Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. (825 Views)

Buhari And Obasanjo After A Closed-door Meeting Today (photos) / President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. by babardos70: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
With the way things are going I can forsee that BUHARI Govt will be worse than that of GOODLUCK and OBASANJO for the followinng reasons
1. He has created division in his party
2. His advisers have started on wrong foot.
3. He is deceitful
4. He is not the person everybody think he is
5. People are judging him with his military record
6. Military rule is authoritarian and different from civilian rule.
7. He will not be able to probe pasty regime
8. He will only probe poor people and not people in Govt
9. Can he probe Abdulsalam who was indicted on the Harliburton case? NO
10. He will be Bias trying to probe jonathan regime forgetting the regime before him.
11. He is relying too much on foreign Govt.
12. Remember it was TUNDE IDIAGBON ruling during the BUHARI REGIME and not Buhari himself.
Re: Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. by podosci(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
All of this was accretion was made barely after 2weeks of his Government.
You are wrong in most of the points raised but I am still convince Buhari would do a very good Job has president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. by ArchEnemy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
We reject this over Nigeria.
Op, don't be so negative

3 Likes

Re: Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. by Ephemmm: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
No logical points: no analysis: no facts....

Kids everywhere....

2 Likes

Re: Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. by chiefolododo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
I think op is right

1 Like

Re: Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. by shamsuRana(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
babardos70:
With the way things are going I can forsee that BUHARI Govt will be worse than that of GOODLUCK and OBASANJO for the followinng reasons
1. He has created division in his party
2. His advisers have started on wrong foot.
3. He is deceitful
4. He is not the person everybody think he is
5. People are judging him with his military record
6. Military rule is authoritarian and different from civilian rule.
7. He will not be able to probe pasty regime
8. He will only probe poor people and not people in Govt
9. Can he probe Abdulsalam who was indicted on the Harliburton case? NO
10. He will be Bias trying to probe jonathan regime forgetting the regime before him.
11. hHe is relying too much on foreign Govt.

Well bros..your foresight is blurred.Only the Almighty knows later,tomorrow and forever.Be optimistic plz.If his government becomes worse than OBJ/GEJ u think YOU will not be engulfed in the hardship? You just an ordinary citizen o!

1 Like

Re: Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. by castrogee(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
I wish that this govt will prove its worth. but the way I'm seeing things churned out, I'm afraid we may be in for a huge disappointment, - God forbid!
Re: Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. by babardos70: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
I just read that most of the senators have been indicted for cases ranging from fraud to money Laundry including the newly elected MR. Saraki. which is still outsatnding.
Can BUHARI probe them? the answer is capital NO. This is the same way everybody celebrated Jonathan Goodluck when he came to power and the result is history. We should not celebrate him too much. Lets keep him on his toes.
By the Grace of GOD we will all be alive beyond the tenure of these GOVT. to take stock.
Military regime is different from civilian regime.
Re: Pmb (buhari) Govt. Will Be Worse Than Goodluck And Obasanjo Govt. by olawalepopoola: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
E yi olote! Olorun ko ni fun yi se loruko Jesu. Buhari ase aseyori lori Nigeria! Yio is tu lo LEKANSI. Go hug transformer

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Makes U-turn, Slams Sylva With Fresh Corruption Charges / How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Elections. / Former Governor Of Kogi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.