Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) (71023 Views)

Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Launching Of Obijackson Children Hospital In Anambra, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by YomaA(m): 6:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Soteria sounds like a fast food to me, the building looks like a hotel.anyways good job clam.
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by optimistmos123: 6:10am On Jun 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by FolayanDiranMathew: 6:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Is it going to free for public
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by rexzqcom(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Good development gesture. Wonder what special :units,and biomedical equipments available.
However, the exterior panting are not in good taste.
Red, primary red for that matter, portend danger, "blood", are only used in medical parlance to denote "hazards" where contagious bio-medical wastes are disposed. And the other color, pinkish-gray, more desirable for children play-pen. Or a neon-light district club stables.
Such a magnificent building deserve soothing and relaxed colors that are inviting and reassuring.
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by tundeotunba(m): 6:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Some church members who contributed their little tokens towards this project won't be able to afford the services here. I'm damn sure bout that!
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 6:39am On Jun 13, 2015
Wildrage:
Jesus gave freely so I hope their service would be free

Then who will pay the workers? You?
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by DesireInnerWear(f): 6:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Nice

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2015
LAfricana:
Good, welcome development cool

And the church said it is not a money making entity, they should please expatiate..

Lagos State Government, one of the most benevolent in Nigeria,
claims free medical care for the old and free malaria treatment for kids..

but na lie, you wouldn't find the commonest coartem at the hospital drug store..
The only thing free in Lagos Hospital is card undecided. Every other thing, you pay through your nose angry

Hope the church is not trying to deceive us too

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the latest happenings in Africa, and Scholarship updates

And insecticide treated mosquito net for new born babies at the general hospitals and health centres apart from these, big OYO
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Tariboy1(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2015
Here's the world class mtchewwwwwww
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by LAfricana(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2015
angry It is only nurses working in the hospital that have access to the nets undecided,

know a nurse that stocks them in her house like she's in charge of world mosquitoes

9jatatafo:

And insecticide treated mosquito net for new born babies at the general hospitals and health centres apart from these, big OYO

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the latest happenings in Africa, and International Scholarship updates for Nigerians
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Leebeedo(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2015
tempest69:
Is it free services?
How does it intend to pay staff

Are you this dull? Where did they state that services rendered will be free of charge? You and the morons that liked your silly post obviously don't know what a non-profit organization is.
Nigerians and complain, you do them go talk, you no do them go talk. What do you really want ?
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Lagos state government should just buy this project and extend their medical reach to its populace!!!!!
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2015
The name SOTERIA is so on point..

It's a Greek word which means salvation from death, sickness, oppression, famine etc. It embodies total deliverance.. .

Shalom. .

1 Like

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Adex001(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Is lie! The church is owned by buhari

yet he claims he is poor

Sai saraki jor lipsrsealed
get facts before bluffing
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by christabell18(f): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Noffin really special...at least it's a normal fin to do...it cudnt av bin a club....tho it's nice
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Good development...

Checkout my link

www.lexhansplace..com
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by omaji53jeremiah: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2015
good development
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by expozey(f): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2015
I don't think non-profit means treatment will be free. It might only be at a subsidised cost, meaning some will not still be able to afford it.
My thoughts
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Rogbese(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2015
olu77:
Ok. I have phobia for injection though

Maybe the op wanted to write word class but errorneously wrote world

It actually is "world class" and not "word class"
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by chinchum(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Not for profit does not mean, services are free of charge, it only means cost of services will be meant to only cover the running cost of the health institution.
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Jaypea98: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tycyborg:

you talk out of sense man... Am not a muslim but i will correct you for things you dont know... The name allah is what arabs call God just like you say God in your own traditional language and besides being a muslim or christian and you are aggressive doesnt mean the religion makes you aggressive its just your behaviour so dont hide under any religion... Just because you are a christian doesnt mean you are pure or others doesnt believe in God. So you shut your trap and let God judge people not you trying to be God.
Allah is not the arabic name for God (jehova) .
I dont support him either but
They serve a different 'gOD".
The arabic translation of the Bible was made before Mohamned was born(1600) and allah was never mentioned please google it.....
Thats why the call us infidels......
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by segedoo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Even when it is time for the woman I'll marry to give birth, let it be as easy for her as the Hebrew women, no complications; no CS.

you definitely read ur bible!

1 Like

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Tycyborg(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jaypea98:

Allah is not the arabic name for God (jehova) .
I dont support him either but
They serve a different 'gOD".
The arabic translation of the Bible was made before Mohamned was born(1600) and allah was never mentioned please google it.....
Thats why the call us infidels......

lol you have little knowledge and read. this to enlighten yourself ... www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Saifullah/bibleallah.htm ... I research more than you do man you sit and learn
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by dokunbam(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2015
The Nigeria health Finder directory has added SOTERIA HOSPITAL AND MATERNITY

Can someone give us the full details of the hospital

Like phone numbers
full contact address

http://www.nigeriahealthfinder.com/services/soteria-hospital-maternity/

you can also add your services to the directory, contact me at dokun@nigeriahealthfinder.com
or 07068092052
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Pekadust: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2015
Non profit making means after they have calculated their expenses which includes staff salaries, there is little or nothing left. Not that they don't pay staff!

tempest69:
Is it free services?
How does it intend to pay staff
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by MAC76(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Wow thats a nice one
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by jbblues24(m): 5:35am On May 31, 2019
The human body was designed by a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area? cool
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Olami90: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Good morning, can someone help with basic salary for their nurses?

Preferably someone that has worked there or knows so much happening within

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Menstruation 6 Months After Giving Birth / Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.