Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (5040 Views)

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys / The Holocaust Tourney✘[Quarter Finals] WOME✘[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

Busy life, dear. I do come online once in a while, though.

Yh i can imagine
I Took this week off work , so just been relaxing in general
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by kr0ne(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:
i think darkrebel should explain what 10 bars is. any stretching would attract automatic disqualification and a one month ban.

all participants should take note.
10 bars = 10 bars.
Did you actually pit Supermiy against Max? Chai!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by kr0ne(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh i can imagine
I Took this week off work , so just been relaxing in general
Hehehe! You need it. Enjoy yourself grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
cc: sinizia supermiy danbrowndmf laykorn

As neophytes you deserve some explication ..

you are scripting 10 bars & that is = 10 quatrains.

NL standard: a quatrain comprises of 4/5 lines.
e.g:-
AAAA/ AAAA/ AAAA/ AAAA = 1 quatrain/ 1 bar

you do this 10 times & it's 10 bars ... I hope you understand.
ask questions now to avoid conflicts ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

Hehehe! You need it. Enjoy yourself grin

smiley okies
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
cc: sinizia, supermiy, danbrowndmf,

LOL. I know this shít, bro. I've seen some brawls and know what 10 bars means. I've got this!! cool

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

Coogar is heartless. He gave me Gladyys. sad grin

I was hoping to decapitate Danbrowndmf. grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by kr0ne(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the match-ups grin grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the match-ups grin grin

I was expecting something more cruel from Coog, like Ely and I, or Bruce and I. gringrin

So i started penning my bars this afternoon for Bruce, but with the change of things, i'll have to start again and channel my bars towards Gladyys. I can't lose against her, ninjas will use against me if i do. grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by coogar: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

yes...
i used a software for the pairings.

sinizia:

Coogar is heartless. He gave me Gladyys. sad ;DI was hoping to decapitate Danbrowndmf. grin

heartless?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:

yes...
i used a software for the pairings.

heartless?

I was hoping you would pair me with that greenhorn, Danbrowndmf so i destroy him. grin But I'm glad you didn't, i need to bring my A-game and be serious as Gladys is involved.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by coogar: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

I was hoping you would pair me with that greenhorn, Danbrowndmf so i destroy him. grin But I'm glad you didn't, i need to bring my A-game and be serious as Gladys is involved.

i hope you don't lose to a femcee.... cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by dj5naira(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Rules & Relegations✘

1. There shall be no derailment on battle threads or swaying of votes. If any of the participants is involved, he/she would get disqualified with immediate effect.

2. Any battler caught biting word for word or recycling[even his/her own lines] would automatically get disqualified.

3. There shall be no form of arguments with the judges on the battle threads. If you have any complaints to make,-take it to the rap section chatroom

4.The penalty for stretching of lines is outright disqualification. offenders won't be given the grace to deduct their bars.

5. Insulting the judges on the battle thread leads disqualification.

6. Ghostwriting is not permitted or allowed.

7. Only the judges have the power & authority to cast a vote .

8. Judges are to give verdicts following the traditional Nairaland rap section voting criteria

9. Failure to post your verse 30 minutes after the stipulated deadline leads to automatic disqualification.

10. Since we have 5 judges, the winner would be declared if 3 of them have voted in the favour of a battler.

11. in the case of ties & draws, the battlers would have a quick rematch of 4 bars. this would take place 6 hours after their first brawl had been declared a tie.

Caveat: Any attempt to taint the credibility of the tourney or have it mangled either through words or actions would result to the offender/offenders getting banned [cc: Mikuz Airmark]

I want to crave the indulgence of all the judges to endeavour to dish out unsentimental judgements & as soon as possible to avoid retrogression & sluggishness of the event.

Guykhena & I are charged with the responsibility of creating the threads for the 1st-round...

Thanks ✘✘✘

Strict!

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by dj5naira(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

I was expecting something more cruel from Coog, like Ely and I, or Bruce and I. gringrin

So i started penning my bars this afternoon for Bruce, but with the change of things, i'll have to start again and channel my bars towards Gladyys. I can't lose against her, ninjas will use against me if i do. grin

Pweee...!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by kr0ne(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

It shouldn't embarrass you. You're still new to the game. Although, you're intelligent enough to understand how to coin a punchline, but I'd also advise that you work on ur rhymes, build-ups and flow.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by kr0ne(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Coogar, have u seen or read Supermiy's bars before? You just killed that nigga before arrival.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by coogar: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:
Coogar, have u seen or read Supermiy's bars before? You just killed that nigga before arrival.

someone has to pair with him cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by kinglahkay(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ksslib chaiiiiii
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by kr0ne(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:

someone has to pair with him cheesy
Sinizia, Laykorn or Dam would have been better.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm fitting the mutilated bonce of a certain sullied subhuman in a Nike shoe box on Wednesday.

beware ✘

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by 007Bruce: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

Lmao!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by danbrowndmf(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:

lols...me greehorn? I pray we meet.cheesy
hope she wunt torture u sha.wink
i will flog u if i meet u bro.cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by danbrowndmf(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

stop making noise.if we ever battle i will leav u useless more than fayose advice to Buhari.cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by danbrowndmf(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
cc: sinizia supermiy danbrowndmf laykorn

u mean 10bars is equal to 10lines?

Cus me i count 1line as 1bar buh here on NL like u guys count 2 lines has 1bar(jus like music producers do)
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by obainojazz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sh-it....this is serious... I can't fit laugh...lol This tournament is gonn be brutal
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u mean 10bars is equal to 10lines?

Cus me i count 1line as 1bar buh here on NL like u guys count 2 lines has 1bar(jus like music producers do)

go study the game to the letter.
read archived brawls on here & and study how it's done.
no one explained anything to me, I made use of my eyes ✘

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
cc: siniz ia sup ermiy dan browndmf lay korn

Rebel, I'm coming out stronger than you expect. I've been following board, digging all I could, and working with my Memopad. grin

I'm taking this! cheesy

Thanks for the explanation, sir. smiley
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

It shouldn't embarrass you. You're still new to the game. Although, you're intelligent enough to understand how to coin a punchline, but I'd also advise that you work on ur rhymes, build-ups and flow.

Thanks bro. I'm studying some brawls that have gone down here in the past, I'm sure before Friday, i'd much better than the writtens i dropped on FFR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Limerick: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Im good thanks, yh dont think u were online when i came bk .. Hope ur good tho . smiley
big åss problem like nicki's bùm infection
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by Brooce: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinizia:

Thanks bro. I'm studying some brawls that have gone down here in the past, I'm sure before Friday, i'd much better than the writtens i dropped on FFR
don't be tempted to bite

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:

LOL. Coog, UNLESS someone ghost-writes for Gladys, I'm bludgeoning her come Friday. That's a promise. cool
Re: The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] by sinizia: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
stop making noise.if we ever battle i will leav u useless more than fayose advice to Buhari.cheesy

You are still rookie like me, so it would have been a level playing ground for both of us. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / Dissing Thread. / Watch Ur Back In D Rap Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.