smh
Ok tho

SAW, I join you shake head wo. undecided

You still get that stuff wey you dey use before you dey post for group? E be like say I go need am. sad
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Iceskidd(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Darkrebel666 where them threads at?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by JigsawKillah(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
laykorn:

SAW, I join you shake head wo. undecided

You still get that stuff wey you dey use before you dey post for group? E be like say I go need am. sad

nope
I dey even find am sef grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / Dissing Thread. / Watch Ur Back In D Rap Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.